Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

1 hour ago, Crossbow said:

It'll be van Bronckhurst in all liklihood - reasonable record at Feyenoord but not sure if that was legacy/luck or actual talent - did nowt out in China.

There was a pic posted in sevco media of GVB in an airport arrivals hall........cue a tranche of sevconians jizzing themselves over the prospect of a quick appointment allowing them to move on from Slippy sharpish. The boy that posted it assured everyone it was genuine.

Only for one more switched on orc to point out it was actually a pic of him in Manchester Airport.....and he was previously in City's backroom team a couple of years back

McInnes would be a hoot - the baying of the orcs however would make that sadly improbable. Given their financial advantage (£23 million debt this year) most folk would produce a top six performance, McInnes would certainly have them in the running whilst bringing his own particular anti-football style. There must surely still be some has beens with hamstring injuries/destroyed knees hoping for a final pay off down Govan way who can put in a good word.  

49 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Lol, he might get half of the 3 million compensation that they got from villa.

Expect a war chest to rival Celtic 

40 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Significant investment to come.

Timing is perfect for the poppy appeal ?

Several stars will be queuing up to join the McInnes revolution including ex-dons star Graeme Shinnie.

38 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

All these folk saying Hun DMC had no chance, 

Did your brain decide this was too much pish even for you and shutdown mid-post?

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye classic rhetoric of a cunt and arsehole, fit you going to do about it?

Fuck all.

Aye I thought that , so Hun DMC it will continue to be

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I would smash your head through a wall and break all the bones in your face but I'm not a violent man these days. And I wouldn't get enjoyment from it.

I will continue like others to call out the fact you are a liar and made a cunt of it.

How things work around here.

Now get back to your fencing and wanking in car parks you weasel.

What a couple of absolute homosexuals

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I would smash your head through a wall and break all the bones in your face but I'm not a violent man these days. And I wouldn't get enjoyment from it.

I will continue like others to call out the fact you are a liar and made a cunt of it.

Good man I'd expect fuck all else from you, 

On 11/12/2021 at 12:19 PM, Roberto said:

Haha. Not a fucking chance that’s happening. 

He’d destroy you. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5