Jump to content
caledonia

Scottish Elections

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May



Recommended Posts

G-Stew Avenue

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Dad said:

G-Stew Avenue

Loved Eddy Grant.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

And there is fergus ewing meeting him and the owner of the smelter, in an undocumented meeting that no one seems to have known took place, and the Scottish Government has signed up to some deal that is looking costly and foolish.

Now, I'm not inferring that Fergus took a bung here, I'm sure he didn't. But the salary isn't as massive as some would have you believe and this people are tempted... 

I met a guy who committed murder what is your point.

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone aware of the story on twitter and WoS about how the SNP fund LGBT-youth Scotland and Stonewall Scotland with public money, yet both of these organisations are members of the ILGA, an umbrella group which campaigns to remove all laws for age of consent for "adolescents" commonly defined (by UN / WHO) as being aged 10 and above?

(The story was broken by an ALBA-supporting woman on twitter)

LGBT-youth Scotland has already had a scandal in 2009, when it was found their chief exec James Rennie was running a major paedophile network.    And we know how the SNPs Derek MacKay liked young boys, no wonder the Government favours these groups.

There are various desperate claims around that this "consent" mentioned in ILGA documents is for medical consent, yet the documents do quite clearly refer to consent to sex (as well as other things).

https://wingsoverscotland.com/what-you-find-under-rocks/

To explain away what the documents clearly say, UNISON (another member of ILGA) has suggested that perhaps the relevant documents were written by a non-english speaker with poor punction and grammar.

https://twitter.com/c2_stacey/status/1380985750976532482/photo/1

There is also the usual arrogance that this criticism is "homophobic" etc, including from LGBT wings of the SNP and Greens.  Check out "elidh martin" of the Greens in the link below, who has spoken out about this.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-quiet-part-out-loud/

Founder member(s) of ILGA (eg Peter Ashman) were also members of the Gay Liberation Front, Campaign of Homosexual Equality and Paedophile Information Exchange, which also sought to lower or abolish age of consent for all ages.  ILGA also seeks to decriminalise HIV transmissions caused by withholding status.  (Ashman died of cancers closely associated with HIV/AIds and aged 57 took a civil partnership with a 17 yr old thai boy)

SNP and Green voters ought to do their homework to get more informed on the kinds of sick people they are empowering by voting for them.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Is anyone aware of the story on twitter and WoS about how the SNP fund LGBT-youth Scotland and Stonewall Scotland with public money, yet both of these organisations are members of the ILGA, an umbrella group which campaigns to remove all laws for age of consent for "adolescents" commonly defined (by UN / WHO) as being aged 10 and above?

(The story was broken by an ALBA-supporting woman on twitter)

LGBT-youth Scotland has already had a scandal in 2009, when it was found their chief exec James Rennie was running a major paedophile network.    And we know how the SNPs Derek MacKay liked young boys, no wonder the Government favours these groups.

There are various desperate claims around that this "consent" mentioned in ILGA documents is for medical consent, yet the documents do quite clearly refer to consent to sex (as well as other things).

https://wingsoverscotland.com/what-you-find-under-rocks/

To explain away what the documents clearly say, UNISON (another member of ILGA) has suggested that perhaps the relevant documents were written by a non-english speaker with poor punction and grammar.

https://twitter.com/c2_stacey/status/1380985750976532482/photo/1

There is also the usual arrogance that this criticism is "homophobic" etc, including from LGBT wings of the SNP and Greens.  Check out "elidh martin" of the Greens in the link below, who has spoken out about this.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-quiet-part-out-loud/

Founder member(s) of ILGA (eg Peter Ashman) were also members of the Gay Liberation Front, Campaign of Homosexual Equality and Paedophile Information Exchange, which also sought to lower or abolish age of consent for all ages.  ILGA also seeks to decriminalise HIV transmissions caused by withholding status.  (Ashman died of cancers closely associated with HIV/AIds and aged 57 took a civil partnership with a 17 yr old thai boy)

SNP and Green voters ought to do their homework to get more informed on the kinds of sick people they are empowering by voting for them.

As opposed to voting for a sexual predator with Alba. 
 

