Bri’s Faroese Foursome

Afternoon free money lovers. After dads unseemly celebration of 50 failed DWTs let’s get back to business.

A full card of action but Unibet letting themselves down again by only providing odds on 2 games. The BFF deserves better, especially given its reputation as the premier Faroese betting thread on the hat.

KI:B36

B36 are the weakest of the big teams in the league this year and KI are solid in defence. Therefore eh canna see past a good win for the Klaksvikingar. Two bets

Both teams to score: No  Odds: 2.75

KI to lead at half time and full time.  Odds: 2.40

Vikingur : IF

IF are no ones fools not with my main man Stojanov up front. All the same Vikingur will prevail but therell be a few goals in it.  

Goals over 3.5 Odds 1.57

And then a cheeky double:

KI and Vikingur to win. Odds a tasty 2.19

There you go BFF faithful, thank me now as eh will be asleep when the windfall arrives.

7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Afternoon free money lovers. After dads unseemly celebration of 50 failed DWTs let’s get back to business.

A full card of action but Unibet letting themselves down again by only providing odds on 2 games. The BFF deserves better, especially given its reputation as the premier Faroese betting thread on the hat.

KI:B36

B36 are the weakest of the big teams in the league this year and KI are solid in defence. Therefore eh canna see past a good win for the Klaksvikingar. Two bets

Both teams to score: No  Odds: 2.75

KI to lead at half time and full time.  Odds: 2.40

Vikingur : IF

IF are no ones fools not with my main man Stojanov up front. All the same Vikingur will prevail but therell be a few goals in it.  

Goals over 3.5 Odds 1.57

And then a cheeky double:

KI and Vikingur to win. Odds a tasty 2.19

There you go BFF faithful, thank me now as eh will be asleep when the windfall arrives.

Looks like 3 out of 4. 

Not bad. 

A solid return but disappointing KI couldn’t break the deadlock before halftime. 

edit: just realised eh had 5 bets on. The fifth was goals over 3.5 in the KI game. Eh realised at the time that that meant with my other bets it needed to be 4-0 or better, so quietly left it out of the BFF. Whoops, a tidy return.

Slim pickings on the Unibet front this week.

When the going gets tough some individuals call in questionable characters who turn out to be as useless as themselves, but the BFF puts its big heavy sack on the line and recommends the following:

Vikingur:TB

The easy option here would be put it all on a big Vikingur win, but historically that has never happened.

Bet 1: Vikingur to be winning at half time

Odds : 1.43

Bet 2: Total goals under 3.5

Odds 2.05

NSI : HB

Tough one to call. My source in the Runavik fish factory says the boys have been working overtime as there was a huge haul of cod delivered. There goes home field advantage. Eh will stick to goals scored this week.

Bet 3: Goals over 3.5

Odds: 2.08

Bet 4: First half goals over 1.5

Odds: 2.30

There you have it, the riskiest BFF yet. So far 14 of 19 bets have come in, despite an appalling week 2.

Pray for the BFF.

9 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Slim pickings on the Unibet front this week.

When the going gets tough some individuals call in questionable characters who turn out to be as useless as themselves, but the BFF puts its big heavy sack on the line and recommends the following:

Vikingur:TB

The easy option here would be put it all on a big Vikingur win, but historically that has never happened.

Bet 1: Vikingur to be winning at half time

Odds : 1.43

Bet 2: Total goals under 3.5

Odds 2.05

NSI : HB

Tough one to call. My source in the Runavik fish factory says the boys have been working overtime as there was a huge haul of cod delivered. There goes home field advantage. Eh will stick to goals scored this week.

Bet 3: Goals over 3.5

Odds: 2.08

Bet 4: First half goals over 1.5

Odds: 2.30

There you have it, the riskiest BFF yet. So far 14 of 19 bets have come in, despite an appalling week 2.

Pray for the BFF.

Lol

BFF is back bitches!

Thanks to the public holiday 4 out of the 5 games aren’t until later today.

B36:HB

Big derby this, sometimes with over a thousand in attendance. B36 are the poorer side but form goes out the window.

Bet 1: Draw. Odds 3.80

Bet 2: Under 3.5 goals. And yes eh have just realised eh fucked thon up if hoping for a draw. Odds 1.52

Vikingur : EB/Streymur

Easy one for Vikingur, only question by how much.

Bet 3: Goals over 3.5. Odds 2.08

B68 : 07 Vestur

Tough one this. Eh have a sneaking suspicion it will be a draw but in the end eh plumped for a B68 win.

Bet 4: B68 to win. Odds 1.90

Don’t spend your winnings all at once.

Lumped on, logged in to see how it was going 10 minutes ago............says that all matches have been postponed for safety reasons.

Covid outbreak?

Tornado warning?

Gang of deadly, desperate puffins on the rampage looking to rob locals as they exit the fishmonger's?

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Was unawares TC but a gander at fsf.fo says all the games are postponed coz of the covids. They don’t reckon it will be a short term ting either

https://www.fsf.fo/allur-fotbolturin-avlystur/

I'll take your word for that, Brian min, considering your our resident Faroese expert. It'll save me using Google Translate.

I never knew fish and Arctic skuas can carry and transmit the killer coronavirus strain onto humans but now know that is the case.

Oh well a bet on Vikingur Gota can wait for another day. 

You seem a bit bitter there @Dad can't you just enjoy the different styles of posters.

We all have different skillsets, you have a idea in your head that you are a wordsmith (I actually enjoy some of your ramblings), albeit a fucking useless gambling wordsmith whereas @BrianFaePerth is a man of few words but with a proven record on his betting thread.

You are coming across as a wee bit jealous of the  Pepe Le Pew and his tremendously successful betting thread.

Hold on there pops, your record doesn't lie, your 0-51 record deserves a 20 man firing squad from 2mtr (covid friendly), not a few barrels from a distance.

Anyway, I enjoy your ramblings and respect your right to defend yourself against personal attacks however your aggressive chasing of a poster with a fantastic proven record on his betting thread makes you look petty and jealous.

Enjoy your day.