Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

19 minutes ago, caledonia said:

3 posts in a row name calling

Its Sunday night get a beer and imagine you’ve seen a woman naked.

Apologies no need I agree.

Ha ha that is rich. It’s Sunday night - try posting about anything other than politics. Live a little ?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ok, so if they want to go and earn 100K elsewhere, because they are career driven, good for them. Politics shouldn't be a place for careerists, it should be for people dedicated to public service and trying to make a difference. 

I wouldn't have an issue with them claiming expenses if they earned an ordinary wage. 

It should be viewed as a privilege to represent the GP, not a job. 

Fuck that if you want decent competent people you need to pay them a good wage. Plenty civil servants get more than MPs should we cut their wages too and watch them all disappear to the private sector and we'd be left with even more retarded cunts running the country. 

Just now, Redforever86 said:

Fuck that if you want decent competent people you need to pay them a good wage. Plenty civil servants get more than MPs should we cut their wages too and watch them all disappear to the private sector and we'd be left with even more retarded cunts running the country. 

Do we get decent competent people with this wage?

It's not a business, it's not about maximising profit, it's about serving the interests of your constituents.

47 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not a business, it's not about maximising profit, it's about serving the interests of your constituents.

I'd say we get some, probably not that many if any great people. I'd quite like to have some great people. 

Don't you think that the fact that the some of the peers of a lot of politicians, their mates from school and uni etc earn millions a year makes them think they deserve more and are more open to corruption?

Look at Cameron and Greensil, if he was earning £250k a year as Prime minster would he still take the risk in a grey area to earn millions?

You say 70k is a great wage and it is, but what if you think you will only earn it for one 4 year term, and then it is back to 25-20k a year? Would you be more inclined to accept a back hander? What if you are a councillor on 25k? 

It's the same with teachers, we pay shite wages and generally get shite employees. 

You will always get some corrupt cunts, but you can also argue if we doubled or tripled the wages there would be a lot more people apply and therefore more "honest" people to choose from. 

Absolutely nae chance I'd be a politician for £70k a year, way too much hassle, press trying to dig shit up on you, stress, cunts moaning at you and possibly a lot worse.

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They started paying MP's about 100 years ago consi, up until then it was only the well off that could be an MP.

I don't think we want to go back to that again, imagine a house full of chinless wonders like Jacob Rees Mogg, Cameron and BoJo.

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

They started paying MP's about 100 years ago consi, up until then it was only the well off that could be an MP.

I don't think we want to go back to that again, imagine a house full of chinless wonders like Jacob Rees Mogg, Cameron and BoJo.

I'm not saying don't pay them...

I'm saying they get paid over 2X the national average and get thousands on expenses after that. They lead more affluent lives than many of the people they are supposed to be representing. 

My suggestion is to pay them the national average, try to weed out the careerists and see who's actually there to make some change for the good of their constituents. 

80K a year plus expenses you can claim on any old nonsense is a pretty fuckin good job, you don't even have to work that hard, there are plenty civil servants around you and you get your own office staff, courtesy of the tax payer, of course. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Does someone have to have been drinking to point out the talking of shite? 

The article he posted was the Daily Express ana. 

Lolz

7 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I'd say we get some, probably not that many if any great people. I'd quite like to have some great people. 

Don't you think that the fact that the some of the peers of a lot of politicians, their mates from school and uni etc earn millions a year makes them think they deserve more and are more open to corruption?

Look at Cameron and Greensil, if he was earning £250k a year as Prime minster would he still take the risk in a grey area to earn millions?

You say 70k is a great wage and it is, but what if you think you will only earn it for one 4 year term, and then it is back to 25-20k a year? Would you be more inclined to accept a back hander? What if you are a councillor on 25k? 

It's the same with teachers, we pay shite wages and generally get shite employees. 

Cameron is simply a greedy Tory pig fucker. Like the rest of them. 

If someone can't feel contented earning 80K + expenses in a job, then I wouldn't want them representing me. 

Teachers are often doing work with little no help, spending long hours marking papers, dealing with people's kids etc. 

That's chalk and cheese to an MP who has to hold a surgery once a month and has plenty staff to sort out everything for them. 

Everyone in this country bemoans that politicians are out of touch, well no fuckin wonder if they are able to earn as much as much as they do. 

9 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Look at Cameron and Greensil,

And there is fergus ewing meeting him and the owner of the smelter, in an undocumented meeting that no one seems to have known took place, and the Scottish Government has signed up to some deal that is looking costly and foolish.

Now, I'm not inferring that Fergus took a bung here, I'm sure he didn't. But the salary isn't as massive as some would have you believe and this people are tempted... 

If the SNP get their way there would be quite a few changes after independence.

Union St becomes National St

Union Terrace becomes Blackford  Terrace.

Queens Road becomes Sturgeon Street

Queen Victoria statue replaced by a statue of Queen Sturgeon.

King Street becomes Swinney Street.

George Street becomes Black Street(need to throw in a PC correct name)

HM theatre becomes the State Theatre of Scotland.

I am sure the cult will come up with quite a few more to become more McScottish

• Dildo 2
Just now, Joe pike said:

If the SNP get their way there would be quite a few changes after independence.

Union St becomes National St

Union Terrace becomes Blackford  Terrace.

Queens Road becomes Sturgeon Street

Queen Victoria statue replaced by a statue of Queen Sturgeon.

King Street becomes Swinney Street.

