Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Assuming that's Dundee utd, why wouldn't he?

Very similar profile to we were when he came in 

How so?

newly promoted & had a season of trying not to get relegated? No

similar budget? No

A team that would most likely be the highest finisher outside the arse cheeks? Again no. & he only had one arse cheek to contend with when he came to us first.

There is absolutely zero similarities in their profile now to ours when Mcinnes came to us. 

their profile is more similar to that of St Johnstone’s 

17 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

How so?

newly promoted & had a season of trying not to get relegated? No

similar budget? No

A team that would most likely be the highest finisher outside the arse cheeks? Again no. & he only had one arse cheek to contend with when he came to us first.

There is absolutely zero similarities in their profile now to ours when Mcinnes came to us. 

their profile is more similar to that of St Johnstone’s 

So by this time next year he'll have won both cups. Pretty decent profile then.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

In the papers today saying he tried to sign Gilmour on loan 18 months ago.

Would've been excellent for his development. Balls going over his head and into his neck 

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? Hi Is that the Barcelona manager, can we buy Messi for £3 and a bag of balls?

No

Ok , cheers the Barcelona manager.

Just noticed I called him Charlie again. Ffs, i've got a mental block with the wee cunt 's name.  Not sure why as he was perfectly named for a wee Hun. 

2 hours ago, anderson72 said:

In the Daily Record today.

Opinion by Daily Record that New Firm Manager appointments.

Suggesting they are just poppets in a financial going ons

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-aberdeen-pr-spin-24307133

It just doesn’t make sense on the Aberdeen side considering we have just brought in Scott brown, Russel , Gallagher and Ramirez agreed. The DABS fair enough. But if there was a panic appointing glass because of finances, we wouldn’t have any of the others just mentioned. Stupid cunt at the record 

Guest milne_afc
18 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Gordon Parks is a piece of shit, I wish nothing but the worst for him.

Good post. I’m in full agreement. 

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, anderson72 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-aberdeen-pr-spin-24307133

Just read that article.

What a load of wank.

I was, however, somewhat uplifted to click on the link which takes you to this piece:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-legend-ian-durrant-reveals-21069054?__twitter_impression=true&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

It’s a disgrace that the diving Durrant has never yet apologised to Simmie for ruining his studs and admitting that the physio that day fucked his knee by carting him off the field like a sack of spuds.

Oh, and the author seems to think that the “enmity” between Aberdeen and Rangers fans stemmed from that match.

Clearly has fuck all knowledge on the topic.

My “enmity” of the dead Club goes back to being taken to Pittodrie by my old man in the 1960’s.

It also extends to the incarnation formed in 2012 which claims to have trophies even before it was incepted.

FTH

• Upvote 10
Guest milne_afc

Can someone give Dom a +1 for his fantastic post?

I’m all out after countering some needless dildo attacks last night.

12 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Just read that article.

What a load of wank.

I was, however, somewhat uplifted to click on the link which takes you to this piece:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-legend-ian-durrant-reveals-21069054?__twitter_impression=true&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

It’s a disgrace that the diving Durrant has never yet apologised to Simmie for ruining his studs and admitting that the physio that day fucked his knee by carting him off the field like a sack of spuds.

Coming the cunt and getting his jaw rapped in a kebab shop didnae help him either. The glass-kneed prick

2 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

They obviously are still traumatised by the young Durrant getting an injury. Bad physio work and probably a poor rehabilitation period had him suffer more than necessary. 
Simpson was a far better midfielder than Durrant ever was and is also a better man.

Your best (only good?) post on here. Keep it up ?

33 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Weggie press full of shit 

Fuck me I though Chris Jack was bad enought

Gordon Park  yet another complete cunt

He’s down there with Hugh keevings and Keith Jackson wouldn’t read a thing any of them wrote and believe it 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, anderson72 said:

Good few bitter posts about this but mostly from fear of it being pretty close to the bone/truth.

Up to Cormack to prove its BS & back his man financially & show he isn’t the ‘shoestring puppet’ they are saying.

put your money where your snake oil salesman’s teeth are Dave

• Dildo 2
20 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Just read that article.

What a load of wank.

Oh, and the author seems to think that the “enmity” between Aberdeen and Rangers fans stemmed from that match.

Clearly has fuck all knowledge on the topic.

My “enmity” of the dead Club goes back to being taken to Pittodrie by my old man in the 1960’s.

It also extends to the incarnation formed in 2012 which claims to have trophies even before it was incepted.

FTH

That link also took me to this heartwarming story.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-star-graham-dorrans-bottled-16192571?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic