Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

8 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Think I associated the fact that Panda worked for the bbc so all journos on here would. 

Apologises love the Perthshire Courier 

In case you are still interested after #cans last night. I thought this was a decent article for setting out how the list vote works. 

https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2021/04/sp2021-how-does-the-election-system-work-in-scotland/?amp

Guest milne_afc

The Aliba party won’t win many votes after shattering the Indy dream.

Looks like it’s genuinely over for a generation now. Salmonds ego has killed it off.

I’m voting for Labour. Hamas Sarwar has been impressive.

30 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Having right wing views is worse than robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint? Strange wee world inside your head. 

Conflating the actions of an individual with a drug addiction to the ideological beliefs of the far right who generally want to commit violence upon marginalised groups, isn't the big brained take you think it is wee man. 

Stop smoking grass, fucks with your head.

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Good Morning Boogieman. 

Ive no wish to debate this really but i do believe you will find any reason to excuse the coloured man. 

If he says something racist its because his great great x 5 grandfather was shipped over from Sudan. 

If he commits a violent robbery, its poverty and lack of opportunity. 

If he rapes his teacher with his massive cock its because the system is broken. 

A white man goes on holiday with a Union Jack flag towel...... Racist. 

No. 

I don't want to debate either, largely because you're incredibly wrong. 

MHD was comparing an ideology to the actions of an individual. Stupid, nonsensical. 

I don't excuse a thing GF did in his criminal past, the only thing I've maintained is it doesn't mean he deserved to be starved of oxygen until he died. 

Hardly a controversial stance. 

When most people, white/black/brown whatever, commit crimes like robbery, drug dealing, theft etc, it's linked to poverty. It's not excusing the action but saying, there are reasons why folk end up doing these things. 

Folk like MAD, MHD, try and suggest crime is a black persons problem, when actually, it's the problem and result of poverty, which many black peoples the world over unfortunately live in, many, through little to no fault of their own. 

Awa' and get a sun tan in the lovely Congolese weather. 

28 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Good Morning Boogieman. 

Ive no wish to debate this really but i do believe you will find any reason to excuse the coloured man. 

If he says something racist its because his great great x 5 grandfather was shipped over from Sudan. 

If he commits a violent robbery, its poverty and lack of opportunity. 

If he rapes his teacher with his massive cock its because the system is broken. 

A white man goes on holiday with a Union Jack flag towel...... Racist. 

The ultimate example of this madness was when people on here were saying that the Manchester Arena bombing was caused by our foreign policy. The lad clearly wasn't a deep thinker then since our foreign policy led to him and his family being given asylum, him being housed and educated up to university level by the state and him being freely able to live his life to the extent he was able to blow himself up.

It's always 'our' fault.

11 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

And that’s what we pay a licence fee for folks. 

Fuck the Union

11 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Eh? What's the licence fee got to do with any of what I just said?

11 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Think I associated the fact that Panda worked for the bbc so all journos on here would. 

Apologises love the Perthshire Courier 

11 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

I'm not a journalist, RF.

RF 86 making an arse of himself again.

You ever right RF?

Stay off the sherbets.

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

The ultimate example of this madness was when people on here were saying that the Manchester Arena bombing was caused by our foreign policy. The lad clearly wasn't a deep thinker then since our foreign policy led to him and his family being given asylum, him being housed and educated up to university level by the state and him being freely able to live his life to the extent he was able to blow himself up.

It's always 'our' fault.

Why someone becomes a terrorist isn't a black and white thing, heaps of things behind it, those fuckers were evil, and anyone just saying "cause foreign policy" is a silly cunt. 

However, if someone was to suggest out foreign policy in the Middle East wasn't gasoline to a fire for your radicals, they'd also be a silly cunt.

Silly cunts a roon'.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No. 

I don't want to debate either, largely because you're incredibly wrong. 

MHD was comparing an ideology to the actions of an individual. Stupid, nonsensical. 

I don't excuse a thing GF did in his criminal past, the only thing I've maintained is it doesn't mean he deserved to be starved of oxygen until he died. 

Hardly a controversial stance. 

