Scottish Elections

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Here is the stupidity for all to see

Be ashamed if you voted both votes SNP

730-ACADF-DF55-4-AFE-BB2-E-4-E87-EDECB89

You could argue that those who voted green or Alba split the SNP list vote which could've given the SNP the couple of seats required to get a majority? 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Turtle power!

I won't get that out of my head now.

Are we forgetting Anus's labour activity?

His children go to Hutchy (opposite our flat in the late 80's in Beaton Road) and his disgraceful treatment of employees at his family business?

I have no problem anyone paying for private education - even though it's rather sad and unnecessary - but the boy is a fucking arsehole. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I won't get that out of my head now.

Your mind is so small I fear you're right. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

You could argue that those who voted green or Alba split the SNP list vote which could've given the SNP the couple of seats required to get a majority? 

You couldn't

You clearly don't understand the formula how the list candidates get appointed

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Are we forgetting Anus's labour activity?

His children go to Hutchy (opposite our flat in the late 80's in Beaton Road) and his disgraceful treatment of employees at his family business?

I have no problem anyone paying for private education - even though it's rather sad and unnecessary - but the boy is a fucking arsehole. 

what’s ‘Hutchy’?

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Your mind is so small I fear you're right. 

Another thread another STRINGS.

'Why do you do it'? 'Are you that sick in the head'?

#Puppet

Just now, Roberto said:

Another thread another STRINGS.

'Why do you do it'? 'Are you that sick in the head'?

#Puppet

You're obviously pissed. You can't handle your wife-beater. I hope you weren't drinking that when she left you?

15 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Annie wells gets back in with only 2687 votes

3-A838-DCA-7-EB3-4-CFF-81-EC-FE950-BB207

Where was that cale?

v low turnout compared to most places. Therefore guessing it’s some rough bit of Glasgow ?

Posted (edited)

You're obviously pissed. You can't handle your wife-beater. I hope you weren't drinking that when she left you?

I only had a couple pints. Unlike you I can handle my sauce. Angry man.

#Strings 

She didn't... but create things in your own mind again.

Edited by Roberto

10 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Did you even read what I've said? The SNP leadership have no plan / intention of pursuing independence after Johnson simply tells them to piss off (and future UK PMs will do the same, whether Labour or Tory, as none will want to go down in history as the one who lost the Union).  

They should have gone to the highest courts in the land - and if necessary, the Council of Europe and even the UN, whose charter clearly states the right of self-determination is inalienable. Martin Keating has been pursuing what Sturgeon and Murrell should have been in 2016-17, yet they obstructed this court action. Why would they do that? 

Scotland has the country it deserves now and I can only hope the people wake up before the next election.

Did you read what I said? Why do you want pro-Indy folk to do? 

You're slating us from your foreign home, demanding we apologise. What the fuck do you want us to do? 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I only had a couple pints. Unlike you I can handle my sauce. Angry man.

#Strings 

Get back to licking my arse as you did for the last three weeks. Your double act fired it up and you got caught in the crossfire.

Go do your "hugs" and other pretences. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

6 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

what’s ‘Hutchy’?

Hutcheson grammar

private school 

Just now, elephantstone78 said:

Hutcheson grammar

private school 

Correct. I couldn't answer him because he's a fake. He's a pretend alcoholic. 

• Upvote 1

Get back to licking my arse as you did for the last three weeks. Your double act fired it up and you got caught in the crossfire.

Go do your "hugs" and other pretences. 

Were you drinking wife beater when you pakora sauced your missus?

Vermin. Pond life.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Hutcheson grammar

private school 

aye cheers. I know that. 

just wondering why he’s given it a pet name 

Edited by Bluto10

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You couldn't

You clearly don't understand the formula how the list candidates get appointed

I know how it works.

But if you were to add all the votes for Alba or Green to the SNP totals in each region, surely that would increase the number of votes once it was divided by constituency number?

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Were you drinking wife beater when you pakora sauced your missus?

Vermin. Pond life.

