Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Considering the managers we have had in the not too distant past, this is a crazy thread. Fuck me not too long ago Derek McInnes was being praised as a God by most Aberdeen supporters. Amazing how just a few results changes folks' perception of him. Just shows you how fickle the majority (but not all) Aberdeen fans are. Get a fucking grip.

What next, start a petition to get Alex Miller back?

You take things far too seriously :laughing:

Well that was no surprise. Whats his excuse this time. Its time the board investigated the demise of a team who were at least managing to win games until the Hibs nightmare started the freefall. I dread to think what will happen next Saturday. If Dundee untd win next week the whole lot needs clearing out Manager and most of the underperforming seals. Milne if you are satisfied with this shower you need replacing as well.

Really don't get his post match comments on the club website. A lot of positives, looking more like our old selves in the past 2 games, wtf, we have looked horrific, Motherwell could have 4 more in the last ten minutes had it not been for Danny ward and we were completely dominated today. If he truely believes any of that shit then his days are numbered.

to be fair any manager can show thier mettel when thier team wins all the time, but its when teams hit slumps, that true managerial credentials are tested, did McInnes not have a good start at Bristol City before results tailed off?

this is when Mcinnes has to show what he is made of, if there are problems behind the scenes and danny Wards interview suggested this was the case then he has to find a way of dealing with it,

Perhaps there was complacency set in or laziness, though Mcinnes came out after every win saying they would nt get ahead of themselves , he said it every game, perhaps he protested too much?

next week home to Dundee utd who now have that first win under fat bastard, i can see them giving us a game, we also have Dundee coming up too indeed all clubs in the premiership will fancy playing us just now., there are testing times ahead should McInnes go on the current form

no. , should he sort out what is happening behind the scenes ? most definitely, who ever / what ever is causing the slump has to be removed it took years to rid the club of cancer previously, were were in remmssion, now it appears there has been a relapse a cancerous tumour has re emerged,

quick , decisive treatment is the only way to stop this spreading again

Fuck does Baz Robber have to do to come in for 20 minutes and show some steel and grit. I imagine Robson is a straight talking man and I would love to know his feelings on everything just now

Amazing that a man of his age is pushing for a start.

Am I right in saying we could end up 5th next week if things go against us?

the lack of appearances by Robbo is strange we are all crying out for his presnce , yet mcinnes refuses to playhim could it be that there is a problem that involves robson,

im pretty certain there is a split in the camp, im sure robbo on one side mcinnes on the other, its just a question fo who the players aligne themselves with.

Please remember that Milne is involved and Derek is on a 4 year deal...any thoughts of that grippet auld cunt paying up Derek's contract are wildly wide of the mark...on the plus side a couple of month ago some were worried he was in the sights of some EPL clubs...those worries can now be very much put on back burner.

Please remember that Milne is involved and Derek is on a 4 year deal...any thoughts of that grippet auld cunt paying up Derek's contract are wildly wide of the mark...on the plus side a couple of month ago some were worried he was in the sights of some EPL clubs...those worries can now be very much put on back burner.

Add Jack to that list. Mind the Seria A rumours :laughing:

Just to put it in perspective.. We would get more out of the likes of Goodwin, Hammil etc. type journeymen players than we get from Jack on the playing front.

The ONLY thing Jack brings us is 'potential' transfer fee. He brings next to fuck all in the playing sense & because of this his 'potential' transfer fee is quickly reducing.

I really think we should punt Jack in January before he reduces his 'potential' transfer fee to fuck all

We got 250k for Clark.

We got 250k for Foster.

Would take 500k for Jack at this moment in time but could have gotten more through the hype last summer.

If it was a case of giving him the captaincy or him leaving it seems a really foolish move to keep him on.

Me and Stoney brought this to everyone's attention years ago. I'm glad others are now seeing it.

Quit trying to take credit for Stoney's discoveries.

You really have no shame.

Ollie and Tommy can confirm. We often had a bit of banter about when it looked like Jack MAY be developing into a cracking player. If anything, this captaincy has seen him go backwards.

No surprise to see McInnes take him off today.