Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

On 4/24/2021 at 7:21 AM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the nutters in that party.

It isn't hypocrisy, he has left that phase of his life behind and now runs businesses in scotland (an art gallery and a hairdressers I think).

He has stated that when he moved to the area (sutherland is it?) he expected to be judged and treated as an outcast due to his past.  But instead he has been welcomed as part of the community (which is only right).

He obviously has good values and has stated that his motivation for promoting these and standing as a candidate is to "give something back" to the community which has accepted him.

Rather than hypocrisy, his candidacy shows the inclusiveness of the SFP.  And in general it is wrong to condemn people based on their past.  That fails to allow them to opportunity to change.

Genuine family values are important to gay people too, given everyone is (should be) raised in a family. 

Ive never met him, but based on his interviews etc I like the guy.  

Just now, Clydeside_Sheep said:

It isn't hypocrisy, he has left that phase of his life behind and now runs businesses in scotland (an art gallery and a hairdressers I think).

He has stated that when he moved to the area (sutherland is it?) he expected to be judged and treated as an outcast due to his past.  But instead he has been welcomed as part of the community (which is only right).

He obviously has good values and has stated that his motivation for promoting these and standing as a candidate is to "give something back" to the community which has accepted him.

Rather than hypocrisy, his candidacy shows the inclusiveness of the SFP.  And in general it is wrong to condemn people based on their past.  That fails to allow them to opportunity to change.

Genuine family values are important to gay people too, given everyone is (should be) raised in a family. 

Ive never met him, but based on his interviews etc I like the guy.  

You said in a previous post, a gay person/couple couldn't represent a true family. 

I got a leaflet through from the SFP the other day, took the time to read it. It's a load of complete and utter nonsense. Vague as fuck and trying to appease a certain demographic. I'd be amazed if they got more than 15,000 voted nationwide. A total and utter joke. 

By far my favourite thing is their attack on the "snowflake generation" but they themselves proceed to whine and bitch about everything they don't like about modern society. Like, well, a bunch of snowflakes.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:22 PM, caledonia said:

Don't you just love people who come on the political threads and complain you are talking politics @Bluto10 for one.

242-BC448-166-E-4-AE8-85-F8-F843-F99-C4-

Matt Hancock is an absolute bell end; if hes not bubbling about something he talking about how proud he is of gay "marriage".

Other than him, that is a very fine line up of personalities indeed.

Thatcher is one of the best leaders we have ever had.  She is only pipped by Churchill likely because "his" war afforded him a bigger stage and better quotes than "her" war afforded her.

23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You said in a previous post, a gay person/couple couldn't represent a true family. 

I got a leaflet through from the SFP the other day, took the time to read it. It's a load of complete and utter nonsense. Vague as fuck and trying to appease a certain demographic. I'd be amazed if they got more than 15,000 voted nationwide. A total and utter joke. 

By far my favourite thing is their attack on the "snowflake generation" but they themselves proceed to whine and bitch about everything they don't like about modern society. Like, well, a bunch of snowflakes.

Gay couples cannot procreate and so cannot represent a true family.  That is not me judging them, but a simple acceptance of reality.

If they set themselves up as a family unit, as some do, the person who loses out if the child(ren) as they do not get to have a normal relationship with at least one (possibly both) of their real parents.  That is both wrong and selfish.

It is also wrong as gay relationships are much less stable than normal relationships, because homosexuality is not human nature.  We find contentment with a partner who is different and so complimentary to ourselves, not a partner who is the same as us.  We talk about "gay couples" as if they are ten a penny, in fact it is very rare to encounter a homosexual relationship of any lasting duration (especially if the partners are monogamous).

I though the SFP leaflet was very good and a breath of fresh air.  If you don't, fair play to you, we live in a democracy after all.

Given Scotland's long standing demographic problems, It is refreshing to hear a party talk about (real) marriage, parenting and families.  No other party talks about this, despite our struggles with family breakdown, youth crime and demographics.

I also liked their bit about respecting life and being against abortion and suicide, for the same demographic reasons and because human life is a precious and inherently good.