George Street becomes Black Street(need to throw in a PC correct name)

HM theatre becomes the State Theatre of Scotland.

I am sure the cult will come up with quite a few more to become more McScottish

Hopefully you're sent to the first gulag when it opens. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

And there is fergus ewing meeting him and the owner of the smelter, in an undocumented meeting that no one seems to have known took place, and the Scottish Government has signed up to some deal that is looking costly and foolish.

Now, I'm not inferring that Fergus took a bung here, I'm sure he didn't. But the salary isn't as massive as some would have you believe and this people are tempted... 

I met a guy who committed murder what is your point.

Is anyone aware of the story on twitter and WoS about how the SNP fund LGBT-youth Scotland and Stonewall Scotland with public money, yet both of these organisations are members of the ILGA, an umbrella group which campaigns to remove all laws for age of consent for "adolescents" commonly defined (by UN / WHO) as being aged 10 and above?

(The story was broken by an ALBA-supporting woman on twitter)

LGBT-youth Scotland has already had a scandal in 2009, when it was found their chief exec James Rennie was running a major paedophile network.    And we know how the SNPs Derek MacKay liked young boys, no wonder the Government favours these groups.

There are various desperate claims around that this "consent" mentioned in ILGA documents is for medical consent, yet the documents do quite clearly refer to consent to sex (as well as other things).

https://wingsoverscotland.com/what-you-find-under-rocks/

To explain away what the documents clearly say, UNISON (another member of ILGA) has suggested that perhaps the relevant documents were written by a non-english speaker with poor punction and grammar.

https://twitter.com/c2_stacey/status/1380985750976532482/photo/1

There is also the usual arrogance that this criticism is "homophobic" etc, including from LGBT wings of the SNP and Greens.  Check out "elidh martin" of the Greens in the link below, who has spoken out about this.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-quiet-part-out-loud/

Founder member(s) of ILGA (eg Peter Ashman) were also members of the Gay Liberation Front, Campaign of Homosexual Equality and Paedophile Information Exchange, which also sought to lower or abolish age of consent for all ages.  ILGA also seeks to decriminalise HIV transmissions caused by withholding status.  (Ashman died of cancers closely associated with HIV/AIds and aged 57 took a civil partnership with a 17 yr old thai boy)

SNP and Green voters ought to do their homework to get more informed on the kinds of sick people they are empowering by voting for them.

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Is anyone aware of the story on twitter and WoS about how the SNP fund LGBT-youth Scotland and Stonewall Scotland with public money, yet both of these organisations are members of the ILGA, an umbrella group which campaigns to remove all laws for age of consent for "adolescents" commonly defined (by UN / WHO) as being aged 10 and above?

(The story was broken by an ALBA-supporting woman on twitter)

LGBT-youth Scotland has already had a scandal in 2009, when it was found their chief exec James Rennie was running a major paedophile network.    And we know how the SNPs Derek MacKay liked young boys, no wonder the Government favours these groups.

There are various desperate claims around that this "consent" mentioned in ILGA documents is for medical consent, yet the documents do quite clearly refer to consent to sex (as well as other things).

https://wingsoverscotland.com/what-you-find-under-rocks/

To explain away what the documents clearly say, UNISON (another member of ILGA) has suggested that perhaps the relevant documents were written by a non-english speaker with poor punction and grammar.

https://twitter.com/c2_stacey/status/1380985750976532482/photo/1

There is also the usual arrogance that this criticism is "homophobic" etc, including from LGBT wings of the SNP and Greens.  Check out "elidh martin" of the Greens in the link below, who has spoken out about this.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-quiet-part-out-loud/

Founder member(s) of ILGA (eg Peter Ashman) were also members of the Gay Liberation Front, Campaign of Homosexual Equality and Paedophile Information Exchange, which also sought to lower or abolish age of consent for all ages.  ILGA also seeks to decriminalise HIV transmissions caused by withholding status.  (Ashman died of cancers closely associated with HIV/AIds and aged 57 took a civil partnership with a 17 yr old thai boy)

SNP and Green voters ought to do their homework to get more informed on the kinds of sick people they are empowering by voting for them.

As opposed to voting for a sexual predator with Alba. 

Wings is a lunatic, and the link his tenuous. 

Appeals to lunatics like yourself, I suppose. 

On 4/10/2021 at 10:12 AM, rocket_scientist said:

You contradict yourself here.

The anti gay stuff you come out with is gloriously rich. Mad (in some respects) but funny as fuck. 

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

I met a guy who committed murder what is your point.

Were you a minister responsible for signing a deal with that murderer.
Moron response.

The conversation was about remuneration and expenses.
Ministers accepting free dinners (un documented by anyone) maybe wouldn't if there was more dolla in the day job.

But hey you get the shield out again. 

No memes today?

3 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

You're a proper fucking idiot, aren't you? 

Like a proper religious gype. Nobody needs to correct their sexual function, why does it bother you who folk want to shag? 

Silly cunt.

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As opposed to voting for a sexual predator with Alba. 

Wings is a lunatic, and the link his tenuous. 

Appeals to lunatics like yourself, I suppose. 

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

You're a simpleton. 

You're trying to tie in paedophilia to the LGBTQ folks because you can't stand that everyone else can't see your world view from whatever nonsense you've read about Jesus or whoever. 

I doubt the SNP are aware of the issue, and probably think they are doing good by supporting the cause. 

Are any of those groups running for seats?