Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

16 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Was McLennan injured last night or just subbed because he was useless?

What about Hedges,what's the story with his injury?

15 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Tactical - it took 40 odd minutes and being doon 2-0 before cunto clocked that we were outnumbered in the middle of the park like

Correct.

Took the entire 1st half being butt fucked in that area before he did anything about it.

Awful lack of realisation as to what was going on.

16 minutes ago, Dad said:

Terrific

And no profile photo either, the great mystery of who shooftah is, continues. 

He's a man you'd want to be in the trenches with. 

I'd give McGeouch the remaining dozen or so league games to prove that he has a future with the club. Been here a year now and can't have started more than 10 games in that time, due to fitness, but as has already been said, Ferguson and McCrorie and getting over run in midfield and the latter may be required in defence anyway.

Just now, RUL said:

I would give him a few more games. He's surely done enough to warrant some loyalty. 

All very well saying drop him, but who we bringing in? Woods? I've no idea how good he is,  McInnes might not trust him enough to bring him into a masive game like the hibs one either. 

He's made mistakes but certainly not enough to drop him for an unknown quantity right now when we're struggling at all ends of the park

Strip him of the captaincy immediately

I'd tend to agree with RUL though...give him a month without the burden of the captaincy to see if he can regain some form/confidence. Away games v Hibs and 2 x Celtic aren't really games in which you want to throw in a back up'keeper who hasn't played for months on end unless there really is no other choice, 

But one more similar episode of what he has done v St Mirren and Livi then he should be out. And a younger permanent (talented obv) 'keeper should be signed in the summer. With both then instructed that they are on an equal footing and there is no automatic first choice at that point....Lewis has the position by default but if he continues to be poor then he's out.

Lewis' contract till summer 2024 will haunt us though I suspect in the near future

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd tend to agree with RUL though...give him a month without the burden of the captaincy to see if he can regain some form/confidence. Away games v Hibs and 2 x Celtic aren't really games in which you want to throw in a back up'keeper who hasn't played for months on end unless there really is no other choice, 

But one more similar episode of what he has done v St Mirren and Livi then he should be out. And a younger permanent (talented obv) 'keeper should be signed in the summer. With both then instructed that they are on an equal footing and there is no automatic first choice at that point....Lewis has the position by default but if he continues to be poor then he's out.

Lewis' contract till summer 2024 will haunt us though I suspect in the near future

Monday’s actions of dumping all 3 strikers and bringing in 3 more proves McInnes has either lost the plot, throwed his last dice, or, is up for the fight.

To swap tge captaincy mid season is highly unusual but Monday’s actions shows it’s not beyond the bounds of possibilities for McInnes to do this.

I’m amazed that anybody can argue that Lewis’ form is not erratic but agree that he’s allowed the chance to redeem himself BUT he has to have the captaincy taken off him and passed to Ferguson.

33 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Monday’s actions of dumping all 3 strikers and bringing in 3 more proves McInnes has either lost the plot, throwed his last dice, or, is up for the fight.

To swap tge captaincy mid season is highly unusual but Monday’s actions shows it’s not beyond the bounds of possibilities for McInnes to do this.

I’m amazed that anybody can argue that Lewis’ form is not erratic but agree that he’s allowed the chance to redeem himself BUT he has to have the captaincy taken off him and passed to Ferguson.

I'd wait until after Hibs game personally.

Removing captaincy after a howler sets a bad example. Removing it after a game where he's not played badly shows good management.

19 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I’m not a happy fanny clapper.  Watching the shit that’s been dished up week after week. 

No one can be happy watching the durge that mcinnes serves up, he has been taking the piss out of the fans with the performances we've had to suffer over the last few years.

He has to go and soon or there will be a slump in season ticket sales and Aberdna. Come on DC get the p45 in the post for hairy face.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

How's taking the captaincy off him going to help his confidence? He's got enough credit in the bank to keep his place.