Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Think its far too premature to be calling it a crisis and that the manager needs the chop. I'm just hoping we can get back to winning ways shortly. Parker and Brian Mc. are clearly struggling and should be moved on in January if they don't prove their worth. Pawlett needs to go.

The Hibs match was too soon after the Hearts match and everyone was gutted because had we had adequate time to rest - we'd have won. It's a lack of confidence - look at Chelsea currently.

Jim McIntrye is looking a very promising manager and I wouldn't object to us showing interest in the future. For now I'm delighted with DM and this current spell will only prove how good a manager he is as he finds a way to return us to winning ways.

Think its far too premature to be calling it a crisis and that the manager needs the chop. I'm just hoping we can get back to winning ways shortly. Parker and Brian Mc. are clearly struggling and should be moved on in January if they don't prove their worth. Pawlett needs to go.

The Hibs match was too soon after the Hearts match and everyone was gutted because had we had adequate time to rest - we'd have won. It's a lack of confidence - look at Chelsea currently.

Jim McIntrye is looking a very promising manager and I wouldn't object to us showing interest in the future. For now I'm delighted with DM and this current spell will only prove how good a manager he is as he finds a way to return us to winning ways.

Losing the Hibs match had nothing to do with lack of rest and everything to do with sheer complacency from the management team when it came to the enforced first half substitutions.

What worries me is the seeming lack of urgency in the play. If it is just a blip then why is the team coming out and playing at half speed? That always is a sign that the players no longer believe in what the manager wants to do. We've seen it many a time, play shit enough for long enough and the manager gets the sack. How it has come to this I am not privy to, but the body language compared to the celtic and hearts games to now is unreal in the change.

What worries me is the seeming lack of urgency in the play. If it is just a blip then why is the team coming out and playing at half speed? That always is a sign that the players no longer believe in what the manager wants to do. We've seen it many a time, play shit enough for long enough and the manager gets the sack. How it has come to this I am not privy to, but the body language compared to the celtic and hearts games to now is unreal in the change.

As others have said, something has definitely happened behind the scenes. The transformation, almost overnight, has been incredible. From winning eight games on the bounce, culminating in a brutal raping of Hearts, the players suddenly just don't look interested.

Rather than the results themselves, it's certainly the players attitudes that is the most worrying thing right now.

Huge challenge for McInnes now, to get the players motivated again.

What is even more horrible for the fans I think is we have got an almost perfect set of conditions for a title challenge. 8/8 wins to start the season, van Dijk gone, Deila in conflict with team. Celtic playing Thursday Sunday, no huns, weakened hearts. But for some reason we're doing a hearts circa George Burley

but it is certainly 100% that something has changed. just not the same team as beat celtic and hearts.

Surprised robson hasnt had a decent stint on the park to kick some arses

That's the worrying thing. What has occurred to change the mindset of the team...it can't be about talent because you don't lose that 'overnight'.

Ross Co beat us easy, they get beat their next game.

St J thrash us , they get beat their next game

Mwell should have thrashed us..

We are going one way fast , that is sure.

If we loose 9-0 at Celtic again it would be no surprise.

If the individuals raise their performance against Celtic it will show they have not been 'playing for the manager'(cringe) , only their selves.