Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

Can't see them getting rid until they have a replacement ready. There's no need, they've got nothing to play for, and no fans booing each week.

Aye he'll be replaced in the summer. I can see his replacement being announced around their season ticket renewal time. 

He's going to finish 2nd whatever happens now and it looks like there will be no Scottish Cup til next season anyway . 

3 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bigger concern would be Lennon not getting to the weekend and we hit the bounce.  Could absolutely see that happen.

One rumour is that Lennon has a clause in his contract that pays out a bonus for 10 IAR. The alleged flipside is that if his contract is terminated before he has the opportunity to achieve this then the clause becomes payable. Ergo the theory goes that he will not be sacked before the Huns have won the league, at which point 10 IAR will not be achievable and the clause will not be payable. 

28 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye he'll be replaced in the summer. I can see his replacement being announced around their season ticket renewal time. 

He's going to finish 2nd whatever happens now and it looks like there will be no Scottish Cup til next season anyway . 

Lennon and Mcinnes have been texting and consoling each other for the past few weeks.     ( Mcinnes   It’s nau my fault Neily  ). ( Lennon same hear Deekie it’s naut ma fault.).  It’s the idiots that we signed.  

I fully expect the backlash effect. 

Also, suggesting that they'll throw it so that they can avoid losing the league at home? If we manage to take something from them (I know, I know), the way the fixtures are set, they would be lined up to provide the guard of honour to the champions at home!

Probably something they also want to avoid? 

36 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Cormack it’s staring you in the face, Ross county 2 wins against Celtic and thrashed Aberdeen 4-1.     (   Yogi Bear incoming with a few Ross county players.   ).    

I think Hughes is a better manager than given credit for but don't think I could stand his interviews.  

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Macski said:

I fully expect the backlash effect. 

Also, suggesting that they'll throw it so that they can avoid losing the league at home? If we manage to take something from them (I know, I know), the way the fixtures are set, they would be lined up to provide the guard of honour to the champions at home!

Probably something they also want to avoid? 

There isn't a chance that they'll give the huns a guard of honour or vice versa. They aren't that polite down there. 

I had a feeling Celtic would deliberately (or not deliberately but the footballing gods would see to it) drop some points so as to avoid the huns winning the title at Parkhead. I did a LOL when I heard Ross County won as that's three of the required five points. I would not be surprised in the slightest to see Celtic draw/lose one of their next two matches.

Prediction: 1-1 Ferguson PEN