Jump to content
tup

Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Recommended Posts

"Derek McIness" 25/1 for the Forest job.

Derek McInnes probably better value at 33/1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Do folk still actually believe he'd be even in the top 10 for those size of jobs?

utd, dundee, hearts, st j. killi types faaaaaaar more likely. 

Only Hearts and possibly the tangerine jutes of those clubs would pay him the kind of cash he would want/expect. 

But he wants back down south so it's pretty much a moot point anyway. 

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post

I see him and Tony Docherty now doing Scottish FA UEFA B and A license courses

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Edited by afc1903mad

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Only Hearts and possibly the tangerine jutes of those clubs would pay him the kind of cash he would want/expect. 

But he wants back down south so it's pretty much a moot point anyway. 

Any bargaining power he had say 3 or 4 years ago has all but gone now.

He'll just have to take what he can get or nae work again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

I see him and Tony Docherty now doing Scottish FA UEFA B and A license courses

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Largs mafia,=establishment

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I see him and Tony Docherty now doing Scottish FA UEFA B and A license courses

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

What a joke. Sums up this country’s footballing ambitions

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Any bargaining power he had say 3 or 4 years ago has all but gone now.

He'll just have to take what he can get or nae work again.

He can afford to do that though, which is why I think he won't take a job at any of the dross up here. He's picking up pocket money (but what would be a decent wage to most)  doing punditry work once or twice a week.

If a job comes up down south that he both wants and has a real chance of landing (ie EFL1 or 2) then great. If not, he'll just enjoy doing what he's doing right now. He probably is a bit miffed that Clarke got his contract extension with Scotland though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Henry said:

"Derek McIness" 25/1 for the Forest job.

Derek McInnes probably better value at 33/1

Folk seem so surprised he isn't a shoo-in for these jobs. I'm sure he would have been once upon a time but not anymore.

Hearts/Hibs is where I see him going.

Edited by RAZOR

Share this post


Link to post

Getting into that circuit of low end EPL / championship / top end League 1 would be immense would it. 
 

just heading into different clubs, doing a shite job, getting sacked with a pay off then onto the next one. Bet Paul Lambert is loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Folk seem so surprised he isn't a shoo-in for these jobs. I'm sure he would have been once upon a time but not anymore.

Hearts/Hibs is where I see him going.

One of the Dundee clubs, or back to St Johnstone

Share this post


Link to post

Might be another biggish job in EFL1 becoming available in the next few hours.

McInnes will be programming his satnav for Charlton as we speak

Share this post


Link to post

I believe his loon was tweeting about Stevie May   at full time today. The money May cost the club and his level of performance whilst here is just one of the many reasons he landed getting his jotters.

 

IRONY 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, REDRODDIE said:

I believe his loon was tweeting about Stevie May   at full time today. The money May cost the club and his level of performance whilst here is just one of the many reasons he landed getting his jotters.

 

IRONY 

Sleekit behaviour

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

Sleekit behaviour

Oh as Classless as they come. Expect nothing less as his father turned up as a pundit for premier sports in one of glass’s first games in charge.  A shame it’s all turned out this way as genuinely used to like the guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, REDRODDIE said:

Oh as Classless as they come. Expect nothing less as his father turned up as a pundit for premier sports in one of glass’s first games in charge.  A shame it’s all turned out this way as genuinely used to like the guy.  

Aye McInnes had a brass neck that day. 

Turning up, parking his car in the car park and entering the stadium in his successors first game with his pundit pass on. 

He could easily have told Premier that he wanted to start the following week. 

Share this post


Link to post

It hasn’t been good for McInnes since his Aberdeen sacking. #hellforDel

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye McInnes had a brass neck that day. 

Turning up, parking his car in the car park and entering the stadium in his successors first game with his pundit pass on. 

He could easily have told Premier that he wanted to start the following week. 

Expect fuck all else bet his weegie fucking media pals were in thier element, the cunt

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye McInnes had a brass neck that day. 

Turning up, parking his car in the car park and entering the stadium in his successors first game with his pundit pass on.

He could easily have told Premier that he wanted to start the following week.

And if he’d done that he’d have been called sleekit and a coward and accused of shiting the bed, and having his ego wounded for avoiding coming to Pittodrie

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, redone said:

And if he’d done that he’d have been called sleekit and a coward and accused of shiting the bed, and having his ego wounded for avoiding coming to Pittodrie

No 

Because nobody other than he and Premier would have known any difference. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/16/2021 at 6:45 PM, 1983 said:

What a joke. Sums up this country’s footballing ambitions

Future of Scottish coaching in safe hands there it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

DC is now actively talking to Del about a Director of Football role mentoring Glass

Where are you hearing this? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Where are you hearing this? 

He's making it up, I'd guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

DC is now actively talking to Del about a Director of Football role mentoring Glass

Behave and stop lying &/or fishing, whichever you’re doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

DC is now actively talking to Del about a Director of Football role mentoring Glass

He maybe already is?

How else do you explain the square pegs in round holes, the abundance of centre mids, and the complete lack of ability to create anything? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He maybe already is?

How else do you explain the square pegs in round holes, the abundance of centre mids, and the complete lack of ability to create anything? 
 

Could be that the GWT is Glass’s mentor. That would fit also

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...