Next seasons kit

16 hours ago, shut up meg said:

That's like something you would see at Sheddocksley in the 80's.

At least it's not some pish like Spall or Gola

Aye, definitely an amateur teams cheap effort.

‘Even the Burntisland Adidas effort looks better with the stripes and the sponsor.

spacer.png

If Hearts ever play us in that monstrosity, we should belt out “Are you Burntisland in disguise?”

Your new strip is shit. Hibs' new strip is shit. Our new strip is shit. Thin training tops with print badges. 

Gimme the 80s and 90s. Thick material. Proppa collars. Material badges. Big shorts. Great designs. Only a home, and an away. 

We're all victims now of margin and profit at Nike, Adidas, etc. Look at our 3rd strip. Yeah, just change the Hearts badge to blue and yellow, it'll save a penny a strip avoiding having to use another colour. 

Irony is, even accounting for inflation, they're dearer than they were before. 

Personally. Not sure why clubs like us and Hibs even use a manufacturer like Adidas or Nike at all. Fair enough Rangers and Celtic with global reach. But what are the 3 of us selling each year, a few thousand, all locally, then giving away margin, for their shit strips. 

Design our own strips, with fans input, improve quality. Keep ALL sales revenue. Only sell from the club. Bet we'd all hit record sales. Do I hear a hell yeah? 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2
8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Your new strip is shit. Hibs' new strip is shit. Our new strip is shit. Thin training tops with print badges. 

Gimme the 80s and 90s. Thick material. Proppa collars. Material badges. Big shorts. Great designs. Only a home, and an away. 

We're all victims now of margin and profit at Nike, Adidas, etc. Look at our 3rd strip. Yeah, just change the Hearts badge to blue and yellow, it'll save a penny a strip avoiding having to use another colour. 

Personally. Not sure why clubs like us and Hibs even use a manufacturer like Adidas or Nike at all. Fair enough Rangers and Celtic with global reach. But what are the 3 of us selling each year, a few thousand, all locally, then giving away margin, for their shit strips. 

Design our own strips, with fans input, improve quality. Keep ALL sales revenue. Only sell from the club. Bet we'd all hit record sales. Do I hear a hell yeah? 

Nope - more likely a “fuck off”

36 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

That Hearts third strip is a different level of shit.

it’s your own design as well with a feint hint of the pink Lego floodlights in the dark bits.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheRock said:

Mine arrived today (via AberDNA) which I'm sure no one cares about but if you have preordered then it'll be with you very soon. Wasn't expecting it until next week

It’s tidy. Not a fan of a round collar, but do like this top. I did think the XL was a bit tight though. 

Must just be because of the launch of this season's training range and/or a bottleneck while they are sending out all existing orders for the new top. I might believe they've sold out of the home top (although they must have a decent idea of demand from previous seasons) but I can't believe they sold out of, say, every size of the short sleeved away goalkeeping top 

51 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Would imagine the away kit will be released shortly.  Certainly before the Euro tie.  

Aye i was thinking that as there would be a slim chance we'd need to use the kit in the home leg so the unveiling would be very soon