Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Fuck knows what team he’ll put out assuming Hedges & Taylor are both out. 

Lewis

Might revert to 4-2-3-1?

Lewis

McCrorie Hoban Considine Leigh

McGeouch Campbell 

Kennedy Ferguson Hayes 

Hornby 

or 3-5-2

Lewis

McCrorie Hoban Considine

Kennedy McGeouch Ferguson Campbell Hayes

Hornby Hendry 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not a chance Siegrist or Lewis would accept being no2 Dons keeper.

It would be one or the other. 

Lewis has a contract for the best part of 3.5 years at £6k/week. I also have a nasty feeling the wording of it makes it difficult to remove him as captain.

I don't see any English Championship clubs being interested in him. And he would earn a fraction of what we are paying him in the EFL. Sadly we are stuck with him, the only option is to get a new, better 'keeper in the summer and install him as the number one choice immediately. Hopefully after 6-12 months as back up, Lewis might decide playing week in week out at Colchester or Accrington for (lets face it...a lot) less money is better for him at his age than playing at Perth on a freezing January evening for our reserves. We'd obv have to punt him a decent wedge as a pay-off to get him out the door......he's almost as expensive as McInnes to punt right now!

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The importance of football captaincy is a bit overstated IMO.

If the team functions well and is organised a captain almost isn’t needed.

The fact we have no discernible style of play is squarely the managers doing.

That said I would prefer an outfield player to be captain. 

?

4 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

The captaincy is the least of our problems at the minute lads.

The importance of football captaincy is a bit overstated IMO.

If the team functions well and is organised a captain almost isn’t needed.

The fact we have no discernible style of play is squarely the managers doing.

That said I would prefer an outfield player to be captain. 

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

or 3-5-2

Lewis

McCrorie Hoban Considine

Kennedy McGeouch Ferguson Campbell Hayes

Hornby Hendry 

This is my guess with the middle five scratching their heads as to who is supposed to be doing what whilst Boyle tears us a new one down the fullback-less flanks.

Lewis

Hoban             Considine            Leigh

McCrorie     McGeouch   Ferguson   Campbell   Hayes

Kennedy          Hornby

I don't think the plan would have been to start McGeouch but with Hedges out I don't really see much option. I think he'll put Leigh at LCB with Taylor out but he could go McCrorie at RCB with Leigh at LWB and Jonny pushed over to the right. I don't think he'll start Hendry for the time being.

Guest milne_afc

I’ll be warming up pre-match with a blast of the Proclaimers, Fish and the poetry of that little Edinburgh cunt that started all the trouble in Ireland.

AIDS carrying bastard for one day only ?

You make your hardest cunt the captain. It's the natural order of things. Doesn't have to even be anywhere near being your best player. 

I look around our squad and try to find the lad I'd least like to find myself in a drunken fight with on Belmont Street in the early hours of a Sunday morning... 

...Dylan McGeough?

Sorted. 

If he ever plays. 

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Different characters 

I'll give you another reason why Ferguson should be captain. 

If you give a younger man the job you're beginning the ushering in of a new era.

The others around his age group (McCrorie, McLennan, Campbell etc) will likely back their man with the net result that they all push on as the new era together. 

And that's exactly what this team needs. The younger guys to step up and start their own era. 

• Upvote 1

I will say his bird is absolutely fucking stunning... assuming this is his bird... and not one of those pufferfish-lipped hobgoblins with Wurzel Gummidge hair and a resting cunt look that's popular now. 

I mean, this woman is fucking stunning. 

And he looks like he's a playing piece out of Dungeons and Dragons. 

Well done, sir... in the annals of overachievement you're up there with Forrest Gump meeting Nixon. 

spacer.png