When most people, white/black/brown whatever, commit crimes like robbery, drug dealing, theft etc, it's linked to poverty. It's not excusing the action but saying, there are reasons why folk end up doing these things. 

Folk like MAD, MHD, try and suggest crime is a black persons problem, when actually, it's the problem and result of poverty, which many black peoples the world over unfortunately live in, many, through little to no fault of their own. 

Awa' and get a sun tan in the lovely Congolese weather. 

Complete and utter pompous, illogical drivel. You really enjoy twisting other people's opinions to satisfy your own baseless agenda. 

Poverty is experienced by millions of people worldwide regardless of skin colour. You seem to think poverty is linked exclusively to black people and provides a bona fide reason for their criminal activities, if indeed they choose this lifestyle path. I nor MHD have ever inferred that crime is "a black person's problem" solely. Crime is not always linked to poverty. I have experienced poverty plenty of times during my life but have not resorted to breaking into folks houses, aggravated robbery, nor robbing shops to get by because poverty has given me an excuse to commit such crimes and it is the fault of everyone else that I had found myself in that situation. 

Plenty of crimes, as you have alluded to and I have agreed with in the past, are committed by people of other ethnicities, so don't understand your beef with me nor MHD. 

To be fair, you even know what the weather is currently like in Brazzaville, so it appears there is no end to your powers of rationalism and empiricism min, whilst my opinion of you is wrong and subjective?.  

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Complete and utter pompous, illogical drivel. You really enjoy twisting other people's opinions to satisfy your own baseless agenda. 

Poverty is experienced by millions of people worldwide regardless of skin colour. You seem to think poverty is linked to black people and provides a bona fide reason for their criminal activities, if indeed they choose this lifestyle path. I nor MHD have ever inferred that crime is "a black person's problem" solely. Crime is not always linked to poverty. I have experienced poverty plenty of times during my life but have not resorted to breaking into folks houses, aggravated robbery, nor robbing shops to get by because poverty has given me an excuse to commit such crimes and it is the fault of everyone else that I had found myself in that situation. 

Plenty of crimes, as you have alluded to and I have agreed with in the past, are committed by people of other ethnicities, so don't understand your beef with me nor MHD. 

To be fair, you even know what the weather is currently like in Brazzaville, so it appears there is no end to your powers of rationalism and empiricism min, whilst my opinion of you is wrong and subjective?.  

To be totally honest, I can't be arsed conversing with a person like yourself. 

I'll just let you show yourself up for what you are, and I'll mind my own business from now on.

Enjoy your Sunday and up the dons 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've been as poor as any black American when I've been unemployed in the past,  literally having to borrow £10 here and there to keep the leccy on.  It never crossed my mind to violently rob pregnant woman. You seem to think being skint excuses the most heinous of crimes?  You're fuckin clueless. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

I've been as poor as any black American when I've been unemployed in the past,  literally having to borrow £10 here and there to keep the leccy on.  It never crossed my mind to violently rob pregnant woman. You seem to think being skint excuses the most heinous of crimes?  You're fuckin clueless. 

calm down, calm down 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Scottish Erections.

Can't just be me?

Who has the best erection in our grey and unpleasant land?

I'm saying Salmond.....

That SNP kid botherer would have had a stonker throughout his sleazy text exchange with the young teen boy.

13 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

It's wonderful that you never had to rob a cunt to put food in your belly.

But many cunts HAVE to do that.  

They have welfare in America do they not?  Like in Scotland?  These yanks are robbing to fund drug habits usually,  not because they've ran out of pasta. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

They have welfare in America do they not?  Like in Scotland?  These yanks are robbing to fund drug habits usually,  not because they've ran out of pasta. 

Half the cunts that are full of sympathy for yer black crackhead wouldn't pish on a good old fashioned Scottish junkie tealeaf if they were on fire.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's something about Mary that I don't like.....

Surely you overweight, low status males, have figured out by now, well on to the last breaths of your life, that being a good cunt and not being an actual cunt is better.

Surely....

I am a good cunt,  I just believe people should be held responsible for their actions.  Being skint isn't a justification for being a violent thug. 

5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I dinna. 

You're not reading my posts.