Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As opposed to voting for a sexual predator with Alba. 

Wings is a lunatic, and the link his tenuous. 

Appeals to lunatics like yourself, I suppose. 

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

You're a simpleton. 

You're trying to tie in paedophilia to the LGBTQ folks because you can't stand that everyone else can't see your world view from whatever nonsense you've read about Jesus or whoever. 

I doubt the SNP are aware of the issue, and probably think they are doing good by supporting the cause. 

Are any of those groups running for seats? 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're a proper fucking idiot, aren't you? 

Like a proper religious gype. Nobody needs to correct their sexual function, why does it bother you who folk want to shag? 

Silly cunt.

Who are you to tell people they cant seek to correct disordered attractions they may experience, if they so wish?  What arrogance.

If someone is attracted to the "wrong" sex (with reference to how the sexual function of their body works) it is perfectly reasonable for them to desire that their attractions are in tandem with how their body works.  Do you disagree?

It is you who has the bee in your bonnet, not me.

12 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

Homosexuality isn't nomal? It exists all throughout the animal kingdom, not just in humans. It's a minority, but absolutely normal.

Where I might have some sympathy for your point of view is that I don't believe it is an innate condition in every case, I'm convinced that other factors can contribute to somebody being gay....including personal choice. There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Homosexuality isn't nomal? It exists all throughout the animal kingdom, not just in humans. It's a minority, but absolutely normal.

Where I might have some sympathy for your point of view is that I don't believe it is an innate condition in every case, I'm convinced that other factors can contribute to somebody being gay....including personal choice. There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

You're right Ten Caat, it probably is a mix of both. 

Not that it's relevant to any of the nonsense CS is spouting. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're a simpleton. 

You're trying to tie in paedophilia to the LGBTQ folks because you can't stand that everyone else can't see your world view from whatever nonsense you've read about Jesus or whoever. 

I doubt the SNP are aware of the issue, and probably think they are doing good by supporting the cause. 

Are any of those groups running for seats? 

You can drop the insults, they dont add to the quality of your responses one bit.

Im not "trying" to do anything, only pointing the news that out SNP Govt funded LGBT organisations are members of an international body which seeks to remove sexual consent laws wrt adolescents.

I think that is concerning on a number of levels, don't you?

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Who are you to tell people they cant seek to correct disordered attractions they may experience, if they so wish?  What arrogance.

If someone is attracted to the "wrong" sex (with reference to how the sexual function of their body works) it is perfectly reasonable for them to desire that their attractions are in tandem with how their body works.  Do you disagree?

It is you who has the bee in your bonnet, not me.

I think as long as they aren't hurting someone, it shouldn't matter what they are doing.

The only thing we should be worried about is if people want to fuck kids or fuck animals. 

Other than that, leave folk be. People shouldn't feel ashamed of who they are attracted to. 

Can I ask, what religion are you? 

7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

You can drop the insults, they dont add to the quality of your responses one bit.

Im not "trying" to do anything, only pointing the news that out SNP Govt funded LGBT organisations are members of an international body which seeks to remove sexual consent laws wrt adolescents.

I think that is concerning on a number of levels, don't you?

I think it's concerning that that specific group is looking to do that, and they should be disbanded and criticised accordingly. 

I don't think the SNP, or whoever decides the funding to groups, will be aware of this specific detail. 

You're trying to conflate pedophilia with people being gay, trans, lesbian etc. Its a tenuous link. 

You refuse to vote for the "separatist parties" on grounds of sexual misconduct, yet it was a Tory government who enabled Saville to do what he did, and a number of their MPS- before destroying the evidence. There have been plenty sexual misconduct cases levelled against Tory MPs. It's not exclusive to political party. 

Edit:

The ILGA are trying to get the age of consent for gay sex lowered in line with that of straight sex. 

Wings has deliberately misinterpreted that information to try and tie the SNP/Greens/Whoever in with paedophilia.

