Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I'm not being ignorent. What will the SNP, Labour or the National Front do differently for the poorest in society? 

They'll promise the world but deliver very little. 

SNP.....free fanny pads for all women regardless of income status.

Beat that Labour/NF....

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

The SNP will deliver Independence for Scotland.

That is what the majority of Scottish people want.

The rest apart from the Greens have no interest in Scotland's interests.

They are just following their masters orders from Westminster.

We had that vote, the majority didn't want it. The virus has shown how important the union is. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3
4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

SNP.....free fanny pads for all women regardless of income status.

Beat that Labour/NF....

That was Monica Lennon of the Scottish Labour party who successfully got the bill ending period poverty through Parliament towards the end of last year, TC, not the SNP.

Perhaps it should have been something motioned by a SNP MSP years ago as it is fucking honking when you smell a quine menstruating and she has got fuck all proper in place to contain her period and the resulting smell. No excuses now though.

35 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Caley is there not a politics forum and such like you can post on? You only ever post in politics threads.

I know it's petty but the world works in mysterious ways. I bet with the patriotic way you come across, you probably put many folk off voting for SNP/independence.

You're very tunnel vision with a lot of what you say on here like. You never answer the questions people put to you, normally you respond with pointless links or 'Boris and The Tories Xyz'.

No offence like, but you're a bit boring with the topic. Post about women's vaginas for a day and see if you're capable of other topics. Or white dog shit, or why Moray Cup is no longer sold.

The bloody racist label!

36 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Caley is there not a politics forum and such like you can post on? You only ever post in politics threads.

I know it's petty but the world works in mysterious ways. I bet with the patriotic way you come across, you probably put many folk off voting for SNP/independence.

You're very tunnel vision with a lot of what you say on here like. You never answer the questions people put to you, normally you respond with pointless links or 'Boris and The Tories Xyz'.

No offence like, but you're a bit boring with the topic. Post about women's vaginas for a day and see if you're capable of other topics. Or white dog shit, or why Moray Cup is no longer sold.

He's doing it in the Politics threads though. Easy to ignore. Not likes he's up in the "Welcome back Stephen Glass" thread calling folk Tories. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He had, how do we say... a nervous breakdown. He doesn't know what he's saying half the time.

Doesn't make him a bad cunt but he's still weak and needs to get up his strength.

People who have a nervous breakdown are not weak rocket but thanks for letting me know and if i knew this before i would not have posted something confrontational so my apologies to Roberto.

back to politics⬇️

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hey you do as you wish flower. It was jovial advice. I read what you say but you never answer anything people ask. Turn over a new leaf.

I never answer because i am an independence at all costs and same as most on here i am not an economist.

Of all the people who have indicated they are voting Tory none of them have ever gave their reason for doing so except deflect to snpbad.

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Weasel face (Douglas Ross) is absolutely and beyond all reasonable doubt, fucking obsessed with the SNP.  He cant answer a question or speak about anything without mentioning them. 

Absolute fucking dregg of a man. Imagine voting for those cunts?

I'm not a fan of Nicola by any stretch but fuck having any of those other dingbats as FM.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Perhaps it should have been something motioned by a SNP MSP years ago as it is fucking honking when you smell a quine menstruating and she has got fuck all proper in place to contain her period and the resulting smell. No excuses now though.

Not a chance you’re getting close enough to a woman to smell when she’s on the blob. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Weasel face (Douglas Ross) is absolutely and beyond all reasonable doubt, fucking obsessed with the SNP.  He cant answer a question or speak about anything without mentioning them. 

Absolute fucking dregg of a man. Imagine voting for those cunts?

0677-E6-A0-B40-C-4-FE7-96-AF-F5-D2-A5-B9

C5971-C99-F8-C3-44-E1-AC38-BD860-E6-DA9-

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 3
Just now, manboobs109 said:

I'm not a fan of Nicola by any stretch but fuck having any of those other dingbats as FM.

Crazy the tories havent begged Ruth Davidson back FT to lead them thru this cos snout face is a snivelling mong (which is handy cos i hate the tories)

That american wifie the Greens have got as no.2, sorry co-leader, is also an absolute whopper. 

Nicky would batter fuck out the lot of them verbally and physically. Nae question. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Crazy the tories havent begged Ruth Davidson back FT to lead them thru this cos snout face is a snivelling mong (which is handy cos i hate the tories)

That american wifie the Greens have got as no.2, sorry co-leader, is also an absolute whopper. 

Nicky would batter fuck out the lot of them verbally and physically. Nae question. 

The Green wifie is Scottish, but grew up in Canada

Has no need for a microphone in televised debates. One of nature's natural foghorns

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

The Green wifie is Scottish, but grew up in Canada

Has no need for a microphone in televised debates. One of nature's natural foghorns

She talks and talks and talks without taking a breath hoping that a coherent sentence comes out, but never does, she’s not very good, 

plus she has teeth that druids would set up worship around them

was terrible in the leaders debate