Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dad

The Hat Medical Centre

Recommended Posts

No - no that either son 

For the love of fuck

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Parklife said:

In the champions league and Europa league finals over the last 20 years, Spanish teams have faced non Spanish teams 15 times. They won all 15. 

@Dad

Aye?  That's quite a stat.

Share this post


Link to post

They also won all the ones when they did face another Spanish side. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They also won all the ones when they did face another Spanish side. 

Spooky

Share this post


Link to post

....and the last team to beat Spanish powerhouses Real Madrid in a European final?

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I was getting away with zero side affects from yon covid jab #1 - alas no 

A touch achey by fuck - time to turn to Mary  

 

A wee warning for all you stalwarts - even you can be affected; take her easy 👍

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Dad said:

I thought I was getting away with zero side affects from yon covid jab #1 - alas no 

A touch achey by fuck - time to turn to Mary  

 

A wee warning for all you stalwarts - even you can be affected; take her easy 👍

First symptom of death ^^

Share this post


Link to post

Ach I'll be fine 👍 

 

Like a big handsome ox

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2021 at 10:11 AM, Dad said:

I thought I was getting away with zero side affects from yon covid jab #1 - alas no 

A touch achey by fuck - time to turn to Mary  

 

A wee warning for all you stalwarts - even you can be affected; take her easy 👍

Still got vaccine aids pops?

Holler at us..... 🇸🇩

Share this post


Link to post

2nd dose of Moderna vaccine received at 10am Thursday morning.

Thursday was fine with no side affects. 

Did not sleep well that evening, took a long time to drop off and felt that i woke up several times.  Was awake at 6am Friday morning and experienced the following side effects :   Very sore arm where i received the jab.  Body aches and fuzzy head ( i felt dumber than normal) which reminded me of a bad hangover and memories of some crazy lucid dreams, a side effect that not many people speak of.

Dreaming that my mother left my father , which obviously upset me,  dreaming that i had a heart transplant and was wanting to look at my scars,  while removing my shirt and beanie hat for some reason to look at the scars, my sister was beating me up.....all very bizarre.

Felt generally pretty shitty until i went for a dip in the pool and a Jacuzzi at noon, by 1pm feeling perfect again.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Singapore Steve said:

2nd dose of Moderna vaccine received at 10am Thursday morning.

Thursday was fine with no side affects. 

Did not sleep well that evening, took a long time to drop off and felt that i woke up several times.  Was awake at 6am Friday morning and experienced the following side effects :   Very sore arm where i received the jab.  Body aches and fuzzy head ( i felt dumber than normal) which reminded me of a bad hangover and memories of some crazy lucid dreams, a side effect that not many people speak of.

Dreaming that my mother left my father , which obviously upset me,  dreaming that i had a heart transplant and was wanting to look at my scars,  while removing my shirt and beanie hat for some reason to look at the scars, my sister was beating me up.....all very bizarre.

Felt generally pretty shitty until i went for a dip in the pool and a Jacuzzi at noon, by 1pm feeling perfect again.

tea-which-was-nice-a-meme-of-the-which-w

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post

Fucking hell SS, don't write an essay, just drop you're going for a dip in your pool, you came across so Bri.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Apologies,  its nae a private pool at a landed house or anything, just the pool in the condo.   Did not mean to sound like a prick, was more an observation of what actions were taken that seemed to help. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Singapore Steve said:

Apologies,  its nae a private pool at a landed house or anything, just the pool in the condo.   Did not mean to sound like a prick, was more an observation of what actions were taken that seemed to help. 

Yes.  

These Aberdeen grots shall comfortably take a dip in thine pools when they shall feel a little icky from their jaggy injections yesiree boy.

For the love of Pfizer. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Singapore Steve said:

Apologies,  its nae a private pool at a landed house or anything, just the pool in the condo.   Did not mean to sound like a prick, was more an observation of what actions were taken that seemed to help. 

Shared pool LOL

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

2nd dose of Moderna vaccine received at 10am Thursday morning.

Thursday was fine with no side affects. 

Did not sleep well that evening, took a long time to drop off and felt that i woke up several times.  Was awake at 6am Friday morning and experienced the following side effects :   Very sore arm where i received the jab.  Body aches and fuzzy head ( i felt dumber than normal) which reminded me of a bad hangover and memories of some crazy lucid dreams, a side effect that not many people speak of.

Dreaming that my mother left my father , which obviously upset me,  dreaming that i had a heart transplant and was wanting to look at my scars,  while removing my shirt and beanie hat for some reason to look at the scars, my sister was beating me up.....all very bizarre.

Felt generally pretty shitty until i went for a dip in the pool and a Jacuzzi at noon, by 1pm feeling perfect again.

Keep your beanie on in the pool?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Still got vaccine aids pops?

Holler at us..... 🇸🇩

Ach it wasnae ever that bad tbh - more a case of, 'Oh aye, it's defo a bitty sore now...ouch ooyah , oh aye - pass me the glass dick' 

So you can see - more a case of 'any path that's leads to Green' rather than 'this is excruciating... I've no choice but to' 

 

Barely a flutter 👍

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

2nd dose of Moderna vaccine received at 10am Thursday morning.

Thursday was fine with no side affects. 

Did not sleep well that evening, took a long time to drop off and felt that i woke up several times.  Was awake at 6am Friday morning and experienced the following side effects :   Very sore arm where i received the jab.  Body aches and fuzzy head ( i felt dumber than normal) which reminded me of a bad hangover and memories of some crazy lucid dreams, a side effect that not many people speak of.

Dreaming that my mother left my father , which obviously upset me,  dreaming that i had a heart transplant and was wanting to look at my scars,  while removing my shirt and beanie hat for some reason to look at the scars, my sister was beating me up.....all very bizarre.

Felt generally pretty shitty until i went for a dip in the pool and a Jacuzzi at noon, by 1pm feeling perfect again.

Hopefully yir sister does beat you up and your mum leaves yir dad as a result of reading that yi big fanny.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dad said:

Ach it wasnae ever that bad tbh - more a case of, 'Oh aye, it's defo a bitty sore now...ouch ooyah , oh aye - pass me the glass dick' 

So you can see - more a case of 'any path that's leads to Green' rather than 'this is excruciating... I've no choice but to' 

 

Barely a flutter 👍

Ah you fucking bong monkey.

Buddy of mine said he got sick after the Oxford yin.   He got all frozen and shit.  Couldn't feel his fingers and had to put gloves on.  Went to bed and ended up with a fever. 

4 hours later and he was all good again, walked in to the club like - what up I got a big cock..... 💃🏿

 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did he consume any Mary?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dad said:

Did he consume any Mary?

Na. 

He's a wine guy.  Doesn't have dreads or dirty fingernails at all. 

Not allowed to drink for 3 days after the vaccine either.  Poor chump. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Neither do I fucko 🖕

Share this post


Link to post

Ok son fair enough 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...