He knows full well religious fannies like yourself will jump on it and try to make it into something it isn't.

The SNP have such a stronghold in Scotland the lengths people will go to in attempting to defame them is baffling. 

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Its naturally occurring, but not normal.  It is in fact the antithesis of human sexuality.  The physical and biological processes which define human sexuality all become erroneous in the context of homosexuality.

I do not accept it is exists in the animal kingdom, in a directly comparable way.  (i'm not sure the animal kingdom would be a good barometer for human sexual behaviour either!)

You often hear propaganda stories of supposedly "gay penguins" who thrilled zoo keepers by looking after (what they thought was) an egg together.  In fact that is what penguins do in the wild, after the female lay eggs, the males huddle together and look after the eggs, while the female goes to sea to eat (as producing and laying the egg takes so much out of them). 

With Emperor Penguins, the males look after the eggs exclusively, the other types take it in turns to look after the eggs.  In any case, its very normal for male penguins to be standing around together, looking after eggs.  It doesn't mean they are gay.

These stories are a propaganda twist, mis-portraying normal penguin behaviour in the not-normal environment of a zoo.

Consider the extent which (say) two gay men must go to, to overcome the fact their bodies are not physically or sexually compatible: enemas, lubricants, "protections" are all required - animals do not have the capacity to go to these lengths (even if they wanted to). And so you wont ever encounter "gay animals" having "sex" together.

Animals are ruled by their passions, not by intellect - and so often do erroneous things.  A dog humped my leg once, but I bet he didn't have a leg fetish or a human fetish.

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Id probably rather shag an animal pussy than a mans arsehole. 

Unless that arsehole was on a Thai ladyboy with lovely tits. 

For the watching 

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

Not sure your argument makes any sense at all.  Sexual preference is nothing to do with DNA,  unless you think there's a  'gay'  gene?  Why would twins be anymore likely to both be gay than non-twin siblings?  They've all inherited the same DNA from their parents,  who presumably weren't gay. 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Not sure your argument makes any sense at all.  Sexual preference is nothing to do with DNA,  unless you think there's a  'gay'  gene?  Why would twins be anymore likely to both be gay than non-twin siblings?  They've all inherited the same DNA from their parents,  who presumably weren't gay. 

I said identical twins, who are essentially the same person, developing from a single fertilised ovum. Non identical twins don't have the same DNA.

Here's a study that says homosexuality IS genetic...but I still subscribe to the view that some people choose to be so, others might be conditioned to be so

Stop calling it a choice: Biological factors drive homosexuality

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Starving kids seems to be a discussed big topic these days. 

You can pick up a reduced loaf of bread and an almost out of date packet of ham for 50p in most leading supermarkets at 8pm. 

Would you send Douglas Ross to Tesco for your messages though even with a note?

I was in the BB's just went for the football.

They used to try and get us to do marching and god shit but no one done it and just went and got the ball out. 

The Saturday morning football and occasional tournaments are the only reason anyone went to it & the captains knew it so just let us get on with it. 

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Ive regaled this story before. 

I was kicked out of scouts for launching a scud missile of a shot directly into the stomach of a pregnant woman. 

Im not a monster, i was aiming it for her husbands face and missed by a few feet. 

And that was the end of my dib dib dibbing. 

Im presuming everything went ok. 

If it was about 51 1/2 years ago, you might have hit it into mummy Sturgeon. You have a lot to answer for. 

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Ive regaled this story before. 

I was kicked out of scouts for launching a scud missile of a shot directly into the stomach of a pregnant woman. 

Im not a monster, i was aiming it for her husbands face and missed by a few feet. 

And that was the end of my dib dib dibbing. 

Im presuming everything went ok. 

Are you related to Drew Jarvie? He used to love scudding a ball off a pensioner in the Merkland during the keeper warm up.

Mind some old Codger got one clean off the dish and had to get stretchered out. One of this feel sorry for him moments but also trying not to piss yourself laughing.