Next seasons kit

We are certainly not managing to maximise the shirt sales as we cant get hold of enough.

Away kit* and Third Kit are sold out forever. There will not be another delivery.

No small, medium or large available for the home kit but I suspect they will get hold of more home tops

*Still four baby/child sizes available

12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

We are certainly not managing to maximise the shirt sales as we cant get hold of enough.

Away kit* and Third Kit are sold out forever. There will not be another delivery.

No small, medium or large available for the home kit but I suspect they will get hold of more home tops

Pathetic, We should be able to go to adidas with x amount of pre orders with their sizes and they provide the number of kits that we require. This "we only supply certain amounts" is fucking bullshit and the club should be looking for a supplier that can meet supporters demands for kits.

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Just a thought on vintage replicas.

Why does no one do remakes of the 1990-92 abtrust home and away, 

Or the 92 -94  home kit,

My first kit bought was the 90-92 shirt,

Just seems strange that they do previous kits  but not those two

Try the "Dons Retro" group if you're on Facebook pal, run by a fella called MacKenzie Clyde.  He's got both of those on sale, although you might have just missed the boat for Christmas orders, he said the deadline was Friday last.

Comparing the photos with my original shirts, the away one looks 100% spot on, to the extent that I wondered if it's a photo of an original rather than the remake.  The home one is slightly out on the collar, in my opinion, and the font of the "ABTRUST" looks slightly different.  But I'm a pernickety so and so with this type of thing, it may not bother some folk.

He's got loads of other Dons gear too. It's a private group so you'll need to ask to join.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Have they confirmed they won't be getting more away tops? :(

11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Wait, what?

Where have you seen there won't be any more away kits brought in!?

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I don’t understand. Huge revenue stream being missed out on. Is it down to the contract with the supplier? Surely you’d want to squeeze every bit of shirt sales out that you could. 

Bonkers. No third kits on sale the whole season and the away kit only on sale for 2 x 1 Day. Now the home with no S, M or L sizes.