Next seasons kit

Guest findlay_1903
6 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

The state some people are getting themselves into over a strip.

Suggest you just wait until a couple of games into the season and have a proper meltdown over the team instead

Not having that. Feel totally let down from the club I love. I’ve a weekend at the caravan in Lossiemouth this weekend and I won’t be able to show my colours. Fuming. 

28 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Not having that. Feel totally let down from the club I love. I’ve a weekend at the caravan in Lossiemouth this weekend and I won’t be able to show my colours. Fuming. 

Holiday ruined.  Shameful.  You should write a strongly worded letter to the club shop.  

9 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Ideally you want a new kit available at the beginning of summer, to maximise sales.

To be fair though, we’re loaded now anyway! ?

What else will people wear to go on holiday?!  New home top, new trainers and new 3/4 length trousers is the holiday travel staple in Scotland. 

15 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

What else will people wear to go on holiday?!  New home top, new trainers and new 3/4 length trousers is the holiday travel staple in Scotland. 

You forgot the white socks.. 

There will be clubs reviewing their contracts with Adidas I would guess.  A few have already left.   Noticed Leicester revealed their kit yesterday with a “coming soon” note.  Not even a date when you can buy it.  

Ours will likely be revealed today / tomorrow..  unless we intend to go skins up at Buckie 

Guest findlay_1903
44 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Holiday ruined.  Shameful.  You should write a strongly worded letter to the club shop.  

Someone is getting it both barrels when club shop opens this morning. Feel sick.

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We should consider writing to our local MPs so that this is raised in parliament and arrange a mass protest outside the club shop when it opens on Friday morning. 

That feels proportionate. 

Fuck it.  I’m not going to work today.  Industrial action required.  

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I'm just confused how you get Fulham's colours wrang -  black and white?   ?

They used Botswana Black dye and it had that purple tint

Fitba tops at airports is a common mink thing now isn’t it. Must advertise where I’m from. 

1 hour ago, findlay_1903 said:

Get yoursel a waffle cone fae Miele's and a wander over this new bridge everyone's got a boner about. That'll sort you out.

A lot of huns and tims in Lossie unfortunately

Guest findlay_1903
53 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Fuck it.  I’m not going to work today.  Industrial action required.  

I’m off until Tuesday if you’re being serious about a demonstration, heading into sports direct tomorrow morning  to get a kit before leaving for lossie, can’t leave until my Quine finishes her shift at home bargains. Let me know, I’ve bed sheets that need thrown out ?

Guest findlay_1903
39 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Get yoursel a waffle cone fae Miele's and a wander over this new bridge everyone's got a boner about. That'll sort you out.

A lot of huns and tims in Lossie unfortunately

Huns and tims don’t scare me. My 12 year old son will get an education after I’ve finished my dark fruit ciders. I’ll take no prisoners. Pumped.