Cormack Q&A

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Why has hibs managed it then when we have supposedly the 3rd highest budget in the league?.

they will have a nucleus of a team next year, without having to get in a new team especially when every club will be competing to get in players for themselves at all levels,leaving us with the dregs again?

they will probably also get group stage euro the thing we have been trying to do for the last 7 years without success earning them 4 million in the process

doesn’t take Harry Potter for that just McInnes to be at Aberdeen and Ross to be at hibs as facts dictate

you also allude to the pandemic, was it just Aberdeen’s board that had to mitigate against it?or every clubs board? Don’t answer the last question it’s rhetorical 

really sorry for you to lose both parents and if any comfort for yourself to be taken is the hope your parents knew how much you loved them before the worst happened and hopefully will eventually give you some solace for yourself in the future. All the best on here 

Isn't it the case that Aberdeen's budget is bigger than Hearts and Hibs mainly due to Aberdeen's hospitality revenues being way more than both them? In that respect I think Aberdeen will suffer more than anyone else. 

5 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Isn't it the case that Aberdeen's budget is bigger than Hearts and Hibs mainly due to Aberdeen's hospitality revenues being way more than both them? In that respect I think Aberdeen will suffer more than anyone else. 

Don’t know as am not from Aberdeen but what I do know is is Aberdeen is a one club city where as Edinburgh has 2 teams.we should have more of a budget than both these clubs and if it is just on corporate?, then Aberdeen aren’t doing enough to get money in in other avenues

BBC Sportsound tonight.

Stuart McCall - “Aberdeen fans should be careful what they wish for”.

Fuck off you English, hun cunt. 

And Craig Levein backing McInnes to the hilt,

Scott Davie asked about it - basically publicly saying Cormack fed the McInnes under pressure stories. 
Also saying “parting of the ways inevitable”, and for what he’s done in his 8 years “deserves his pay off & to be treated with respect”.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

BBC Sportsound tonight.

Scott Davie asked about it - basically publicly saying Cormack fed the McInnes under pressure stories. 
Also saying “parting of the ways inevitable”, and for what he’s done in his 8 years “deserves his pay off & to be treated with respect”.

Scott Davie, covered Aberdeen games for 30 years and I don’t think he ever said a good word about the club in that time. Utter cunt of a man. Fergie would have banned the fucker.

Said DM is the most successful manager since Fergie, yet when it was pointed out to him that it is actually Smithy, said the fans couldn’t wait to hound him out, thus ignoring his clear mistake.

23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

BBC Sportsound tonight.

Do any of these Wankers actually watch us on a regular basis

38 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

BBC Sportsound tonight.

Well the fans deserve a manager who wants more than 3 rd place and a tea cup won on penalties against a highland league club that made the premier league. Plus a manager checks out his signings are worth signing and aren’t crippled.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

BBC Sportsound tonight.

Deserves his pay off. For underperforming? 

Dearie me. 

27 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

McCall is just trotting out hun “know your place” and don’t dare challenge the duopoly pish. 

Levein was factually incorrect & guessing at where we’d finished under McInnes over the years, just playing out the “managers union” role. 

Broadfoot wasn’t too bad tonight - basically said it was like a marriage that had died & that hopefully the spilt was amicable, which we’d all hope is true. 

Scott Davie was reasonably accurate too in most of what he said other than saying McInnes was most successful manager since Fergie 

22 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

No, they don't. Which is why the can't understand and won't understand. 

McCall is a former teammate of Mcinnes, so will undoubtedly back his old pal, no matter what the obviousness of the situation is. 

Craig Levein is of a similar mould to McInnes, and was taking a battering for his style of play at Hearts, so probably empathises with his position. 

Managers tend to stick together too, contrary to what the actuality of a situation is.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Playing Devil’s Advocate,  it’s not his fault he was given a contract he didn’t deserve. 

Look towards the fucking yokel that gave him it. 

Aye, he'll get his pay off. 

Does he deserve it though based on the last 2 seasons? 

Does he fuck. He should know that himself, his ego is far, far too large to admit that, however. 

41 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Scott Davie, covered Aberdeen games for 30 years and I don’t think he ever said a good word about the club in that time. Utter cunt of a man. Fergie would have banned the fucker.

Said DM is the most successful manager since Fergie, yet when it was pointed out to him that it is actually Smithy, said the fans couldn’t wait to hound him out, thus ignoring his clear mistake.

Aye I heard that - he made a cunt of that.

He’s a Raith Rovers fan who likes to be negative about the Dons, his commentaries or reports on the Dons were always 100% negative 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Deserves his pay off. For underperforming? 

Dearie me. 

Contractual obligation and goodwill for the bits he done well.

He totally deserves/is entitled to his pay off. Not his fault the chairman is potless shyster.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Aye, he'll get his pay off. 

Does he deserve it though based on the last 2 seasons? 

Does he fuck. He should know that himself, his ego is far, far too large to admit that, however. 

Best we can hope for is that Celtic go for Clarke and pay the SFA compensation which they then pass on to us to get McInnes. 

That way we actually gain some cash rather than paying out 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Playing Devil’s Advocate,  it’s not his fault he was given a contract he didn’t deserve. 

I seem to remember Cormack being heavily praised for his part in helping to see off Sunderland by matching their offer.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is that true? I don’t remember that

There was definitely a big deal made of it and I vaguely remember talk of a late night trans Atlantic phone call playing a part in DM’s decision- it was seen as a statement of intent by many.

“The recent investment in the club from Dave Cormack, who has rejoined the board, now puts us in an even healthier situation financially and that’ll allow us to be in a position to take the club to the next stage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-manager-derek-mcinnes-walks-10631323.amp

It was around this time DC introduced himself to the Dons Twitter Famalam

47 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye I heard that - he made a cunt of that.

He’s a Raith Rovers fan who likes to be negative about the Dons, his commentaries or reports on the Dons were always 100% negative 

TBF the majority of the times he commentated, there was next to fuck all to be positive about watching the dons.

47 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Contractual obligation and goodwill for the bits he done well.

He totally deserves/is entitled to his pay off. Not his fault the chairman is potless shyster.

We don't have 750K to give him. I don't blame him for not walking, but he claims to love the club and it clearly isn't working. He's the type who'll have to be dragged out the door. Ego bigger than his humility.