Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest
9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I don't speak to any celtic or rangers fans, works for me. Thinking of adding man utd fans to my list, my work is full of them, makes me scratch my head.

I think you'd find you have a lot in common with the average Rangers fan. Maybe time to reconsider your position.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think you'd find you have a lot in common with the average Rangers fan. Maybe time to reconsider your position.

I don't speak to far left confused poofs either, bye.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Time to hand the tablet back to the kids. 

Back to chewing beer cans in the garage you go.

You could only dream of having kids, paedo. There's a reason you're hiding in a 3rd world jungle, think that's it. Kiddy fiddler.

PS Is hitler there?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Just now, daytripping said:

You could only dream of having kids, paedo. There's a reason you're hiding in a 3rd world jungle, think that's it. Kiddy fiddler.

PS Is hitler there?

Like to meet your hero?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You like eating pussy? 

You stick to kittens, paedo. 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're really hard to take to

How come? I haven't posted anything that isn't true or based on facts (mingled with some of my own opinions) 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

How come? I haven't posted anything that isn't true or based on facts (mingled with some of my own opinions) 

Describe your shoulders.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

 

Derek McInnes is a narcissistic charlatan.

His first few seasons he had all or majority of Huns/Hibs/Hearts/Utd in the Championship.

We have a massive wage budget. Rising year on year. At £9m pa currently I believe. By far the 3rd highest in the league.

Last 2 seasons we’ve been papped to 3rd by Killie and Motherwell. Embarrassing.

He’s overseen a holiday camp/ boys club atmosphere. That’s why the players have been on side so long.
 

AFC is easy street. Big wages and a jolly. Banter at training with very little actual quality coaching. How poor are we at corners and crossing? Horrific, seldom beat the first man.

How poor do we start matches? Zero tempo, sluggish, losing out to second balls.
 

No style of play. Pass it sideways between the back, then 5 yard pass into midfield and then back to the defender. Repeat process then lump forward.

Cormack Park has compounded easy street for the players. Now even more of a holiday camp. No coincidence our form has been shocking since CP opened.

A quality coach/manager would use those facilities to hammer home professionalism and properly coach and improve players.

We will see exactly the cretin McInnes is once he’s finally gone. Mark my words.

Excellent summary Sheepo I cannot fault it

The worrying thing is if McInnes doesn't  have the balls to had in his notice the club has two options 

1. We pay him off now .... lets say 800k to 1 million pay off 

2. We keep him on for next season  and fork out another 800K to 1 million salary for a man clearly out of his depth and taking the club nowhere 

If we fail to qualify for Europe perhaps are chairman might actually do something 

Things are bad when you sub the sub and give him a new contract, great work there 

Fuck all seen in terms of the players ability to pass and shoot .... 8 million training facility has not improved anything 

Easy wages at Aberdeen for going fuckall across the management team and players 

Aberdeen are any easy touch 

 

Edited by ABERDEENROWIE1903

Share this post


Link to post

I'm torching my season tickets on facers if he's still here on tuesday, doc is toxic, get them to fuck.

Share this post


Link to post

A lot of talk that we can’t afford to sack McInnes. Nonsense. If he stays we have to pay him his rumoured £17k a week anyway.

The real cost is what the new management team cost during the remaining 15 months of DMc’s contract.

 I’m sure £4k a week gets you a decent manager. No way Goodwin (just as an example) is on that at St Mirren. I’m sure his contract doesn’t have long on it so he won’t be a lot in compensation.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, daytripping said:

You could only dream of having kids, paedo. There's a reason you're hiding in a 3rd world jungle, think that's it. Kiddy fiddler.

PS Is hitler there?

 

13 hours ago, daytripping said:

You stick to kittens, paedo. 

What an absolute state of a cunt you are. A pathetic individual. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

A lot of talk that we can’t afford to sack McInnes. Nonsense. If he stays we have to pay him his rumoured £17k a week anyway.

The real cost is what the new management team cost during the remaining 15 months of DMc’s contract.

 I’m sure £4k a week gets you a decent manager. No way Goodwin (just as an example) is on that at St Mirren. I’m sure his contract doesn’t have long on it so he won’t be a lot in compensation.

Why wouldn't Goodwin be on that at St Mirren? They've just signed Brophy a few weeks back for precisely that sum.

I don't think we'd have to pay Goodwin anything like what we are coughing up for McInnes but he will be aware for sure how much Mcinnes is getting and he'd want a decent pay rise from what he currently receives. Id suggest we would be looking at maybe £7-8k/week but still a whopping great saving on what we are coughing up right now

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

A lot of talk that we can’t afford to sack McInnes. Nonsense. If he stays we have to pay him his rumoured £17k a week anyway.

The real cost is what the new management team cost during the remaining 15 months of DMc’s contract.

 I’m sure £4k a week gets you a decent manager. No way Goodwin (just as an example) is on that at St Mirren. I’m sure his contract doesn’t have long on it so he won’t be a lot in compensation.

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will surely be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Like most people on here I have nothing but goodwill for the man up to now, I actually feel a bit sorry that it's come to this but we are in terminal decline under him now and he is fresh out of ideas to turn the situation around, everything went stale, he's past his shelf life, etc.

He's been a good representative for our club and usually always conducted himself in the correct manner, I believe he has genuine affection for the club and he deserves to be treated with a bit of respect if this is the end of the road. 

