caledonia

Scottish Elections

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

Posted (edited)

Invalid premise alert.

You say "sexual tension". This is the mixing of metaphors, the confusing of tasks. Thinking someone is a dick isn't the same as sexual frustration. Having passion in arguments or debates is nothing to do with wanting to get one's rocks off. It is not an indication that an orgasm is overdue.

This reminds me of Manhattan Avenue and the advertisers who know that sex sells. The draping of a fine figured lass over the bonnet of a car works, apparently. Balloons like Clarkson say "better than sex" about the noise of an engine for fuck sake. No, driving a car is one thing, making love to a beautiful woman is another. Swiss Toni was no daft cunt.

Booker prize winning Scottish author and all round miserable weegie cunt Jim Kelman dealt with the car obsession (penis envy) in A Disaffection (I think, or it might have been How Late... the book that won the Booker). David Lynch dealt with the white picket fence syndrome. The marketing people exploit idiots. The artists observe. We need to think and see as clearly as the enlightened artists, not rush to eat shit food because some Americans ask us "like getting your money's worth?"

Edited by rocket_scientist

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Booker prize winning Scottish author dealt with the car obsession (penis envy) in A Disaffection

Fit about lassies that like cars?

This is not a question I understand. 

Well that's a first for you however perhaps I never explained my question sufficiently.

If car obsession boils down to Penis Envy among men, what does it boil down to for the lassies that have similar car obsession 🤔

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Well that's a first for you however perhaps I never explained my question sufficiently.

If car obsession boils down to Penis Envy among men, what does it boil down to for the lassies that have similar car obsession 🤔

Invalid premise alert.

Car penis is confused thinking. It's function fuck up. Only idiots think like that. As I explained, clearly, in plain English and as I referenced with Harry Enfield, Jim Kelman and David Lynch.

Now you're going off on a tangent, a subject I've never heard of, that women suffer from placing too much emphasis on an inanimate object too.

Thick cunt. 

Edit: on this particular inanimate object

(since you mutants clitorise the literal, mostly out of desperate disingenuousness)

Edit: and without going into a boring debate on whether the car is animate or not, deflection being the usual tactic of you stupid bastards

Edited by rocket_scientist

You mentioned internet personas earlier on, surely to fuck you cannot be this much of a boring angry cunt in real life 🤔

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

You mentioned internet personas earlier on, surely to fuck you cannot be this much of a boring angry cunt in real life 🤔

Thick cunt. Intolerance isn't anger. You were trying to be a smart arse. You're out of your depth. Get back to your voyeur mags you lying piece of shit. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 3

The penny of patheticness will drop and drop hard when the Police arrive at your house and pull you in to the station and read through various dialogues. 

Then Bad Mobby replied.......... 

Before The Boofon said....... 

Then Cheesepipes said...... 

Sorry officer i leave my account open on a public computer, ill be more careful. 

Then a laughing policeman asked why are you called Cheesepipes, i was probably double his age and could have snapped him whenever i decided but it was a pathetic moment for sure. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Thick cunt. Intolerance isn't anger. You were trying to be a smart arse. You're out of your depth. Get back to your voyeur mags you lying piece of shit. 

😘

19 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Never heard of Panam pumps,  but there were a brother and sister at Bankhead who had Panam Air's

What about Puma Irish? That was where the Puma logo went up the way towards the laces, rather than down towards the sole of the trainer. 

It's only fucking coffee. The penny of patheticness that drops on the marketeen - fools who consume the persuasions of the marketers in their promotion of consumerist behaviours - applies equally to coffee as it does to cars and burgers. 

That's another new word by the way, one that none of us have ever seen. Marketeen; the foolish who are teen in by advertising and marketing. I like it. May use again. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's only fucking coffee. The penny of patheticness that drops on the marketeen - fools who consume the persuasions of the marketers in their promotion of consumerist behaviours - applies equally to coffee as it does to cars and burgers. 

Yet your the one waxing lyrical about how good the blend was 🤔

Does that make you a pathetic fool as well as an angy, miserable, alcoholic and sad cunt  - I think it does.

See ya later mate 😘

• Haha 1

That's another new word by the way, one that none of us have ever seen. Marketeen; the foolish who are teen in by advertising and marketing. I like it. May use again. 

Do you know anyone who is not?  I don't .

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Yet your the one waxing lyrical about how good the blend was 🤔

Does that make you a pathetic fool as well as an angy, miserable, alcoholic and sad cunt  - I think it does.

See ya later mate 😘

I was playing on your weakness, picking your scabs, unearthing your rotten meat below, exposing your stupidity again.

And thereby being a pathetic cunt for doing so.

14 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The penny of patheticness will drop and drop hard when the Police arrive at your house and pull you in to the station and read through various dialogues. 

Sorry officer i leave my account open on a public computer, ill be more careful. 

Then a laughing policeman asked why are you called Cheesepipes, i was probably double his age and could have snapped him whenever i decided but it was a pathetic moment for sure. 

Why are you called Cheesepipes? 

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Be tremendous if one of these cases ever made court (nae for the accused). Would love to here a solicitor read a transcript of some of the threads here and kept a straight face.

“Why did you post a dildo emoji and wish his family catches COVID?”

Did someone on here not get visit from the plod during the “no to westhill” stuff.

8 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Did someone on here not get visit from the plod during the “no to westhill” stuff.

A few did.

49 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why are you called Cheesepipes? 

Nothing more than a novice to any forum when i signed up to AbMad. 

When asked for a user name there had been a recent discussion between the ladz and my mate used the phrase "rammed it right up her Cheesepipe" it was a real funny, using a word for anal abuse. Little did i know id still be on the go 15 year later and people will come up and ask me if im Cheesepipes. 

Its probably why the Analprobe boy doesn't give too much away. 

You dont want a unknown football fan shouting "aye aye Analprobe" as you're walking round the supermarket with your family. 

Likewise Cheesepipes but ive madeth thy bed. 

18 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Cyber terrorism was the route they were going down. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Advertwat. 

Promong

Posted (edited)

The stuff relating to a rodent's hearing appendage. 🤣

Edited by Sooper-hanz

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Did they say owt about DWT?

• Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Just now, Dad said:

Did they say owt about DWT?

Different Dept. Fraud Squad for that pile of turd. 

• Haha 1

Let him answer you wee arsehole

• Upvote 1