Next seasons kit

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

How long is the deal with Adidas? I mind being quite buzzing when they got them as a manufacturer but its been a while now and the kits are very samey and generic every season. I am sure we all have a rough idea of what the new kit is going to look like..... red..... 3 stripes.... texo.... ace

They’re still far better quality than a lot of other brands, my laddie has a few Nike kits, macron etc and they are garbage, the Nike ones especially poor quality.

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

How long is the deal with Adidas? I mind being quite buzzing when they got them as a manufacturer but its been a while now and the kits are very samey and generic every season. I am sure we all have a rough idea of what the new kit is going to look like..... red..... 3 stripes.... texo.... ace

Another 5 years of adidas.  Most B teams will be using the license 22 template this season so likely to be that. I  have a feeling the home kit may based on the 83 kit.  The Strasbourg kit in all red would be ideal 

• Upvote 1

Sales team called me at the weekend about renewing my DNA, said I was waiting for the new shirts before I buy, he said he "didn't know when it was coming out, but thought it would be a Gothenburg throwback".

Pinstripes maybe?

edit: just read the above post and looked up the new Adidas Strasbourg, yeah, that works.

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye Nike are honking. A wee Umbro or Puma number could be ideal though. Puma and Atlantic Telecom to return

As long as its not Castore. Awful stuff. 

I was flying back from a holiday on the evening of the Europa Final and the plane had quite a few huns on it, namely one who was wearing this disgusting grey tracky bottoms with CASTORE down the leg. ?. The flight didn't land till after midnight, so most of them missed the game completely, so it was pleasing when word got out that they'd gotten beat. Murmers from non huns and wee chuckles and smiles filling the place, glorious.  Even better was the faces of the cunts in this massive queue at passport control. Some almost in tears, others seething with rage. One guy was just shaking his head for the whole duration. 

anyways, long story short.....the tops probably going to be red and look the same as every other home top we've had!

Haven’t bought a strip in years & don’t care what they look like. I only care about the players that don them & if they are ‘worthy’

strips for adults are for yard work at best. Maybe foreign hols out-with Europe where folk less likely to know what the strip is from.

I cannot take an adult Aberdeen fans seriously wearing a strip if I will ridicule other clubs fans for the same.

Strips should be predominantly for kids, or (as I said) doing shitey work in around the house/ yard

On 5/31/2022 at 12:32 AM, Baps said:

JVC was Umbro so why would Adidas remake it? 

As EB4B pointed out, Adidas have just remade an old Umbro Celtic kit.

On 5/31/2022 at 9:48 AM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye, should go back to Umbro, our best kits were with them. 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:29 PM, StandFree1982 said:

As long as its not Castore. Awful stuff. 

I was flying back from a holiday on the evening of the Europa Final and the plane had quite a few huns on it, namely one who was wearing this disgusting grey tracky bottoms with CASTORE down the leg. ?. The flight didn't land till after midnight, so most of them missed the game completely, so it was pleasing when word got out that they'd gotten beat. Murmers from non huns and wee chuckles and smiles filling the place, glorious.  Even better was the faces of the cunts in this massive queue at passport control. Some almost in tears, others seething with rage. One guy was just shaking his head for the whole duration. 

anyways, long story short.....the tops probably going to be red and look the same as every other home top we've had

If you were a proper fan, you would never be on a plane when your team is in a European final. Even if it meant having to book another one.

Weird behaviour.

• Upvote 1
On 5/31/2022 at 9:48 AM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

They fucked up the new Fulham strip.

Had to be redone after making trimmings and shorts blue,when Fulham are jet black shorts.And they been doing Fulham's for years.lol

12 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's quite the statement. A actual woman has let you stick your willy up her and impregnate her?

You’ve never even seen a naked women in the flesh so pipe down you speccy wee virgin.

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Can’t believe BHL has a sprog. 

that pink top is an abomination 

You as well.

I don’t think we will see the new strip before 1st July ( unless it’s leaked )  due mainly to the change in sponsor.  There is also apparently a big supply chain issue is Asia that has caused a lot of clubs to delay the launch of their new kits.  Probably the reason adidas haven’t released any of their club kits yet.