Wings is a lunatic, and the link his tenuous. 
 

Appeals to lunatics like yourself, I suppose. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/10/2021 at 10:12 AM, rocket_scientist said:

You contradict yourself here.

The anti gay stuff you come out with is gloriously rich. Mad (in some respects) but funny as fuck. 

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

I met a guy who committed murder what is your point.

Were you a minister responsible for signing a deal with that murderer.
Moron response.

 

The conversation was about remuneration and expenses.
Ministers accepting free dinners (un documented by anyone) maybe wouldn't if there was more dolla in the day job.

But hey you get the shield out again. 

No memes today?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

You're a proper fucking idiot, aren't you? 
 

Like a proper religious gype. Nobody needs to correct their sexual function, why does it bother you who folk want to shag? 
 

Silly cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As opposed to voting for a sexual predator with Alba. 
 

Wings is a lunatic, and the link his tenuous. 
 

Appeals to lunatics like yourself, I suppose. 

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I wouldn't vote for any of the separatist parties, as (in addition to being a unionist), they are all chock full of depraved perverts as we have seen time and again. 

The only difference between the parties is the extent to which the perverts have managed to switch the main aim from being independence to being the advancement of their own particular sexual urges.

Are you not concerned that the SNP uses public money to fund groups seeking to legalise sex with 10 year olds?

You're a simpleton. 
 

You're trying to tie in paedophilia to the LGBTQ folks because you can't stand that everyone else can't see your world view from whatever nonsense you've read about Jesus or whoever. 
 

I doubt the SNP are aware of the issue, and probably think they are doing good by supporting the cause. 
 

Are any of those groups running for seats? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're a proper fucking idiot, aren't you? 
 

Like a proper religious gype. Nobody needs to correct their sexual function, why does it bother you who folk want to shag? 
 

Silly cunt.

Who are you to tell people they cant seek to correct disordered attractions they may experience, if they so wish?  What arrogance.

If someone is attracted to the "wrong" sex (with reference to how the sexual function of their body works) it is perfectly reasonable for them to desire that their attractions are in tandem with how their body works.  Do you disagree?

It is you who has the bee in your bonnet, not me.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fair enough: what I meant was there is no one thing known as "conversion therapy" - its a catch-all term used by activists to cover literally anything from a simple discussion to electric shock treatment to anything in between.

They want to stop people even discussing the possibility of correcting sexual attraction to match sexual function, because their aim is to cement homosexuality as normal (which it isnt), not to help anyone supposedly undergoing barbaric treatments.

Homosexuality isn't nomal? It exists all throughout the animal kingdom, not just in humans. It's a minority, but absolutely normal.

Where I might have some sympathy for your point of view is that I don't believe it is an innate condition in every case, I'm convinced that other factors can contribute to somebody being gay....including personal choice. There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Homosexuality isn't nomal? It exists all throughout the animal kingdom, not just in humans. It's a minority, but absolutely normal.

Where I might have some sympathy for your point of view is that I don't believe it is an innate condition in every case, I'm convinced that other factors can contribute to somebody being gay....including personal choice. There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

You're right Ten Caat, it probably is a mix of both. 
 

Not that it's relevant to any of the nonsense CS is spouting. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're a simpleton. 
 

You're trying to tie in paedophilia to the LGBTQ folks because you can't stand that everyone else can't see your world view from whatever nonsense you've read about Jesus or whoever. 
 

I doubt the SNP are aware of the issue, and probably think they are doing good by supporting the cause. 
 

Are any of those groups running for seats? 

You can drop the insults, they dont add to the quality of your responses one bit.

Im not "trying" to do anything, only pointing the news that out SNP Govt funded LGBT organisations are members of an international body which seeks to remove sexual consent laws wrt adolescents.

I think that is concerning on a number of levels, don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Who are you to tell people they cant seek to correct disordered attractions they may experience, if they so wish?  What arrogance.

If someone is attracted to the "wrong" sex (with reference to how the sexual function of their body works) it is perfectly reasonable for them to desire that their attractions are in tandem with how their body works.  Do you disagree?

It is you who has the bee in your bonnet, not me.