If the board want to replace him they should do it respectfully, reach a settlement with him and let him go asap, no need to be fucking him about. If he goes now I'm sure he goes with the goodwill of all associated with AFC. If it's getting done, do it in the proper manner. He deserves that.

Edited by Redmist1903
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Agreed and the sooner it happens the better for all parties as the (undeserved) abuse and vitriol is only going to increase from here on in.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Redmist1903 said:

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Like most people on here I have nothing but goodwill for the man up to now, I actually feel a bit sorry that it's come to this but we are in terminal decline under him now and he is fresh out of ideas to turn the situation around, everything went stale, he's past his shelf life, etc.

He's been a good representative for our club and usually always conducted himself in the correct manner, I believe he has genuine affection for the club and he deserves to be treated with a bit of respect if this is the end of the road. 

If the board want to replace him they should do it respectfully, reach a settlement with him and let him go asap, no need to be fucking him about. If he goes now I'm sure he goes with the goodwill of all associated with AFC. If it's getting done, do it in the proper manner. He deserves that.

Well said. He probably could have left a year or so ago with the goodwill of all. Would rather this doesnt drag on and get ugly

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I'm sure if he is on the rumored £17K a week that will surely be his maximum possible wage including all sorts of bonuses. If you stick him on gardening leave he'd likely be on less than half that. Still too much but not an amount that makes it too expensive to sack him all things considered.

Have you actually read English's story on the BBC? He says has been speaking to someone within the club in the last week (it'll be around 10 days or so now). He specifically says that to punt McInnes and Doc right now will cost in excess of a million. He alluded to it again yesterday on radio shortbread

When you fire a manager the compo is based on his basic pay. Do the maths.....

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Have you actually read English's story on the BBC? He says has been speaking to someone within the club in the last week (it'll be around 10 days or so now). He specifically says that to punt McInnes and Doc right now will cost in excess of a million. He alluded to it again yesterday on radio shortbread

When you fire a manager the compo is based on his basic pay. Do the maths.....

He and Docherty have 16 months left on contracts right? 

1 million over those 16 months would be £62500 per month or just over 15k a week BETWEEN them to be paid off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

He and Docherty have 16 months left on contracts right? 

1 million over those 16 months would be £62500 per month or just over 15k a week BETWEEN them to be paid off.

Yep but he said in excess of a million

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So could be £1,000,001?

That was 10 days ago so it will be a six figure sum now!😉

I'm sure Tom English's source didn't go into the specifics of Del and Doc's contracts, probably was told it will cost around a 7 figure sum to get rid of the management team. That may even include Gordon Marshall, Barry Robson, Paul Sheerin.

Edited by Redmist1903

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever he's getting paid, it's too much 

Based on the results so far and the games we have left its starting to look like our second half of the season will be relegation form. Stuart Kettlewell would have managed that for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

That was 10 days ago so it will be a six figure sum now!😉

I'm sure Tom English's source didn't go into the specifics of Del and Doc's contracts, probably was told it will cost around a 7 figure sum to get rid of the management team. That may even include Gordon Marshall, Barry Robson, Paul Sheerin.

Exactly.

If its 1 million pound compensation being paid to get rid of Mcinnes and Docherty , that 15k a week would suggest at most Mcinnes would be on 10k a week if he takes the majority of that.

If that figure included Marshall/Robson and Sheerin we dilute that further. 

The "over 1 million" is so vague that even if you say its 1.3 then Mcinnes is on nowhere near 17k a week!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Exactly.

If its 1 million pound compensation being paid to get rid of Mcinnes and Docherty , that 15k a week would suggest at most Mcinnes would be on 10k a week if he takes the majority of that.

If that figure included Marshall/Robson and Sheerin we dilute that further. 

The "over 1 million" is so vague that even if you say its 1.3 then Mcinnes is on nowhere near 17k a week!

He said to punt McInnes  and Docherty would cost in excess of a million. Stop trying to throw in stuff that isn't there and get your head out of the sand

With what he was coming out with, both on the bbc website and on radio Scotland yesterday....it was patently obvious his source was none other than Cormack himself

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, daytripping said:

I don't speak to far left confused poofs either, bye.

 

14 hours ago, daytripping said:

I'm torching my season tickets on facers if he's still here on tuesday, doc is toxic, get them to fuck.

Calls someone a “confused poof”, uses the term “facers”.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He said to punt McInnes  and Docherty would cost in excess of a million. Stop trying to throw in stuff that isn't there and get your head out of the sand

With what he was coming out with, both on the bbc website and on radio Scotland yesterday....it was patently obvious his source was none other than Cormack himself

Why don’t you just tell us who confirmed to you he was on £17k a week?

Share this post


Link to post

I heard from cavey it was 17k - good enough for me

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Why don’t you just tell us who confirmed to you he was on £17k a week?

Nobody....it was others who broke that his latest contract took him up to that figure. But with what I was told about his previous contract, I have absolutely no problem in believing it

My sources told me his previous contract was for £750k/year. Or about £14.5k/week

And of course I'm not revealing my sources. I'd never get told anything again fgs

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever you do as a consequence of being him is neither here nor fucking there; he certainly doesnae care

 

'oh if you were me? I best tell then'

 

Prick

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

If I was you, I would name them as its now been proven categorically that it is utter mince, eh?

The only thing that has been proven utter mince is everything that you post Millermong

You should consider going back on one of your hiatuses again. Permanent would be good

Or put up a poll against one of the people you arse so certain you are more popular than

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...