I liked their bit about academic rigour and good behaviour in schools.  Its much better than the SNP / Green policy of abolishing exams to try to hide the fact that the SNP are very bad at running schools.  If that comes to pass it will be a major handicap to young Scots as they try to make their way in life.  Instead of having certificates to show employers etc, I wonder if the companies or universities will accept the fact that "Miss Jones in Primary 5 said i always tried hard".

I liked their bit about protecting children from corrupting sex education.  The SNP put transvestites in classrooms and teach that homosexual acts are normal, when in fact they are against the form and function of the human body and so (unsurprisingly) damage public health and cost the taxpayer a fortune to mitigate this by paying for gay men to take daily drugs (Prep).  If your lifestyle meant you needed to take daily medication to protect you from the consequences of it, is that not worthy of pause and reconsideration?

I  also liked their bit about opposing transgender ideology, given there actually is no such thing as "trans people" but only a small group of deranged and/or perverted people pretending to be the opposite sex.

I do not expect the SFP to get a seat, but I hope this election will be the start of a movement to recover sanity and so success for Scotland.

All the best!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Gay couples cannot procreate and so cannot represent a true family.  That is not me judging them, but a simple acceptance of reality.

If they set themselves up as a family unit, as some do, the person who loses out if the child(ren) as they do not get to have a normal relationship with at least one (possibly both) of their real parents.  That is both wrong and selfish.

It is also wrong as gay relationships are much less stable than normal relationships, because homosexuality is not human nature.  We find contentment with a partner who is different and so complimentary to ourselves, not a partner who is the same as us.  We talk about "gay couples" as if they are ten a penny, in fact it is very rare to encounter a homosexual relationship of any lasting duration (especially if the partners are monogamous).

I though the SFP leaflet was very good and a breath of fresh air.  If you don't, fair play to you, we live in a democracy after all.

Given Scotland's long standing demographic problems, It is refreshing to hear a party talk about (real) marriage, parenting and families.  No other party talks about this, despite our struggles with family breakdown, youth crime and demographics.

I also liked their bit about respecting life and being against abortion and suicide, for the same demographic reasons and because human life is a precious and inherently good.

I liked their bit about academic rigour and good behaviour in schools.  Its much better than the SNP / Green policy of abolishing exams to try to hide the fact that the SNP are very bad at running schools.  If that comes to pass it will be a major handicap to young Scots as they try to make their way in life.  Instead of having certificates to show employers etc, I wonder if the companies or universities will accept the fact that "Miss Jones in Primary 5 said i always tried hard".

I liked their bit about protecting children from corrupting sex education.  The SNP put transvestites in classrooms and teach that homosexual acts are normal, when in fact they are against the form and function of the human body and so (unsurprisingly) damage public health and cost the taxpayer a fortune to mitigate this by paying for gay men to take daily drugs (Prep).  If your lifestyle meant you needed to take daily medication to protect you from the consequences of it, is that not worthy of pause and reconsideration?

I  also liked their bit about opposing transgender ideology, given there actually is no such thing as "trans people" but only a small group of deranged and/or perverted people pretending to be the opposite sex.

I do not expect the SFP to get a seat, but I hope this election will be the start of a movement to recover sanity and so success for Scotland.

All the best!

I'm not getting dragged into your trans nonsense, I find your POV utterly repulsive, and not befitting of a religious man. What I will show you is an article I read recently that I found to be interesting; 

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Homosexual acts are entirely normal, and found across many species. Nobody is encouraging kids to do anything, merely making them aware that some people are different with their preferences and that's OK. 

Your shit about "true families" is what a family is by your own definition. It's unfair and discriminatory. You have the views of someone from the early 20th century, as many indoctrinated religious people do. 

Any proof of the taxpayer fortune spent on 'prep?'

I think you're incredibly ill informed, and lacking in compassion for the human condition. 

Have you ever spoke to a trans person? Most of them are too shy to go out in fucking public, let alone be deranged perverts, you maniacal bigot. 

