Welcome back Stephen Glass

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Rather have a Bossin’ cunt come in than a snidey cunt.  Can’t be done with them.

And whilst I absolutely stood/stand by Logan in the incident mentioned that’s where his Saturday 3.15 snap off the 4th tee was maybe Ill advised.

In fairness I’d forgotten Tonev ‘s punishment was as big as it was (7 games?) was it not one of these where he was about to leave anyway?

Not that it matters all that much, because most of them (if not all) need replacing anyway,  but I wonder how Brown's arrival would be viewed by Logan's teammates. 

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Quite the turnaround from last week......

Two thoughts, same time. A crucial element of being a human being. 

I think we should believe people when they accuse others of racism, Scott Brown only thinks they should be believed when the cameras are there and it suits him.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Two thoughts, same time. A crucial element of being a human being. 

I think we should believe people when they accuse others of racism, Scott Brown only thinks they should be believed when the cameras are there and it suits him.

Back with another buzz phrase.

You're away with the mixer min ?

Just now, NEM said:

Back with another buzz phrase.

You're away with the mixer min ?

Whats the buzz phrase? You're so bad at articulating your straw man, right wing shite arguments it genuinely hurts my brain to speak to you.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Having a coach in the England set up part time can only be a good thing surely? He will be aware of all the top young striking prospects and would surely be able to use his influence to get one or 2 in on loans that are a bit better than the likes of Edmondson

Agree , I can only see positives with an appointment like this, hopefully he also signs up as part of Glass's Red rebuild 

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, so that when he does improve us,  idiots can say "it wasn't hard to"

True, but if his role will be to also identify future striking targets we will, hopefully, avoid Main type signings in the future and develop our own young prospects better i.e. Bruce Anderson, if he remains.

Beats me why striker coaches aren't more widespread given that scoring goals is quite important.

1 hour ago, Woody21 said:

True, but if his role will be to also identify future striking targets we will, hopefully, avoid Main type signings in the future and develop our own young prospects better i.e. Bruce Anderson, if he remains.

Beats me why striker coaches aren't more widespread given that scoring goals is quite important.

What the fuck does a striker coach actually do though?

"Do a goal"

"Do two goals if you can"

"Do three goals, that's even better than two"

"Do a fancy goal, and you'll get retweeted on Twitter"

I can do that, and I wouldn't need to bother fucking off with the English FA every couple of months.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3
6 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

"Do a goal"

I can do that, and I wouldn't need to bother fucking off with the English FA every couple of months.

Pretty sure England scored a lot of goals from well worked set pieces at the last World Cup that he was given the credit for. 

I find the coaching side of football quite interesting so maybe it's just me but if you check some of Alan Russell's drills out on YouTube you'll see a marked difference to anything we saw in the pre-match warm up from Doc. I think he'd be a really valuable aspect of this new management set up. Hope it gets done. 

Just now, Sheeptastic said:

Pretty sure England scored a lot of goals from well worked set pieces at the last World Cup that he was given a lot of credit for. 

I find the coaching side of football quite interesting so maybe it's just me but if you check some of Alan Russell's drills out on YouTube you'll see a marked difference to anything we saw in the pre-match warm up from Doc. I think he's a really valuable aspect of this new management set up. Hope it gets done. 

If this cunt is putting his training drills on YouTube then surely we watch them for free and don't need to bother employing him?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

"Do a goal"

Look up Allan Russell striker coach on YouTube. Still a lot of his videos from soccer am on it. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, super_al said:

“Off the pitch, he does a lot of charity work and doesn’t look for credit.

“You don’t see ninety percent of the things Scott does for people and that’s the way he wants it. He’s from a great family, his wife and kids are great people and the Aberdeen community will love him.

fuck off ?