Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Just now, Henry said:

Sheerin, Robson and Simpson in charge for the rest of the season. 

Mind when Sheerin came in as a player and score about 20 goals between jan and end of season? That's what we're going to do now we're freed from the shackles of a gers man 

I think what's happened is the club saw my Stephen Bradley suggestion from earlier, realised what a terrific idea it is, and gone to Derek's office straight away to tell him the news and to get to fuck. 

I'm just happy to do my bit. 

Halle-fuckin-lujah! No disrespect to McInnes whatsoever, as he brought about some sorely needed professionalism and correct attitude. But as soon as that self motivation had started to wane from the players and he lost the ammunition of Hayes and McGinn crosses to Rooney, his lack of coaching calibre was evident. Some honking signings and a lack of imagination when it came to tactics... he was really just hellbent on cementing a European place each year with the occasional trip to Hampden. That was what he truly believed a club like ours were demanding.
That he couldn't come out and admit that our style of play was turgid and repetitive, spoke volumes about the man.

I'm chuffed as fook that he's gone. 2 seasons too late but then if you hand a manager a ridiculous contract as you can't see the obvious lack of belief the fans had in him, then that's what you end up with.

Hopefully we get back to basics... a 4-4-2 with Logan, Hoban, Taylor, Considine, Hayes and McGinn either side of McRorie and McGeouch and Feguson sat in just beside Kamberi - that'll do for just now.

Thanks for the memories (well, just the one real memory as it happens - the rest was basic minimum standard requirement for the budget he had and the lack of opposition in the league.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Halle-fuckin-lujah! No disrespect to McInnes whatsoever, as he brought about some sorely needed professionalism and correct attitude. But as soon as that self motivation had started to wane from the players and he lost the ammunition of Hayes and McGinn crosses to Rooney, his lack of coaching calibre was evident. Some honking signings and a lack of imagination when it came to tactics... he was really just hellbent on cementing a European place each year with the occasional trip to Hampden. That was what he truly believed a club like ours were demanding.
That he couldn't come out and admit that our style of play was turgid and repetitive, spoke volumes about the man.

I'm chuffed as fook that he's gone. 2 seasons too late but then if you hand a manager a ridiculous contract as you can't see the obvious lack of belief the fans had in him, then that's what you end up with.

Hopefully we get back to basics... a 4-4-2 with Logan, Hoban, Taylor, Considine, Hayes and McGinn either side of McRorie and McGeouch and Feguson sat in just beside Kamberi - that'll do for just now.

Thanks for the memories (well, just the one real memory as it happens - the rest was basic minimum standard requirement for the budget he had and the lack of opposition in the league.

No, McHun can take his relegated cart horse Taylor with him 

next manager should bin him first 

the fucking piece of shit he is 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

No, McHun can take his relegated cart horse Taylor with him 

next manager should bin him first 

the fucking piece of shit he is 

Agreed - he's a bawbag.... but what we need right now is goals and a rejuvenated Hayes playing his proper position and McGinn, is of far more pressing need than our defence. We're short of options at left back and with Devlin still injured.