People like you are who we're trying to leave behind. You claim your views are all about protecting the kids, but you'd quite happily let an orphan bounce around a foster care system with no stability, than have them stay in a same sex couple family. 

You've had your brain warped beyond objective reason, because of an ancient con. 

You're rotten.

41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm not getting dragged into your trans nonsense, I find your POV utterly repulsive, and not befitting of a religious man. What I will show you is an article I read recently that I found to be interesting; 

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Homosexual acts are entirely normal, and found across many species. Nobody is encouraging kids to do anything, merely making them aware that some people are different with their preferences and that's OK. 

Your shit about "true families" is what a family is by your own definition. It's unfair and discriminatory. You have the views of someone from the early 20th century, as many indoctrinated religious people do. 

Any proof of the taxpayer fortune spent on 'prep?'

I think you're incredibly ill informed, and lacking in compassion for the human condition. 

Have you ever spoke to a trans person? Most of them are too shy to go out in fucking public, let alone be deranged perverts, you maniacal bigot. 

People like you are who we're trying to leave behind. You claim your views are all about protecting the kids, but you'd quite happily let an orphan bounce around a foster care system with no stability, than have them stay in a same sex couple family. 

You've had your brain warped beyond objective reason, because of an ancient con. 

You're rotten.

A religious man has the obligation to accept reality as God as created it, not to warp or misrepresent it according to his own aims.

The fact is that human sex is clearly defined anatomically, biologically and genetically.  And it is very clear that a man cannot turn into a woman (or vice versa).  If this was possible, the whole "trans" rubbish would be wholly non-controversial.

Homosexual acts are not normal.  Homosexual attraction is naturally occurring, yes, but then so is every form of error.  Sexual acts which are against the form and function of the human body could never be claimed to be "normal" otherwise - logically - it would be completely fine for a car dealer to sell you a car which doesn't work, because he could claim "not working" was normal and above criticism.

I do not self define families.  My "shit" about them is only accepting reality.  Only a man and a woman can procreate, therefore only a man and a woman and their offspring are a family.

Funny you mention the early 20th century, things were going pretty well for society then until then, when the world wars and general madness kicked in.

I have not ever spoken to a trans person, because they do not exist.  I have never spoken to a unicorn or santa claus either, for the same reasons.   I would not be keen to speak to a deranged individual or pervert who claims to be the opposite sex in defiance of science and all reality, I would generally give them a wide berth.  Huns are probably my limit in terms of people I am willing to speak to (and only then at a push).

You ask for proof about Prep costs.  Of course, its in their interests to hide this.  The public think its acceptable to pay for Prep, but they would object to paying for burns treatment for people who set themselves on fire - though its the same thing ultimately.

This link claims (for england) it costs £16 million in one year   .https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hiv-drug-prep-to-be-available-across-england

This link claims it costs £380,000 for the lifetime treatment of one HIV positive person.   https://www.aidsmap.com/news/may-2015/high-lifetime-costs-treating-hiv-show-importance-investing-prevention

So you can seen why Prep is attractive to politicians.   Its cheaper to pay to reduce the chance of gays catching HIV, rather than to pay to treat them with it.  (a bullet is cheaper yet, just saying).

Of course, the idea that gays could behave normally and so not catch HIV in the first place is totally beyond the pale.  The advent of Prep establishes that gay men are incapable of sexual restraint or responsibility.  Indeed there is a fetish sub-culture of gays called "bug chasers" who actively desire to catch HIV, because they are sick perverts.

This scottish link shows that the taxpayer pays for prep even when gays are deliberately indulging in sodomy (its not sex) with people who are already HIV+.

https://prep.scot/

This is all wholly indefensible.

My brain is not warped, it is 110% reason based and fact informed.  I will win every time, because of this.

Cut to the chase: what is *your* beef in all this? Are you gay? If so, I have no ill feeling for you, and wish only the best for you, but people only achieve the best when they are being honest.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

A religious man has the obligation to accept reality as God as created it, not to warp or misrepresent it according to his own aims.

The fact is that human sex is clearly defined anatomically, biologically and genetically.  And it is very clear that a man cannot turn into a woman (or vice versa).  If this was possible, the whole "trans" rubbish would be wholly non-controversial.

