Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Ironically our last game before McInnes was Dundee United away. A sold out Tannadice watched us go head to head in a bid to reach the illusive top 6. We failed. 

When you are that shite the top 6 is an achievement. I really hope we don't go back to that

And people forget how shite those days were before Mcinnes. If we do go back to scrapping for top 6 finishes i will be very angry indeed. And it will be on the heads of many of our supporters who chased him out 

• Dildo 2
14 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

And people forget how shite those days were before Mcinnes. If we do go back to scrapping for top 6 finishes i will be very angry indeed. And it will be on the heads of many of our supporters who chased him out 

No, it’ll be on the heads of an incompetent board for appointing the wrong man.

With our budget we should be able to finish where we did under McInnes but do so playing less eye bleeding football.

No-one is expecting Brazil 1970, this is Scotland, no-one plays that.

But achieving 3rd, and at least looking like we want to try for better, whilst giving some entertainment, shouldn’t be out of the question. 

30 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Got to roll the dice though. Next era might be good, it might be shite. Was guaranteed to be boring and trophyless under mcinnes though