Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Front 3 of Mason, Jess & Gilhaus.  We can only dream of having one of them let alone 3 now

Makes me laugh when ill-informed arseholes in the media were saying McInnes had been our best manager since Fergie, they forget how good the Smith team of 89-91 were. 

Aye and not one of them was a big lump, although Hans was superb in the air

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Front 3 of Mason, Jess & Gilhaus.  We can only dream of having one of them let alone 3 now

Makes me laugh when ill-informed arseholes in the media were saying McInnes had been our best manager since Fergie, they forget how good the Smith team of 89-91 were. 

Miller team 92-93 would wipe the floor with any McInnes team as well 

20 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Lewis

Logan Taylor Hoban Considine

McGeouch McCrorie

McGinn Ferguson Hayes

Kamberi

3-0 Aberdeen with Considine netting his second Tayside hat trick

On paper thats not a bad side. 

Still missing someone to dictate play in the middle of the park though. A Shinnie/Flood type to run around and break stuff up and burst forward when we get the ball. 

22 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Lewis

Logan Taylor Hoban Considine

McGeouch McCrorie

McGinn Ferguson Hayes

Kamberi

3-0 Aberdeen with Considine netting his second Tayside hat trick

Yeah I think they'll go with the most experienced team. 

Kamberi up front himself seems negative though. I'd play him behind Hendry and drop McGinn.

2 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Sheerin claimed he wouldn't be changing much which is a bit strange considering recent results

NO shock to me. Overhaul of backroom team is needed for me.

Himself and Robson just as culpable for how bad things have got given they are part of the coaching set up.

Can't see Sheerin changing much sadly

6 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Sheerin claimed he wouldn't be changing much which is a bit strange considering recent results

That's quite often the case though with a new manager coming in midway through a season. You'll find they tend to keep to similar formations and tactics as before as they haven't had time to bed their own ideas in. I'm guessing that there will be SOME change though, it's just that he's not going to overhaul everything in the space of a week. 

16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

That's quite often the case though with a new manager coming in midway through a season. You'll find they tend to keep to similar formations and tactics as before as they haven't had time to bed their own ideas in. I'm guessing that there will be SOME change though, it's just that he's not going to overhaul everything in the space of a week. 

If he has failed to see what is wrong then he needs replaced pdq.