Next seasons kit

This shit only interested me as a kid but back then it was like only every 3-4 years we changed the kit. 

Back when clubs didn't try and squeeze there fans of more money. Kits changed every year now. Bit excessive.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:12 PM, Ke1t said:

Really hoping it's one of those generic kits that looks like everyone else's, only in red and white. Those are always brilliant. 

If not that, something modeled on Newcastle's '96 Henley shirt... that was fucking cracking. 

Everything about Newcastle in '96 was fucking cracking, though. 

Thought Glass was said he was going to have us playing like them, but then, of course,  he didn't. 

spacer.png

Yanks n fitba. ;)

5 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

May have to use last  seasons kit for any games in June as the new new sponsors contract starts 1st July.  

Would be a slight bit of a shambles if Saltire didnt wave it through for the club to wear the new strip on the 25th.

However if the new strip delay is as big a problem as I've heard hinted your story might make a nice convenient excuse

14 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Would be a slight bit of a shambles if Saltire didnt wave it through for the club to wear the new strip on the 25th.

However if the new strip delay is as big a problem as I've heard hinted your story might make a nice convenient excuse

Yeah, you would have thought they would.  
It think the delay is mainly down to adidas having supply chain issues although I do wonder if we were waiting for a possible 3rd sponsor to commit.  There was a video about Texo on red tv a couple of weeks back and Wicks did suggest they were still talking to adidas about logo placement… A bit late in the day to do that you would have thought. 

5 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Yanks n fitba. ;)

If Glass had introduced a play style even half as exciting and attacking as that team we'd all be creaming our knickers. 

We wouldn't even mind winning fuck all, because at least we'd be winning fuck all in style. 

And I'll tell you, I would LOVE IT, if we did... 

spacer.png

Motherwell have a retro claret & amber home kit from Macron:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/06/motherwell-22-23-home-kit-released.html?m=1

Previews of the ugly sister kits have retro feels too, we're rumoured to get a Gothenburg tribute so what's the next blast from the past? Dumbdee in red socks? Hearts with a grey away? Hibs catching AIDS? Only time will tell...

9 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

That Motherwell kit is vile

Mustard and Maroon (or whatever the fuck they call their colours) don't go together anyway.

It's like wearing tartan and polkadots. Ludicrous. 

Their strip is always shite. 

• Haha 1
On 6/15/2022 at 2:26 PM, Mr John said:

Motherwell have a retro claret & amber home kit from Macron:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/06/motherwell-22-23-home-kit-released.html?m=1

Previews of the ugly sister kits have retro feels too, we're rumoured to get a Gothenburg tribute so what's the next blast from the past? Dumbdee in red socks? Hearts with a grey away? Hibs catching AIDS? Only time will tell...

Hearts had a grey away shirt last season.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Dynamo said:

Remember a few years ago we had the new strip out in time for the 2017 cup final.

Halcyon days.

And some cracking haircuts! That was a really definitive day in the modern era.