Steven Gunn- Football Operations Manager.

15 hours ago, HaarDon said:

What's everyones thoughts on taking on Leigh Griffiths as a free agent?

Only 31 and trying to ressurect his career.

If we got him on one of those almost mythical pay-as-you-play deals , might be worth a punt.

And he'd go some way to making the squad less unbalanced.  At the moment the huns are outnumbering the tims.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, HaarDon said:

What's everyones thoughts on taking on Leigh Griffiths as a free agent?

Only 31 and trying to ressurect his career.

I notice in the papers today that as a plea, a cry for help if you will, he’s taken up boxing as part of a fitness regime designed to get him back to the same weight he was in season 15-16.

Looks the penny might finally be dropping for currently without a club player but you know how this plays out, once he gets a contract, McDonalds makes a reappearance in his life. Etc etc

Although Griffiths brings a lot of it on himself, I do think the hun-filled west coast media rub their hands together with glee when exposing anything and everything about him in the papers.

Playing-wise he'd be a good fit in a League 1 or 2 club pushing for promotion. He'd rattle in a few goals. Completely untrustable as a consistent top-flight player tho.

10 minutes ago, wicker83 said:

Although Griffiths brings a lot of it on himself, I do think the hun-filled west coast media rub their hands together with glee when exposing anything and everything about him in the papers.

Playing-wise he'd be a good fit in a League 1 or 2 club pushing for promotion. He'd rattle in a few goals. Completely untrustable as a consistent top-flight player tho.

Could easy see him going down to that level rattling in 25 goals from 20 games and missing over half the season

11 minutes ago, wicker83 said:

I think he'd have a better chance of salvaging something from his career with a full-time club rather than part-timers. The less free time he has on his hands the better for him. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, wicker83 said:

He done that last season. Went to Falkirk and flopped totally. 

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Canna watch anymore. Hunter is ridiculous. I'll wait for the feedback fae you cunts. 

Haha. His dramatic gesturing and angst on the question about scouting a foreigner in a different country. Aff.

On 6/27/2022 at 11:59 AM, frankie_mac's_4 said:

He made an arse of it when his body was capable, its now doonhill rapid as any fitness he once had drops off a cliff. The boy's a fucking waster

A poisonous, radioactive liability. The kind of cunt you wouldn't want anywhere near the club in case he dragged one of our other players down with him on his way to hell.