If you ever live long enough, you will know that men and women are Venus and Mars. A lot of men batter their women. I think I showed great restraint given the worst I ever did was throw pakora sauce in her face once. She fucking deserved it and if I was a thick cowardly cunt like you mutants, she would've got a crack in the mouth. I loved the fact she flew at me and I caught her arms and we laffed about it (and this was in front of a couple of kids). She showed more balls then than you BoD have done in a lifetime and yet you (address) and your double act (specific name) are trying to invite psychos to do damage to her and me.

How did you all get so damaged? What went on at your primary school? Spitty shitty didn't even have the awareness to know what he did was wrong, like you didn't with posting my address online and like daft cunt didn't posting my wife's name online. 

Posted (edited)

Cool story Puppet.

Showed more balls than you today as well.

Edited by Roberto

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Correct. I couldn't answer him because he's a fake. He's a pretend alcoholic. 

“Fake” \ “Pretend” hardman 

😉

Edited by Bluto10

25 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Did you even read what I've said? The SNP leadership have no plan / intention of pursuing independence after Johnson simply tells them to piss off (and future UK PMs will do the same, whether Labour or Tory, as none will want to go down in history as the one who lost the Union).  

They should have gone to the highest courts in the land - and if necessary, the Council of Europe and even the UN, whose charter clearly states the right of self-determination is inalienable. Martin Keating has been pursuing what Sturgeon and Murrell should have been in 2016-17, yet they obstructed this court action. Why would they do that? 

Scotland has the country it deserves now and I can only hope the people wake up before the next election.

Divide and conquer has always been the way of the establishment, I understand your frustration but there is no serious alternative to the SNP right now.

Breaking up the SNP vote will be cheered all the way by the unionists.

Mid Scotland and Fife returned 

SNP 0

conservative 4

Labour 2

Greens 1 

from the following votes

3951-A76-F-11-E5-47-AF-9-DFC-86-B39-AF2-

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Cool story Puppet.

Showed more balls than you today as well.

You have nothing left to lose. You're a loser. You've already lost.

Some of us are looking at the legal angle  one day kiddo, one day. I'll never forget. You're so fucked up you thought we could be mates? With a loser cunt like you :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Mid Scotland and Fife returned 

SNP 0

conservative 4

Labour 2

Greens 1 

from the following votes

3951-A76-F-11-E5-47-AF-9-DFC-86-B39-AF2-

That's the way it goes though, Caley. I like this system. 

• Upvote 2

You have nothing left to lose. You're a loser. You've already lost.

Some of us are looking at the legal angle  one day kiddo, one day. I'll never forget. You're so fucked up you thought we could be mates? With a loser cunt like you :hysterical:

I didn't and I never would have. Mates? With you? Hahahaha you're mental. Absolutely mental. Because I said come for a pint? Wow. You're a muppet. 'What time'. Offered one then turned to biscuit.

Trust me I never forget your grovelling apology. Do you really think I actually wanted to go for a pint with you? Fucking wise up. I think you're a complete fud. I keep folk I despise close at times. You are no different. I still fucking despised you. But remember your grovelling apology? 2015? Fud. You're a non entity now pakora.

YOU. WILL. DO. NOTHING. Shit house x

23 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

aye cheers. I know that. 

just wondering why he’s given it a pet name 

It's been called/known as 'hutchy' for years. 

You're still ill. You are ill still.

Take your recent "I respect you" and shove it up your fucking arse you BoD weegie loser. And shave your head.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You're still ill. You are ill still.

Take your recent "I respect you" and shove it up your fucking arse you BoD weegie loser. And shave your head.

I respected the chat on the forum at the time. It was good fun. Then YOU went all sick and said 'I'll break your jaw name a time'. Biscuit.

You'll do nothing min. 

As it always was.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

That's the way it goes though, Caley. I like this system. 

Yep. Much much fairer than fptp 

32 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I know how it works.

But if you were to add all the votes for Alba or Green to the SNP totals in each region, surely that would increase the number of votes once it was divided by constituency number?

In the north east, I think it would have given the tories another seat.