Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

Talking about pains in the arse. Josh Brolin burnt his nipsy because he latched on to the new hippy sunbathing method, where you lie on your back and expose your nether regions to the blazing sun. I'm not sure if he was trolling the people that do it, but it is a thing like the breatharians.

24 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Shaming folk for double voting on a pro Independence Party. Which you clearly want?

Im confused

You do know if you win constituency seats your list vote is divided by the number of seats you win +1

so if the SNP win 5 constituency seats with 80,000 votes their list vote is divided by 6 =13,333 which wont beat a unionist and all 80,000 is wasted.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

It looks like it might get them a majority, according to the pundits on tv. 

The latest projections seem to be 63 seats, 2 short of a majority. The media and establishment will spin away the SNP / Green combined vote making a pro-independence majority.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Banchory just returned the tories. No fucking shock. Disgusting people. 

Agreed. Royal Deeside teuchters are even worse, though. A bunch of inbred, diarrhoea mouthed simpletons with a sense of superiority, just because Lizzy Windsor pokes her heid in their neck of the woods from time to time.

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Well said. 

Told everyone SNP 1 ALBA (or even greens) 2. 

SNP can get fucked if they don't get a referendum in the next 5 years. And it will be their fault if they don't either get one, or have one regardless. 

SNP 1 & 2 was a load of shite probably influenced by the disagreement with Salmond. 

The regional list results will speak for themselves, wasted votes in their hundreds of thousands, possibly even a million. The fact that people didn't learn from this five years ago says a lot about the cult like sycophancy of the SNP diehards.

Independence is once again a long game and the circumstances will never again be better aligned. I wonder if future generations will rue the missed opportunity of 2016-21? 

3 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Yep. That was ex labour leader Ian gray’s seat. Once he stood down labour were always up against it. 

Ayr too. First time in over 20 years

Did ayr vote Tory last time?. It's a hot bed of hunnery so maybe they've come to their senses, maybe.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Roberto said:

Anas Sarwar is wasted at Labour.

*Anus Sorewarts

I’m enjoying his contribution. I think Nicola can win him over too.

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

74 pro-Indy MSP's @Jocky Balboa  what you expecting? 

Did you even read what I've said? The SNP leadership have no plan / intention of pursuing independence after Johnson simply tells them to piss off (and future UK PMs will do the same, whether Labour or Tory, as none will want to go down in history as the one who lost the Union).  

They should have gone to the highest courts in the land - and if necessary, the Council of Europe and even the UN, whose charter clearly states the right of self-determination is inalienable. Martin Keating has been pursuing what Sturgeon and Murrell should have been in 2016-17, yet they obstructed this court action. Why would they do that? 

Scotland has the country it deserves now and I can only hope the people wake up before the next election.

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You could argue that those who voted green or Alba split the SNP list vote which could've given the SNP the couple of seats required to get a majority? 

You couldn't

You clearly don't understand the formula how the list candidates get appointed

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Are we forgetting Anus's labour activity?

His children go to Hutchy (opposite our flat in the late 80's in Beaton Road) and his disgraceful treatment of employees at his family business?

I have no problem anyone paying for private education - even though it's rather sad and unnecessary - but the boy is a fucking arsehole. 

what’s ‘Hutchy’?

10 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Did you even read what I've said? The SNP leadership have no plan / intention of pursuing independence after Johnson simply tells them to piss off (and future UK PMs will do the same, whether Labour or Tory, as none will want to go down in history as the one who lost the Union).  

They should have gone to the highest courts in the land - and if necessary, the Council of Europe and even the UN, whose charter clearly states the right of self-determination is inalienable. Martin Keating has been pursuing what Sturgeon and Murrell should have been in 2016-17, yet they obstructed this court action. Why would they do that? 

Scotland has the country it deserves now and I can only hope the people wake up before the next election.

Did you read what I said? Why do you want pro-Indy folk to do? 

You're slating us from your foreign home, demanding we apologise. What the fuck do you want us to do? 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You couldn't

You clearly don't understand the formula how the list candidates get appointed

I know how it works.

But if you were to add all the votes for Alba or Green to the SNP totals in each region, surely that would increase the number of votes once it was divided by constituency number?

25 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Divide and conquer has always been the way of the establishment, I understand your frustration but there is no serious alternative to the SNP right now.

Breaking up the SNP vote will be cheered all the way by the unionists.