Homosexual acts are not normal.  Homosexual attraction is naturally occurring, yes, but then so is every form of error.  Sexual acts which are against the form and function of the human body could never be claimed to be "normal" otherwise - logically - it would be completely fine for a car dealer to sell you a car which doesn't work, because he could claim "not working" was normal and above criticism.

I do not self define families.  My "shit" about them is only accepting reality.  Only a man and a woman can procreate, therefore only a man and a woman and their offspring are a family.

Funny you mention the early 20th century, things were going pretty well for society then until then, when the world wars and general madness kicked in.

I have not ever spoken to a trans person, because they do not exist.  I have never spoken to a unicorn or santa claus either, for the same reasons.   I would not be keen to speak to a deranged individual or pervert who claims to be the opposite sex in defiance of science and all reality, I would generally give them a wide berth.  Huns are probably my limit in terms of people I am willing to speak to (and only then at a push).

You ask for proof about Prep costs.  Of course, its in their interests to hide this.  The public think its acceptable to pay for Prep, but they would object to paying for burns treatment for people who set themselves on fire - though its the same thing ultimately.

This link claims (for england) it costs £16 million in one year   .https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hiv-drug-prep-to-be-available-across-england

This link claims it costs £380,000 for the lifetime treatment of one HIV positive person.   https://www.aidsmap.com/news/may-2015/high-lifetime-costs-treating-hiv-show-importance-investing-prevention

So you can seen why Prep is attractive to politicians.   Its cheaper to pay to reduce the chance of gays catching HIV, rather than to pay to treat them with it.  (a bullet is cheaper yet, just saying).

Of course, the idea that gays could behave normally and so not catch HIV in the first place is totally beyond the pale.  The advent of Prep establishes that gay men are incapable of sexual restraint or responsibility.  Indeed there is a fetish sub-culture of gays called "bug chasers" who actively desire to catch HIV, because they are sick perverts.

This scottish link shows that the taxpayer pays for prep even when gays are deliberately indulging in sodomy (its not sex) with people who are already HIV+.

https://prep.scot/

This is all wholly indefensible.

My brain is not warped, it is 110% reason based and fact informed.  I will win every time, because of this.

Cut to the chase: what is *your* beef in all this? Are you gay? If so, I have no ill feeling for you, and wish only the best for you, but people only achieve the best when they are being honest.

Nothing you've said is based on science or fact, its pure opinion. 

You're upset about folk getting HIV treatment. 

You're a deranged bigot. You'll probably be the first person I've ever blocked on here. 

No point in debating matters of human rights with someone who views some humans as more worthy than others. 

And for those who say the Alba Party will damage the independence vote.

Just think why the BBC, STV and the media did not give them a platform if this was true like they did with the minor parties in the Welsh elections.

If you cant see why Alba party are sidelined then you need to get out more.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Willie Rennie at my door today. He remembered my emails. He's a funny looking doofus but I honestly think he's wanting to help people. Wasting his time with the Lib Dems though.

Did you ask him as a Democrat what Democratic route was there for Scots wanting independence.

• Dildo 1
11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Aye, he never knocked on my door in sunny Cove neither. I am no fan, but might have invited him for a chat about women, Hearts and would he fudge Budge. 

Well he has got a history of spearing the older woman. Although Budge is a lot closer in age to him than his long suffering missus is.

Recent history seems to tell us that he is now targetting a younger clientele though

19 hours ago, Lencarl said:

Is it minky to display 2 SNP posters on your house windows ? (asking for a friend )

Remember to vote SNP 1 and 2  on Thursday 6th May.

You know it makes sense.

In Nicola we trust.

#SNP #indyref2

I have a Scottish flag and a Alba poster.

btw re care homes uk gov voted to deny testing of NHS and care staff including all Scottish Tories

ah but snp 

2753-E449-AE0-C-426-E-AFDA-E483586-A355-

F53-EE1-B6-9374-44-C8-B7-BC-622217-BD963

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2