Next seasons kit

On 6/24/2022 at 8:07 PM, ericblack4boss said:

Nice to see cost of living rises bypassing some!

It's a hit, no doubt.  Often the home and away come out at different times, and there's a pay packet in between the 2. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:18 PM, maryhilldon said:

You getting Monday Tuesday etc. printed on the back?

?

46 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

You should have got 5 x DNA's, I think a strip is still included in the package.

All the top (fictional) Dons fans buy a minimum of 5.

Home and away for me and my son, and a very special one this season.  Grandson was born 3 weeks ago, I've ordered an adult sized home one with his name and number 18 on the back, and I'll store it until his 18th birthday.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I still wear tops at my age, especially as I still play twice a week.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

It's a hit, no doubt.  Often the home and away come out at different times, and there's a pay packet in between the 2. 

?

Home and away for me and my son, and a very special one this season.  Grandson was born 3 weeks ago, I've ordered an adult sized home one with his name and number 18 on the back, and I'll store it until his 18th birthday.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I still wear tops at my age, especially as I still play twice a week.

congratulations

53 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

?

Thats a lovely idea, congratulations 

• Upvote 1
Guest findlay_1903

Absolutely shocking I can’t get my hands on the full kit until after the season starts! What have we become, utter shambles from top to bottom. 

Guest findlay_1903

Will be buying both kits this year. Didn’t buy last years as they were horrendous, what like us sizing? I’m usually a 2xxl for likes of Fred Perry polo shirts. 

I usually just buy the training gear to play 5’s in as it’s a fair bit cheaper than the actual kit and looks just as good if not better imo. This year however the club deserves all my money for those two beautiful items of clothing. Well done AFC.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s a fantastic idea and congratulations ? 

You are going to spend the next 18 years though hoping that A. He does actually support the Dons B. The shirt fits and  he’s not a fat monstlositee C.He doesn’t follow this current trend and go transgender changing his name to Marjory.

Might be better buying a XXXL Hun top with ‘Marjory’ on the back to be in the safe side…, or simply ask MT if you can buy his mum’s shirt ?

I'm an open minded guy, if he goes transgender I'll support him fully.  A Hun top however, that's a step too far! ??

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, AndrewC said:

?

A good call with this particular top as well. Might be somewhat of a collector's item by that time given the unique badge design and what not. Congratulations again.

• Like 1