Mars

Ke1t

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's how I 'read' it as well ,Kelt. Quite funny in parts . A whole load of potatoes to be consumed though. 

Any book starting with the line, "I am FUCKED" is going to be a cracking read.

None of those Russian books started with the line "I am FUCKED!", but if they had I might have stuck with them.

22 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's all fake, do you really believe we have the technology  etc..,etc..,,  Do you even know how this started ?  do you ? DO YOU ?!!!!!

I'll tell you what I think.

Not only do we have the technology to plant Rovers on Mars, we have Black Project technology that makes current chemical rocket technology look like medieval Chinese fireworks.

The US spends billions on Black Projects every year, and there's no way the only things they're working on are dancing robots that fall over every couple of minutes.

7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They already have alien technology 

Possibly... but if you're working on exotic propulsion and you dont want the public asking questions, it takes the heat off you for people to think they're seeing ufos.

The stealth bomber project was responsible for mass sightings of delta-shaped 'ufos'... 

If you have, say, a TR3B going for test flights it works to your advantage if people reckon its aliens.