Next seasons kit

23 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Would love to see us go with hummel thier recent efforts have been excellent 

Meh they do one "unique" thing: add chevrons to sleeves and shorts. Had some nice designs in the 80s, but I dunno if a modernised Denmark half and half would suit us.

Go back to Umbro and get the different red squares back. Best kit ever.

And the dark blue away with the sick on it. Job done.

I used to sit and draw AFC tops .With my wee hands I'd colour them in with big chunky crayons then post them to the club and see if they liked my designs. They would always send me a wee letter saying thank you "All the players really liked your efforts but blah blah etc..," They'd always include a small team poster for me to put on my bedroom wall. 

Quite sad for a bloke in his 40s but where's the harm? 

• Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I used to sit and draw AFC tops .With my wee hands I'd colour them in with big chunky crayons then post them to the club and see if they liked my designs. They would always send me a wee letter saying thank you "All the players really liked your efforts but blah blah etc..," They'd always include a small team poster for me to put on my bedroom wall. 

Quite sad for a bloke in his 40s but where's the harm? 

Similar to your 'kicking a burd in the fanny in primary school'  joke Hanzo.  Cmon now. 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

I tell you though son - I bought a Hummel zip up hoodie - and the quality...hoo mama

In fact two I bought - one thicker and stretchier than the other (that's my winter one).

Didn't think you'd shop on sports direct, Dad.

3 hours ago, Dad said:

I tell you though son - I bought a Hummel zip up hoodie - and the quality...hoo mama

In fact two I bought - one thicker and stretchier than the other (that's my winter one).

I would have imagined that you would want something as dark as possible with no distinctive markings when you go out flashing.

Right now, I really don't give two hoots about what kit we wear next season.

I'm far more interested to know what sort of team we'll have next year and who will be tasked with managing the team to be more exciting, creative and enjoyable to watch.

Speculation on which manufacturer, which shade or which flashing the team wear are irrelevant

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Right now, I really don't give two hoots about what kit we wear next season.

I'm far more interested to know what sort of team we'll have next year and who will be tasked with managing the team to be more exciting, creative and enjoyable to watch.

Speculation on which manufacturer, which shade or which flashing the team wear are irrelevant

Maybe the “next seasons strip” thread isn’t for you then.?

I agree it’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it usually gets a decent level of interest and usually a laugh.   Oh and by the way it will be red and adidas... 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Maybe the “next seasons strip” thread isn’t for you then.?

I agree it’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it usually gets a decent level of interest and usually a laugh.   Oh and by the way it will be red and adidas... 

Yeah yeah, I know.

Would be interested in the kit once the team / management set up is known