Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

56 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

None of this is rocket science or earth shattering stuff. It all started with the Jon Gallagher signing in summer of 2019; a more un Derek type signing you’d never find.

Then there was Ronnie 6 months later.

It probably does need clarifying but Derek knew he was out 18 months before he finally tripped. He was telling anybody walking their dogs that fact on Stonehaven beach of any morning.

If Glass had wanted Shay to stay, he would have, I’m confident of that. The reason he didn’t is cos he’s shit, not cos Diamond Dave said so

Prick swaggered into the Kingswells shoppie at 5.30 on Saturday, fuck knows how he made it from Balmoral Stadium in that time

Never played the last game.

12 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Double ended dildo

Nah he just uses the single ended suction cup one. 
Dirty cunt stuck it on the car door next to mine in the dogging park in rutherglen last time our club was through there.

Must admit, seeing his face getting closer & futher away (whilst a little bit weird I will admit) did help with my delaying tactics. So much so I even lasted long enough to need to crack a couple of windows to prevent condensation build up.

Not sure how the couple in the car he was using for purchase felt about their view though

7 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

He'll get a better gig than Ayr but smaller than us. A dundee, dundee utd,, hearts, burton albion etc type club.

Spineless hun cunt will have to bite the bullet soon though. 

Why?

The cunt never has to worry about where his next fish supper is coming from ever again after robbing us blind for his last 2 contracts. He can sit quite happily doing punditry on an ad hoc basis for his pocket money until a job arises that he really wants. I don't see that being in Scotland unless it's one of the arse cheeks (not happening) or one of the Edinburgh clubs ( possible but even they might baulk at the kind of cash Mcinnes would ask  for). Queen's Park could be an outside bet for him given their big plans but not at the minute. They are hoping to get themselves into the SPL eventually (quickly) and when they do they'll pay big money but I dont see him being interested in them until they do get themselves there.

He's not getting a gig in England at the level he would really want (ie the Championship) but most EFL 1 clubs could pay him at least as much as Hearts/Hibs and that is where i'm sure he will end up eventually but as i said.....he can afford to sit back and wait for a vacancy he really wants rather than just grab the first one that arises.

• Haha 1

Did we pay him off for full contract worth? Or we still paying his wage until end contract time? & if so does he have to wait until contract end before he takes a lesser gig such as Ayr? Otherwise he loses cash from us.

Very strange he hasn’t been touting himself as available for various jobs that have been available 

If he doesn’t get a gig down south soon I Reckon the only Scottish clubs that would interest him would be either Edinburgh clubs (as they have a similar budget to what he got used to at us) & he would really struggle to show he’s better than he is at lower end budgets at this level with clubs like St Johnstone again, a club where he only really did well when in Championship & had a higher level budget than most others in League 

Maybe he would consider Utd job at a push.

Hibs/Hearts (& their budgets) are pretty much the only jobs in Scotland he could get/would take, as he would see them as lower risk of dropping down the ranks in terms of his profile for any hopes of getting any kind of decent gig down south. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Why?

The cunt never has to worry about where his next fish supper is coming from ever again after robbing us blind for his last 2 contracts. He can sit quite happily doing punditry on an ad hoc basis for his pocket money until a job arises that he really wants. I don't see that being in Scotland unless it's one of the arse cheeks (not happening) or one of the Edinburgh clubs ( possible but even they might baulk at the kind of cash Mcinnes would ask  for). Queen's Park could be an outside bet for him given their big plans but not at the minute. They are hoping to get themselves into the SPL eventually (quickly) and when they do they'll pay big money but I dont see him being interested in them until they do get themselves there.

He's not getting a gig in England at the level he would really want (ie the Championship) but most EFL 1 clubs could pay him at least as much as Hearts/Hibs and that is where i'm sure he will end up eventually but as i said.....he can afford to sit back and wait for a vacancy he really wants rather than just grab the first one that arises.

He's got no chance of landing a job "he really wants" tho. He's been sacked from 2 of his 3 jobs and will be seen as a failure by medium/big sized english clubs. 

He'll have to bite the bullet and take a utd, hearts, english league 1 job soon as I don't think he'll be retiring.