Next seasons kit

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Why was pace a weakness of yours in your 20s?

What did you need it for?

As NEM said, "running fast".  Or at least, fast-ER.  Doesn't matter what level you're playing at, you'd always be better with an extra yard of pace.  I was chronically one-paced, alas.

Guest milne_afc
12 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

It is.  Orders delivered on 4th and on sale in shop on 5th August 

That’s pathetic.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:07 PM, ericblack4boss said:

Nice to see cost of living rises bypassing some!

It's a hit, no doubt.  Often the home and away come out at different times, and there's a pay packet in between the 2. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:18 PM, maryhilldon said:

You getting Monday Tuesday etc. printed on the back?

?

46 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

You should have got 5 x DNA's, I think a strip is still included in the package.

All the top (fictional) Dons fans buy a minimum of 5.

Home and away for me and my son, and a very special one this season.  Grandson was born 3 weeks ago, I've ordered an adult sized home one with his name and number 18 on the back, and I'll store it until his 18th birthday.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I still wear tops at my age, especially as I still play twice a week.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

It's a hit, no doubt.  Often the home and away come out at different times, and there's a pay packet in between the 2. 

?

Home and away for me and my son, and a very special one this season.  Grandson was born 3 weeks ago, I've ordered an adult sized home one with his name and number 18 on the back, and I'll store it until his 18th birthday.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I still wear tops at my age, especially as I still play twice a week.

congratulations