Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Hahaha, fuck sake Mick.

Certainly the more fucked up the are the crazier the ride.

Bloody terrific.

100%

Nice girl tbf, Leeds sort. Met her in a club in Koh Samui 2006. Full harrowing disclosure within 24hrs.

Pumped her 24/7 for a month till she went home. Gave her a shout 2 years later. Pumped her some more. Ultimately she was a fucking rocket so there was no future in it and that drive was a cunt.

Im in yir toon this weekend min. Place is heaving tonight. Im with the family tho so no shenanigans for me?chomping at the bit aswell. First draught pint in 18months today, splendid.

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

100%

Nice girl tbf, Leeds sort. Met her in a club in Koh Samui 2006. Full harrowing disclosure within 24hrs.

Pumped her 24/7 for a month till she went home. Gave her a shout 2 years later. Pumped her some more. Ultimately she was a fucking rocket so there was no future in it and that drive was a cunt.

Im in yir toon this weekend min. Place is heaving tonight. Im with the family tho so no shenanigans for me?chomping at the bit aswell. First draught pint in 18months today, splendid.

I've met a few similar. Never a long term thing but bloody fun all the same!

Where you go for your pint? I was tempted to head out but never. Place is heaving every Saturday just now.

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I've met a few similar. Never a long term thing but bloody fun all the same!

Where you go for your pint? I was tempted to head out but never. Place is heaving every Saturday just now.

Staying at the Columba so Mcnabs for a beer. Shit hole hotel, nice to get away tho. Good pints (St Mungo West)

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Staying at the Columba so Mcnabs for a beer. Shit hole hotel, nice to get away tho. Good pints (St Mungo West)

I know the manager, I'll gladly pass on your comments to her, hah. A tired old gem it is.

Nice wee area down there though when the sun comes out.