Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Sevco ARE CUNTS. THEY ARE FUCKING LOSERS. NO ONE WITH A SCINTILLA OF DIGNITY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

I know I shouldnt but reading the hun boards, they think they are above everybody else and no way McInnes should be allowed to refuse the queers 11. He will have to live with the fact he knocked them back and he could of saved us a lot of wasted time waiting for him when he should of said at the start he wasnt interested!!

I know I shouldnt but reading the hun boards, they think they are above everybody else and no way McInnes should be allowed to refuse the queers 11. He will have to live with the fact he knocked them back and he could of saved us a lot of wasted time waiting for him when he should of said at the start he wasnt interested!!

It’s funny as fuck. Up to around 5:30 yesterday the vast majority were celebrating his pending arrival.

Today it was all about ‘dodging a bullett’ ‘McInnes bottled it’ ‘Delight at Taig Docherty not coming’

One had the audacity to suggest that McInnes was the one who had dodged a bullett.

So far up their own arses pretending they don’t support a diddy club.

FC Shambles

Come on now, if this doesn't get a few that have written off McInnes back onside I don't know what will lol

Derek McInnes has said he "wasn't prepared to walk away" from Aberdeen to join Premiership rivals Rangers. :hysterical:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42281231

he didn't have to mention names but 6 weeks ago he could have said no club could have dragged him away from the Dons right now :) would have saved a lot of wet sheets

handled himself with the usual professionalism post match.

asked about hun statement, gave wry smile, said I'm confident in my own abilities so no comment really.

Wry?

Not a fucking chance. That was a clear smug as fuck cmon you know Im too good for them, the stupid fuckers cant even do irony smile.

The smile concomitant with his comment about 2 clubs wanted me as their manager, Im doing something right

Which translated pretty clearly as fuck your pathetic statement Rangers you sad fucking losers