Next seasons kit

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

£12 now for a home top. 

It really would be surprising if we are staying with both adidas and saltire to be selling them that cheap

I think it’s likely down to having shit loads left due to the shop being shut for most of the season and the tops being shit rather than changing supplier.  We are definitely still with adidas next season 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, they always have the strips heavily discounted this time of year. Maybe slightly more this year for reasons stated above but it's not that far from ordinary. There can't be much demand for the previous year's strip once the new one is out even if it is the same supplier and sponsor. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They're quite often down to this price by the end of the season. 

I've got tops for a tenner before, shorts for £2.50.

Just shows you how cheap they are to make. 

1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

I think it’s likely down to having shit loads left due to the shop being shut for most of the season and the tops being shit rather than changing supplier.  We are definitely still with adidas next season 

27 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Yeah, they always have the strips heavily discounted this time of year. Maybe slightly more this year for reasons stated above but it's not that far from ordinary. There can't be much demand for the previous year's strip once the new one is out even if it is the same supplier and sponsor. 

I presume we are with adidas and saltire but I noticed wicks only confirmed we were still with adidas

I really cant recall them being as cheap as £12 with every size available particularly M and L which are never normally remaining. 

Of course theyve been £10 when its only XS and XXL but also they are normally happy to keep them for the sale rail the next season eg that gold one they were still punting the other week

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

JET was unveiled in Adidas/Saltire training kit so would presume they are both staying on

Good. 

I quite like the saltire logo provided they don't put it on a panel over vertical stripes like they did with last year's away kit. 

Far better than some betting company logo 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Will give this thread a bump as there is feck all else going on.   Last seasons home  top down to a tenner now.  Would imagine they will release the home kit in the next couple of weeks.  

I see the shop is closed on Monday, and wondered if we'd see the new tops when they open again. Probably release images for pre-orders before it appears in the shops though?

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Dunno how to screenshot on here but Shay Logan not impressed with Scott Brown on Twitter, if he's still on our payroll I'd be fining him heavily.

Logan is a piece of shit. He must have had near 50 opportunities to land something on Brown/Tims. Just a typical gobshite. 
As far as I can see his only connection to AFC is through sponsorship of the fat dogs team - that’s ample punishment.

Shay's gone, so who gives a shit what he thinks.

Kit's decent, is there blue trim on the waistband of the new shorts?  If not, my fashion sense is tingling: can't have that on the shirt and socks and miss the shorts.  I'd like to see the away before I commit my choice on DNA.

Ferguson wouldn't be the first player to have a photoshoot in a new kit and fuck off in the summer, photos might have been taken weeks before his transfer tantrum.  

4 minutes ago, Mr John said:

Shay's gone, so who gives a shit what he thinks.

Kit's decent, is there blue trim on the waistband of the new shorts?  If not, my fashion sense is tingling: can't have that on the shirt and socks and miss the shorts.  I'd like to see the away before I commit my choice on DNA.

Ferguson wouldn't be the first player to have a photoshoot in a new kit and fuck off in the summer, photos might have been taken weeks before his transfer tantrum.  

Doesn't look like it

spacer.png

• Upvote 1