Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

IMO a turning point in uk political discourse was when Gordon Brown (was forced to) apologise for calling a bigoted old woman, a "bigoted old woman". 

Bigoted views such as those espoused by most of UKIP & cunts like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon were allowed to become tolerated as valid. 

Gordon Brown should've stood proud and said she was a bigoted old woman and neither he nor the Labour Party would kowtow to them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3

19 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Voted 30 minutes ago. Was the only person doing so at that time, surprisingly quiet. One wee SNP wifie activist wrapped up against the wind stood outside. 

If my experience is indicative of things in general, looks like it will be a low turnout. Haven't got a clue who that will favour

SNP/Green was my vote unsurprisingly

From someone on Twitter:

"Okay, update from the Shire. The back and forwards at the polling station is relentless: folk on foot, lots of cars in the car park, lots of folk parking on our street and walking. It's relentless. Taken aback to be honest. Something has got people moving."

Independence is coming........

• Dildo 2
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

IMO a turning point in uk political discourse was when Gordon Brown (was forced to) apologise for calling a bigoted old woman, a "bigoted old woman". 

Bigoted views such as those espoused by most of UKIP & cunts like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon were allowed to become tolerated as valid. 

Gordon Brown should've stood proud and said she was a bigoted old woman and neither he nor the Labour Party would kowtow to them. 

You can't half haver at times. It's the fact that any reasonable questioning of immigration was immediately pounced on as being 'racist' and closed down that led to BNP, UKIP, EDL etc.

If people had been allowed to legitimately question whether mass, uncontrolled immigration was a good thing and an open honest debate was had we'd be in a much better place right now.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If people had been allowed to legitimately question whether mass, uncontrolled immigration was a good thing and an open honest debate was had we'd be in a much better place right now.

don’t think that’s such a bad thing tbh

prob evens itself out with all the brits on the continent\oz\etc etc.

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Voted last night - SNP constituent vote, Labour list. 

Ditto.

Also voted for independence in 2014 but, until last night, wasn't so sure I would vote likewise in a second vote.

However the C*ntservatives winning an absolute shitehole seat like Hartlepool has strengthened my resolve to not be governed by a party that Scotland never votes for, certainly in my 50+ years lifetime.

Bring the vote on!!!!

31 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Ditto.

Also voted for independence in 2014 but, until last night, wasn't so sure I would vote likewise in a second vote.

However the C*ntservatives winning an absolute shitehole seat like Hartlepool has strengthened my resolve to not be governed by a party that Scotland never votes for, certainly in my 50+ years lifetime.

Bring the vote on!!!!

Would rather have Labour as the opposition and potential coalition than have the Tories anywhere near proceedings. 

SNP for the constituency, Greens for the regional. 

All those calling for the abandonment of Scottish Parliament. Why do you hate yourselves so much? Why do you hate our country so much? 

Does the boot taste that good? 

Scottish Tories are feeble people. Weak minded. Self hating. 

I'm glad most the people in our country can see through that nonsense, and know what's best for them. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Would rather have Labour as the opposition and potential coalition than have the Tories anywhere near proceedings. 

100%.

We need an opposition to scrutinize, and therefore, hopefully, positively influence government policy, and not a whining bunch of c*ntservatives only interested in their own pots of money, and how to grow them.

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

That's my constituency. Disappointed in my fellow donside people increasing the Tory vote. 

No surprise in Dyce. 

Full of well to do gypes.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Full of well to do gypes

Haha. Do you get out much?

Dyce is a tink riddled shithole.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Haha. Do you get out much?

Dyce is a tink riddled shithole.

Out all the time in Dyce, lived there most my life. 

Plenty "tinks" as you say, but it's got a next to 0 crime rate and mostly a well to do and affluent village. 

Hence the large population of tories.

19 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Plenty "tinks" as you say, but it's got a next to 0 crime rate and mostly a well to do and affluent village. 

You say 0 crime rate like it's a bad thing, big bad tories. Plain weird. How dare people work hard to have nice homes and live in a nice area.

20 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Imagine having a low crime rate and an “affluent” population. What is the world coming to. 

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You say 0 crime rate like it's a bad thing, big bad tories. Plain weird. How dare people work hard to have nice homes and live in a nice area.

I wasn't saying it like it was a bad thing, just saying it doesn't fit the assertion that it's a "tink" riddled shithole.

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Imagine having a low crime rate and an “affluent” population. What is the world coming to. 

Where did I say it was a problem? Are you stupid? 

Don't answer. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

You've got a strange outlook Consi.

Moobs, I'm from Dyce. I'm just stating plain facts. 

The affluence was the link to the tories, not necessarily the lack of crime. 

I should spell everything out from now on. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Affluent village. 

What a load of old cock!! 

I'm not saying it's utopian, but I'd say it's generally an affluent place. Just my opinion, and from my personal experience.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no opinion on Dyce whatsoever, don't think I've ever set foot in the place. I've maybe just picked you up wrong.

You have