Next seasons kit

1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

These are definitely genuine adidas designs so I would imagine they are the kits for next season.  A pretty big upgrade on the current kits imo.  Would also put to bed any rumours of the sponsor changing.  

A would definitely buy both of these strips. Fucking lubly they are 

18 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Some chat from those that have seen the kit saying its blue. i didnt get the impression it was navy

I’m led to believe that I read a while back that the away kit was going to be navy blue.  I am also led to believe that a couple of folk who have allegedly seen the kits have confirmed that these graphics are genuine.  

6 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

I’m led to believe that I read a while back that the away kit was going to be navy blue.  I am also led to believe that a couple of folk who have allegedly seen the kits have confirmed that these graphics are genuine.  

Well if that's the case they are two really nice kits despite what I said about preferring a colour other than blue. 

Light years ahead of this year's kits. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

My only beef is with the three stripes on the arms being broken up these days to make room for spfl logos and shit like that.  Get them to fuck, the three stripes all the way down the arm is a classic look that shouldn't be fucked with. 

I dunno, but I'm sure I heard somewhere that UEFA or Fifa has banned the full arm 3 stripe as it is considered to be a logo which is too large or some shite like that.  Might be bollocks, but you never see the full arm stripe on fitba strips anymore. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

I dunno, but I'm sure I heard somewhere that UEFA or Fifa has banned the full arm 3 stripe as it is considered to be a logo which is too large or some shite like that.  Might be bollocks, but you never see the full arm stripe on fitba strips anymore. 

Wouldn't surprise me min. Fuck the bureaucrats. 

3 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Strange. Adidas failed a couple of years ago to trademark their three stripes as the court said they weren’t distinctive enough to their brand.

1 minute ago, TheRock said:

They have three stripes down the leg of the shorts anyway which is probably bigger than stripes would be down the sleeve of a (short sleeved) shirt. Although maybe there's different rule for shorts or something. 

I thought it was about leaving space for the badges : uefa, spfl etc etc 

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is that a darker red than the last few years or just the way it shows up on my phone. 

If that is really the home shirt then I think it's the best one for many a year. 

This season's home uses "Team Power Red", Bayern are using a two-tone shirt next season, so maybe we're getting a different shade next time around, yeah.

Glad it's different, the adidas (home) kits have been too samey.

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

£12 now for a home top. 

It really would be surprising if we are staying with both adidas and saltire to be selling them that cheap

They're quite often down to this price by the end of the season. 

I've got tops for a tenner before, shorts for £2.50.

Just shows you how cheap they are to make. 

• Downvote 1