 

 

 

I think as long as they aren't hurting someone, it shouldn't matter what they are doing.

 

The only thing we should be worried about is if people want to fuck kids or fuck animals. 
 

Other than that, leave folk be. People shouldn't feel ashamed of who they are attracted to. 
 

Can I ask, what religion are you? 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

You can drop the insults, they dont add to the quality of your responses one bit.

Im not "trying" to do anything, only pointing the news that out SNP Govt funded LGBT organisations are members of an international body which seeks to remove sexual consent laws wrt adolescents.

I think that is concerning on a number of levels, don't you?

I think it's concerning that that specific group is looking to do that, and they should be disbanded and criticised accordingly. 

 

I don't think the SNP, or whoever decides the funding to groups, will be aware of this specific detail. 
 

You're trying to conflate pedophilia with people being gay, trans, lesbian etc. Its a tenuous link. 
 

You refuse to vote for the "separatist parties" on grounds of sexual misconduct, yet it was a Tory government who enabled Saville to do what he did, and a number of their MPS- before destroying the evidence. There have been plenty sexual misconduct cases levelled against Tory MPs. It's not exclusive to political party. 

 

Edit:

The ILGA are trying to get the age of consent for gay sex lowered in line with that of straight sex. 
 

Wings has deliberately misinterpreted that information to try and tie the SNP/Greens/Whoever in with paedophilia.

 

He knows full well religious fannies like yourself will jump on it and try to make it into something it isn't.

 

The SNP have such a stronghold in Scotland the lengths people will go to in attempting to defame them is baffling. 


 

Edited by ConsiCanBoogie1903

Share this post


Link to post

Greg Leigh Crescent

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think as long as they aren't hurting someone, it shouldn't matter what they are doing.

 

The only thing we should be worried about is if people want to fuck kids or fuck animals. 
 

Other than that, leave folk be. People shouldn't feel ashamed of who they are attracted to. 
 

Can I ask, what religion are you? 
 

 

Id probably rather shag an animal pussy than a mans arsehole. 

Unless that arsehole was on a Thai ladyboy with lovely tits. 

Share this post


Link to post

  

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Homosexuality isn't nomal? It exists all throughout the animal kingdom, not just in humans. It's a minority, but absolutely normal.

Where I might have some sympathy for your point of view is that I don't believe it is an innate condition in every case, I'm convinced that other factors can contribute to somebody being gay....including personal choice. There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

Its naturally occurring, but not normal.  It is in fact the antithesis of human sexuality.  The physical and biological processes which define human sexuality all become erroneous in the context of homosexuality.

I do not accept it is exists in the animal kingdom, in a directly comparable way.  (i'm not sure the animal kingdom would be a good barometer for human sexual behaviour either!)

You often hear propaganda stories of supposedly "gay penguins" who thrilled zoo keepers by looking after (what they thought was) an egg together.  In fact that is what penguins do in the wild, after the female lay eggs, the males huddle together and look after the eggs, while the female goes to sea to eat (as producing and laying the egg takes so much out of them). 

With Emperor Penguins, the males look after the eggs exclusively, the other types take it in turns to look after the eggs.  In any case, its very normal for male penguins to be standing around together, looking after eggs.  It doesn't mean they are gay.

These stories are a propaganda twist, mis-portraying normal penguin behaviour in the not-normal environment of a zoo.

Consider the extent which (say) two gay men must go to, to overcome the fact their bodies are not physically or sexually compatible: enemas, lubricants, "protections" are all required - animals do not have the capacity to go to these lengths (even if they wanted to). And so you wont ever encounter "gay animals" having "sex" together.

Animals are ruled by their passions, not by intellect - and so often do erroneous things.  A dog humped my leg once, but I bet he didn't have a leg fetish or a human fetish.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Id probably rather shag an animal pussy than a mans arsehole. 

Unless that arsehole was on a Thai ladyboy with lovely tits. 

For the watching 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

For the watching 

Ive got an onlyfans account. 

Share this post


Link to post

Here - where the fuck is cavey? 

Getting beyond a fucking joke 

 

Wee arsehole

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...