Nootropics

Ke1t

Anyone experimented with them either individually or in stacks?

I'm interested in starting to fuck around with various nootropics, partially out of interest and partially because why not. 

Will probably start off with the obvious stuff like Lions Mane and Piracetam, but by their very nature these things are hit and miss.

Interested to hear if anyone here has tried this out and what the results were. 

• Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On 3/26/2021 at 8:37 AM, The Brush said:

Nice. 

Been trying a supplement called 'Brain Boost' and already I'm get more clever, me. One of the effects is increased oxygen supply to the brain, which will come in handy if I'm ever a black guy being pinned to the pavement by a cop. 

Lion's Mane on its way, and well see what kind of effects that has  in combination. 

So far been mildly surprised... nootropics do seem to help with focus and clarity, but will have to see if it's just a placebo effect or if I am getting more clearness of think. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Depends how many other stimulants you have in your system at the time,  could be a lethal cocktail. 

Well, now... that's what we nootropics pros (I'm pro now) call 'stacking'.

Who knows what effects you're going to get, but I plan on mixing in small doses of ayahuasca if I get the opportunity, then painting something terrific since I'm also an artist now. 

Lockdown's been a terrific opportunity for us to learn all sorts of new skills.  I dunno what all the fucking complaining's about.