Next seasons kit

2 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Doing our club out of much needed replica kit sales. 

Jesus wept. And some!

Agree with this in a way. But I live abroad. The club want to charge me  €65 for a top and then €18 for postage and then I have to pay another €30 for import charge because some stupid cunts decided to leave the EU and now I have a fucking blue passport. Fuck that. I'll buy mine off the boy that does the dishes at Chois for €27. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Mr John said:

No, he's making a fair point, this Government and the greedy rich cunts that run things have made life hell.

On the subject of the yearly changing sports top charade, poor people make them, get paid fuck all, then more poor people are pressured into buying them and somebody in the middle profits.  What the fuck?  Football clubs are supposed to be about community, but money is king.

If you've been affected by any of today's talking points, the Kilroy team would like to hear from you. So talk to them, not me, please, for the love of god, I don't want to hear your problems.

Guest findlay_1903
2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

I'm this cost of living the clubs should revert to changing home and away every alternate season like it used to be

I wear my one as often it would turn tattie for the next season! Disagree firmly! 

Guest findlay_1903
6 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The same folk who buy a knock off top in Turkey then moan about the club not spending money...... and Muslims blowing up white folk.

Gleckit tinks! 

Exactly, feeding the enemy. 

19 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

In a crime spree branded “disgraceful”, Davidson also racially abused and threatened to kill a shop worker in a Londis store, shoplifted aftershave from Semichem, and made offensive sexual comments to police.

Boy's a fucking legend

• Haha 1
On 6/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, AndrewC said:

Home and away for me and my son, and a very special one this season.  Grandson was born 3 weeks ago, I've ordered an adult sized home one with his name and number 18 on the back, and I'll store it until his 18th birthday.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I still wear tops at my age, especially as I still play twice a week.

Hopefully he isn't a huge blimp at that age rendering your gift insulting as well as useless.

Congrats.

• Haha 1