Next seasons kit

8 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

The adidas teamwear catalogue is out so the design will be in there.  Will be interesting to see if we get a new shirt sponsor.  Can’t see many oil companies having much spare cash this year,  

I wonder if we are changing from adidas and saltire?

Who says it's widely agreed to be the best? My favourite is the adidas version from 84/85. Followed by the pinstripe one we won the CWC in. Third would be the admiral one from the late 70s. 

Adidas are too big a company to give a flying fuck about putting out a copy of a rival manufacturer's kit, whether or not it might be popular. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Who says it's widely agreed to be the best? My favourite is the adidas version from 84/85. Followed by the pinstripe one we won the CWC in. Third would be the admiral one from the late 70s. 

Adidas are too big a company to give a flying fuck about putting out a copy of a rival manufacturer's kit, whether or not it might be popular. 

Agreed, as smart as i think it was, it was very much a design of that era. Never to be repeated. 

The design was used in the rest of the world kit except with s different collar (which i prefer).

Ed-Rrwt-TXs-AA4lq-F.jpg

I really liked the away kit we had that season as modelled by big  Eck.

mclmil.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Atlanta United are a club of what five years or something? and they've won a league and a cup? Sounds nae bad.

Time to accept we're just a feeder club to them now. They have no intention of it being mutual either. We develop their players and coaches, if they're good they go bad, if they're shit they get released 

Just now, Donmacca said:

Time to accept we're just a feeder club to them now. They have no intention of it being mutual either. We develop their players and coaches, if they're good they go bad, if they're shit they get released 

If they are really really shit, like Hernandez, then we'll just pass him back and fore 

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Seen Atlanta's new strip, it'll just be that with an Aberdeen badge. Go five stripes!!! Or whatever the fuck they say

This? S'alright. Not dissimilair from this year's template. I can imagine it in our colours, but would want some black or dark blue trim to differentiate it.

spacer.png