Next seasons kit

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

ONLY slight annoyance for my OCD is the orange bit on the X in TEXO on the away top. 

That’s what I said

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

However was involved in this from the club deserves a lot of credit, they will sell a lot of these. 

Probably the best we’ve had since we started with Adidas? Don’t think there’s much doubt about that.

We have done well with Adidas. We have had some lovely kits the past few years

29 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Only the JVC remakes would be better 

Nah, next remake we need is one of the late 70s Admiral strip.

As for the ones just released, the home one is a thing of beauty. The away one isn't filling me with any great joy as yet and it's the big black TEXO logo that's ruining it for me. Hopefully it'll grow on me as the weeks progress but for now it's only the home one that's getting pre-ordered

8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

New signings and great home and away strips.

What to moan about now?

Possibly the fact that the website keeps crashing when you try to pre-order online, and when you call the shop instead you get "sorry, your call cannot be taken at the moment, please try again later".

I'm not the moaning type of course, but if I was that's what would have me moaning just now.  As a laid back chap I am no more than mildly irked.

20 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

Possibly the fact that the website keeps crashing when you try to pre-order online, and when you call the shop instead you get "sorry, your call cannot be taken at the moment, please try again later".

I'm not the moaning type of course, but if I was that's what would have me moaning just now.  As a laid back chap I am no more than mildly irked.

Don't come crying to us because you didn't sign a new contract and are now at St Johnstone and have to order and pay for your kits like the rest of us

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Don't come crying to us because you didn't sign a new contract and are now at St Johnstone and have to order and pay for your kits like the rest of us

I'm nearly 53, and a chronic lack of pace was my big weakness even in my 20s.  But I still reckon I could win a foot race with the other "Andy C"....