Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I've been as poor as any black American when I've been unemployed in the past,  literally having to borrow £10 here and there to keep the leccy on.  It never crossed my mind to violently rob pregnant woman. You seem to think being skint excuses the most heinous of crimes?  You're fuckin clueless. 

I dinna. 

You're not reading my posts.

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

I am a good cunt,  I just believe people should be held responsible for their actions.  Being skint isn't a justification for being a violent thug. 

I reckon I agree with this. It's not about colour or anything like that. It's having a moral compass and making a decision on how you improve your lot. If you decide to thieve then thieve but don't fucking stab or commit violence on another person to better your own lot. If you choose to seek help to better yourself then brilliant, these people should be supported. 

Edit to add - if you choose to thieve, rob, commit burglary on an innocent person then you are fair game to take a 5 iron or a bunch of 5s over the head if the person defends themselves, their family or their property. 

Meanwhile in his Downing Street flat, sponsored by British Airways (wild guess), Bojo is continuing to draw up a list of donors he would like to approach for free money ?

55 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Did the SNP say the same thing before they pushed people from hospital into care homes........

Thought you were smarter than this.

All parts of the UK on expert advice did this to start with but it seems in your eyes only one party was wrong.

BB171997-D6-F8-4531-A918-AD53-CBE048-CA.

55 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

So because others do it it absolves the SNP from any culpability?

No the SNP in Scotland , Labour in wales and Tories in England all acted on the advice they were given at the timebut you have tried unsuccessfully to try and make it an SNPBAD only.

UK Gov advice ⬇️

F9-DF0662-3-A3-F-44-D4-9536-928-EC8-A6-B

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

The care home thing has been going on long before Covid. Our Wonderful NHS has been dumping people in care homes for years. Bunch of cunts.

Well you could always have the old folk blocking acute beds for months/years on end (the longest I saw personally was almost 3 and half years waiting on a funding dispute being resolved, but I have heard of longer elsewhere). Knock on effect, once the ward is full you end up turning down admissions who are far more clinically in need of that bed. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Meanwhile the disgusting Tories are all over the news today

EE26-A862-B3-BA-461-B-9573-E3-DBBB38-EFA

If your truly disgusted with this  get out and vote SNP1 Alba2 may 6th

Remember this is from a Government that denied kids a free meal, wont subsidise a spare bedroom, took £30 from the disabled and denied people who had been raped benefits but try and lead you to believe they subsidise a whole country.

whataboutry incoming “ah but the snp”

• Dildo 2
7 hours ago, caledonia said:

No the SNP in Scotland , Labour in wales and Tories in England all acted on the advice they were given at the timebut you have tried unsuccessfully to try and make it an SNPBAD only.

UK Gov advice ⬇️

F9-DF0662-3-A3-F-44-D4-9536-928-EC8-A6-B

The SNP did it in Scotland, which is where we live. 

They were not compelled to follow the moronic guidance,  they could have taken a different path (something they did a lot of during the pandemic), they didn’t and many died because of that.

But in your simplistic, blinkered mind they are conscious and guilt free with nothing to answer for.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

The SNP did it in Scotland, which is where we live.

They were not compelled to follow the moronic guidance,  they could have taken a different path (something they did a lot of during the pandemic), they didn’t and many died because of that.

But in your simplistic mind they are conscious and guilt free.

So we live in Scotland when it suits  your agenda but UK when it does not.

”Let the bodies pile high in their thousands” was a Uk Tory prime minister quote deflect all you want but others can see it.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, caledonia said:

If your truly disgusted with this  get out and vote SNP1 Alba2 may 6th

And if you do we may get a vote on independence when this covid crisis is over, most definitely before the end of the next Parliament we hope but if not it should be our #1 manifesto priority come the next election after this one but we cannot promise anything....

Think Nicola enjoys the status quo (love rocking all over the world) and having the big bad Tories in Westminster to blame for all of their failings - highest drug deaths in Europe, poverty gap widening and don't get me started on "judge me on education"..... ?