Next seasons kit

4 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Both Home and Away are decent this year. Good effort as there will be some that get both.

I had held off from the home as I thought the away will be nicer, but now I'm not so sure. Will have to see them in the flesh to decide

Treat yourself. Get both!

Our away kit is now out and the club has 100 per cent shat the bed. 

No sponsors logo? Will we just put MND Scotland on it or Dell like the home strip? Nah. Choose an italic font and scrawl Always Hearts on it. Make sure though to have it look like a girls Little League baseball top. That'll do.

It's not just us. Most clubs fuck this up. Honestly I think pay a graphic designer to sit with 10 fans in a pub for an afternoon. Easy. 

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Our away kit is now out and the club has 100 per cent shat the bed. 

No sponsors logo? Will we just put MND Scotland on it or Dell like the home strip? Nah. Choose an italic font and scrawl Always Hearts on it. Make sure though to have it look like a girls Little League baseball top. That'll do.

It's not just us. Most clubs fuck this up. Honestly I think pay a graphic designer to sit with 10 fans in a pub for an afternoon. Easy. 

Just looked it up. Ha!

Home top is worse though. Double Ha!

Okay, I'm sure it's been discussed but I need some help. Do we know if this seasons shirts are running small for there size? I am living in the US so if I order the wrong one I'm flipped, usually get medium but last seasons home was on the small size. It could be the pints, but I'm sure it's how they were made. It was the same for the gold away top, got the medium and it doesn't look great on me. Basically, should I go one size up?

1 hour ago, Don Pops said:

Okay, I'm sure it's been discussed but I need some help. Do we know if this seasons shirts are running small for there size? I am living in the US so if I order the wrong one I'm flipped, usually get medium but last seasons home was on the small size. It could be the pints, but I'm sure it's how they were made. It was the same for the gold away top, got the medium and it doesn't look great on me. Basically, should I go one size up?

I had the same problem with the gold away one too. Just go a size up. Tight tops are for poofs/spice boys. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well since nobody has a clue who will be wearing it next season thought I would give this thread it’s annual bump.  Thought the kits this season are pretty decent. Would like to see a white away kit next season. One that can actually be worn when needed. Not sure if we have even worn the blue kit at all this season  

20 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Well since nobody has a clue who will be wearing it next season thought I would give this thread it’s annual bump.  Thought the kits this season are pretty decent. Would like to see a white away kit next season. One that can actually be worn when needed. Not sure if we have even worn the blue kit at all this season  

We wore it at Tannadice in a defeat. Agreed we should go back to white top though as its more practical for Arbroath/Hamilton away..

19 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

I thought the home shirt was poor, 

As I always say , any remake of the JVC kit will be the biggest seller ever

Unlikely adidas are going to do anything remotely resembling what was an umbro kit

I'm also advocating the white shirt/navy shorts and socks combo. '85/86 IIRC