caledonia

Scottish Elections

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

On 4/11/2021 at 10:24 PM, caledonia said:

Its Sunday night get a beer and imagine you’ve seen a woman naked.

Look at you,  firing out Hat clichés.  

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

There are quite a number of documented cases of identical twins where one is gay/lesbian and the other straight. If it were purely biological, then (as identical twins share exactly the same DNA) they should both be either straight or both be gay/lesbian.

Not sure your argument makes any sense at all.  Sexual preference is nothing to do with DNA,  unless you think there's a  'gay'  gene?  Why would twins be anymore likely to both be gay than non-twin siblings?  They've all inherited the same DNA from their parents,  who presumably weren't gay. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Not sure your argument makes any sense at all.  Sexual preference is nothing to do with DNA,  unless you think there's a  'gay'  gene?  Why would twins be anymore likely to both be gay than non-twin siblings?  They've all inherited the same DNA from their parents,  who presumably weren't gay. 

I like this argument, questioning the other argument. I've no idea whether the contested argument is nonsense or not. I just like this argument. It sounds credible to this non-expert ear. 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I said identical twins, who are essentially the same person, developing from a single fertilised ovum. Non identical twins don't have the same DNA.

Here's a study that says homosexuality IS genetic...but I still subscribe to the view that some people choose to be so, others might be conditioned to be so

Stop calling it a choice: Biological factors drive homosexuality

Posted (edited)

Willie Rennie there saying a referendum is divisive and a disgrace causing harm.

Same Willie Rennie who a few months back wanted another one on Brexit

Douglas Ross is actually worse than Richard Leonard and Patrick Harvie has just gave him ⬇️

171-CC240-16-C4-4983-84-AD-C959-E35-AEAD

Edited by caledonia

7 hours ago, caledonia said:

Starving children is not enough for the Tories 

4-C453-CBB-0997-4-B19-9012-3-F07-AA93-FF

Starving kids seems to be a discussed big topic these days. 

You can pick up a reduced loaf of bread and an almost out of date packet of ham for 50p in most leading supermarkets at 8pm. 

Posted (edited)

Beans n ham on toast with some cheese on top. 

Pretty fucking good if you ask me. 

The Polish community utilise this bargain shopping to the hilt, good on them, like bloody ants. 

Edited by cheesepipes

Pasta’s cheap too 

A cheese, pasta, ham and bean bake 

Douglas Ross referee, MP, Scottish Tory Leader, and MSP incoming says we should only concentrate on one thing.

The man is a fud

1 minute ago, caledonia said:

Douglas Ross referee, MP, Scottish Tory Leader, and MSP incoming says we should only concentrate on one thing.

The man is a fud

His inability to concentrate on multiple things at once will be why he struggles so much to make offside calls accurately. 

16 minutes ago, caledonia said:

The man is a fud

I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I despise this man. Well rooted from years ago.

Posted (edited)

Clear winner in the Leaders debate was Alex Salmond and he was not even invited.

Also i see they had to switch studios because of an Alba party protest

Not very silent though

Edited by caledonia

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Starving kids seems to be a discussed big topic these days. 

You can pick up a reduced loaf of bread and an almost out of date packet of ham for 50p in most leading supermarkets at 8pm. 

Would you send Douglas Ross to Tesco for your messages though even with a note?

Edited by caledonia

34 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Would you send Douglas Ross to Tesco for your messages though even with a note?

I genuinely haven't the foggiest who that is. 

7 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I genuinely haven't the foggiest who that is. 

13 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Hes got horrible features. 

Aye. Like being a Tory. 

Posted (edited)

The linesman has the ugliest baby ever born so society has at least got that going for it.

Willie Rennie yesterday was going on about his days in the Boys Brigade. What a tool. He thought this would make him more "respectable" and electable. Someone needs to tell him that like the Baden Powell lot, these "clubs for young peepil" are institutional brainwashing cults that no half competent parent would ever let their kids go to. Fucking moron. 

Edited by rocket_scientist

I was in the BB's just went for the football.

They used to try and get us to do marching and god shit but no one done it and just went and got the ball out. 

The Saturday morning football and occasional tournaments are the only reason anyone went to it & the captains knew it so just let us get on with it. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Aye. Like being a Tory. 

How come if i reference homosexuals regularly im accused of being one. 

Going by your laws of the jungle would this make you a closet Conservative supporter. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

The linesman has the ugliest baby ever born so society has at least got that going for it.

Willie Rennie yesterday was going on about his days in the Boys Brigade. What a tool. He thought this would make him more "respectable" and electable. Someone needs to tell him that like the Baden Powell lot, these "clubs for young peepil" are institutional brainwashing cults that no half competent parent would ever let their kids go to. Fucking moron. 

Ive regaled this story before. 

I was kicked out of scouts for launching a scud missile of a shot directly into the stomach of a pregnant woman. 

Im not a monster, i was aiming it for her husbands face and missed by a few feet. 

And that was the end of my dib dib dibbing. 

Im presuming everything went ok. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I was kicked out of scouts for launching a scud missile of a shot directly into the stomach of a pregnant woman. 

Im not a monster, i was aiming it for her husbands face and missed by a few feet. 

If it was about 51 1/2 years ago, you might have hit it into mummy Sturgeon. You have a lot to answer for. 

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Are you related to Drew Jarvie? He used to love scudding a ball off a pensioner in the Merkland during the keeper warm up.

Mind some old Codger got one clean off the dish and had to get stretchered out. One of this feel sorry for him moments but also trying not to piss yourself laughing.

29 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Secure any badges afore the exit son?

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

How come if i reference homosexuals regularly im accused of being one. 

Going by your laws of the jungle would this make you a closet Conservative supporter. 

I don't actually think you're gay, Cheesers. It's all in jest. 

You do appear to have quite the fascination with men anally penetrating each other though. I don't find it attractive, it's just confusing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1