Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

That is your poorest effort yet...

Those type players bring a lot more to teams than Jack does. ESPECIALLY in the captain sense.

Jack is a wilting little flower compared to them. He needs the rest of the team to be doing well for him to look anything like a midfielder let alone a captain. They make sure the rest of the team give their all even though they lack a lot of skills in the footballing sense.

Jack would stand out as captain in the development league but he's just an average midfielder in top flight.

Put Jack as captain of a team like St Mirren, Hamilton, Partick etc. & he'd be a joke. He is a boy trying to do a mans job. Some boys have the confidence to step up to that. He is yet to show this. Especially when things are not going all our way.

the lack of appearances by Robbo is strange we are all crying out for his presnce , yet mcinnes refuses to playhim could it be that there is a problem that involves robson,

im pretty certain there is a split in the camp, im sure robbo on one side mcinnes on the other, its just a question fo who the players aligne themselves with.

Well, I'll say this min.

You certainly have an active imagination.

I don't think there is any way that Barry Robson has a big enough ego to be responsible for something like that .

Guy's a pro min.

Well chief you fucking tell.me why Mcinnes refuses to play him despite the team crying out for his presence,

The problem is that no one is telling the fans why certain things are happening this leads to conjecture, but maybe you know better, if so I'm sorry and can you enlighten us all.

He is sent being played as he hasn't got legs anymore was kept on as a older head for the changing rooms and to learn his coaching

Well chief you fucking tell.me why Mcinnes refuses to play him despite the team crying out for his presence,

The problem is that no one is telling the fans why certain things are happening this leads to conjecture, but maybe you know better, if so I'm sorry and can you enlighten us all.

You slag off Tup for saying stuff yet come out with shite about Robson. :clangers2:

• Upvote 1

I'm just trying to work out why you would offer a player a contract as a player, then when your team needs his influence you don't use him,

The dirty wicker, has stated as fact servo will be gone this month,

I don't see you couple of pricks offering a reason on why mcinnes isn't playing robbo, is it because like me you don't fucking know,

Cretins.

I'm just trying to work out why you would offer a player a contract as a player, then when your team needs his influence you don't use him,

The dirty wicker, has stated as fact servo will be gone this month,

I don't see you couple of pricks offering a reason on why mcinnes isn't playing robbo, is it because like me you don't fucking know,

Cretins.

No it's because you cannot handle the truth about Robbo.

Best you dinna find out either.

Fine n dandy should be banned from AFC Chat.

I'm sure the teams form would quickly recover then.

That's twice you have requested me to be banned. What a sad cunt.

Bet you were the clype in school.

Now you are just the annoying outspoken cunt that everyone just rolls their eyes at at your local community center meetings when you complain about everything like an old busy body woman.

Do you sit at your window knitting watching everything going on outside, only putting your knitting down to post on here?

This post long winded enough for you? :blahblah1::blahblah1: :blahblah1:

For what it's worth & much to everyone's delight I am actually getting bored with this & am going to stop posting.

Besides, now that I am a St Mirren player it is no longer very appropriate for me to be posting on this site so often.

That's twice you have requested me to be banned. What a sad cunt.

Bet you were the clype in school.

Now you are just the annoying outspoken cunt that everyone just rolls their eyes at at your local community center meetings when you complain about everything like an old busy body woman.

Do you sit at your window knitting watching everything going on outside, only putting your knitting down to post on here?

This post long winded enough for you? :blahblah1::blahblah1: :blahblah1:

For what it's worth & much to everyone's delight I am actually getting bored with this & am going to stop posting.

Besides, now that I am a St Mirren player it is no longer very appropriate for me to be posting on this site so often.

I'll ask you again since you refused to answer last time you complete fucking idiot.

Are you on drugs? You must be.

Is it possible that we, as the support, are part of the problem? We have been resigned to much worse under previous regimes and have turned on the manager. I guess that's fair enough.

But when we have a capable manager at this level in place and we have a few rough games, should we turn on him? I know the majority on here won't be but threads entitled with this sort of propaganda are not going to help the cause at all.

Negativity breeds negativity. I think sometimes we underestimate the effect fan forums can have in actual day to day stuff at clubs. We nearly got Jimmy Calderwood to Coventry FFS. Let's not sink our own club by turning on them during a period of poor form.

Is it possible that we, as the support, are part of the problem? We have been resigned to much worse under previous regimes and have turned on the manager. I guess that's fair enough.

But when we have a capable manager at this level in place and we have a few rough games, should we turn on him? I know the majority on here won't be but threads entitled with this sort of propaganda are not going to help the cause at all.

Negativity breeds negativity. I think sometimes we underestimate the effect fan forums can have in actual day to day stuff at clubs. We nearly got Jimmy Calderwood to Coventry FFS. Let's not sink our own club by turning on them during a period of poor form.

The thread is a piss take.

Jesus I cannot believe the amount of shite being posted in this thread.

Some right fucking mongs in our support.

• Upvote 2