Next seasons kit

• 4 weeks later...

I like the team running out in the away kit for the Cup matches so far.  Especially at home, as it gives the home fans something different to look at and could spark more sales with more people seeing it in action.

Wouldn't be opposed to the club opting to wear the away kit  as primary kit in cup competitions or first rounds at least.

2 hours ago, Duality Don said:

I like the team running out in the away kit for the Cup matches so far.  Especially at home, as it gives the home fans something different to look at and could spark more sales with more people seeing it in action.

Wouldn't be opposed to the club opting to wear the away kit  as primary kit in cup competitions or first rounds at least.

Nah. We're red and white. White or navy blue or whatever other combination should only be used in colour clash situation.

It’s a bit amateur hour for a company like Adidas to not be able to provide a professional clubs home kit in time for the new season.

They’ve managed to do so for other Adidas kits (the Tims for example).

What’s their excuse for not providing ours? 

The kits are signed off & agreed 12 months in advance. Is it anything to do with late notification of sponsors maybe? 

Guest findlay_1903
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s a bit amateur hour for a company like Adidas to not be able to provide a professional clubs home kit in time for the new season.

The kits are signed off & agreed 12 months in advance. Is it anything to do with late notification of sponsors maybe? 

It’s infuriating. How are the knock off kits ordered from turkey? 
No way they’ll be as tidy as replica, bet they are tinky as fuck. 

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ramirez number change saves club on refunds 

49 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It seems it's not just us impacted but it's pretty bad the kits are not available.

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

If I was a Utd fan I'd be chuffed with their '83 tribute, quite like Motherwell's retro one as well.  St.Johnstones, disgusting.  Killie away ? Worst strip I've ever seen (apart from our 95 away one,  which I'm wearing as I speak)

BBC site says:

"Dundee United will also be holding 40th anniversary celebrations next season as they celebrate winning the league in 1983 under the legendary Jim McLean. Back then, Dundee United and Aberdeen always wore home strips against each other. These days one usually has their away top on. But with both wearing 1983 tribute kits this season, surely for old times' sake at least one New Firm clash has to be tangerine v red."

How long has it been since we played each other in home colours?