Welcome back Stephen Glass

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Well, I'm white. So, fairly difficult for me to be actually racially abused. 

What if I told you my answer was that I'd prefer neither of them happened?

I'm white Consi and I've been racially abused. Once. In Atlanta, coincidentally.  Was walking to my hotel minding my own business and was shouted at across the street by a group of black youths. 

30 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Hope we don't try to pass it out from the back on all occasions. I get nervous when I see Barca or Juve doing that, never mind us.

Agree.

Whilst we do need to pass it more, not just for the sake of it & giving the opposition needless chances or goals. 

We certainly can’t attempt it with the current team, but most of the defence will be gone anyway. 

I think McCrorie might end up at centre half (if Ferguson stays). 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Well, I'm white. So, fairly difficult for me to be actually racially abused. 

What if I told you my answer was that I'd prefer neither of them happened?

Fucking Jesus Christ aye it’s only black folk that can get racially abused?, your not having a good day today consi?

I got verbally and racially abused by a white Mexican calling me a gringo!, fucking prick sneering at me calling me a white devil?, cracked him outside one of the temples in tulum when ma wife’s back was turned. He,l learn not to talk to folk like that again.

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm white Consi and I've been racially abused. Once. In Atlanta, coincidentally.  Was walking to my hotel minding my own business and was shouted at across the street by a group of black youths. 

That's what you get for being a honky. 

Were the words they said backed up with hundreds of years is slavery? How did you feel? 

My guess is you never gave a fuck, found it quite funny, and put it your arsenal to use in convos like this. 

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fucking Jesus Christ aye it’s only black folk that can get racially abused?, your not having a good day today consi?

I got verbally and racially abused by a white Mexican calling me a gringo!, fucking prick sneering at me calling me a white devil?, cracked him outside one of the temples in tulum when ma wife’s back was turned. He,l learn not to talk to folk like that again.

My heart weeps for you. 

I can't think why different ethnicities would have an issue with white people. 

Unfortunately, there's no history to back up their grievances. 

Ach well. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Were the words they said backed up with hundreds of years is slavery? How did you feel? 

My guess is you never gave a fuck, found it quite funny, and put it your arsenal to use in convos like this. 

Not at all Consi. 

I was called a white pussy assed motherfucker and I was a bit worried as these dudes can quite easily have guns. 

I just kept walking at the same pace until I reached the hotel.

I've never raised it in conversation.  Until now when you posted an absolutely ludicrous post. 

Followed by another one right now. I didn't realise I was supposed to carry around guilt for the treatment of black slaves in America just because I was born to white Scottish parents 200 years later on another continent.  Thanks for educating me. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My heart weeps for you. 

Ach well. 

That’s you all the back, racism is racism regardless of the colour of the person doing it, the racist at this time was a white Mexican. You cannot see why a coloured person would have a problem with white folks?, you really are a muppet aren’t you!, typical precious young boy that thinks he has all the answers?,and they are plenty of historical references to show racism towards white.it’s just not an endemic problem but still happens, see South Africa for an example!, oh and for me to be racially abused and in your words my heart bleeds for you, is no better than the folk on here you are getting fake offended by!.

enjoy your day you cretin poofy prick 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ever heard of the barbary slave trade? 

Fuck me you're a caricature ?

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My heart weeps for you. 

Ach well. 

And what are the present generations,black,brown or pink supposed to do about the past? Should someone today pay for their grandfathers crime if(lets say),he mugged and robbed a guy 50 years ago? Would you?   

you deal with the perpetrators of the generation of the time, draw a line under it,start the next generation with a clean slate and look forward FFS.

• Dildo 1
47 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My heart weeps for you. 

Ach well. 

26 Malawian Albinos murdered and 130 seriously injured since 2013.

Andrew Watson captain of Scotland 1861

Class > Race

Scott Broon as Sweeper.

56 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Not at all Consi. 

I was called a white pussy assed motherfucker and I was a bit worried as these dudes can quite easily have guns. 

I just kept walking at the same pace until I reached the hotel.

I've never raised it in conversation.  Until now when you posted an absolutely ludicrous post. 

Followed by another one right now. I didn't realise I was supposed to carry around guilt for the treatment of black slaves in America just because I was born to white Scottish parents 200 years later on another continent.  Thanks for educating me. 

You should stop being a pussy assed motherfucker. 

Not guilt. 

An understanding. 

22 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

And what are the present generations,black,brown or pink supposed to do about the past? Should someone today pay for their grandfathers crime if(lets say),he mugged and robbed a guy 50 years ago? Would you?   

you deal with the perpetrators of the generation of the time, draw a line under it,start the next generation with a clean slate and look forward FFS.

Yeah, I wouldn't try debate someone and post a link to Fox News. 

31 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Consi having a really productive day playing the game he really loves. 

The real blacks of Africa would hate you. Like they do with most poofters. 

Rent free in your head wee man

32 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The vikings took slaves from Scotland,  I expect an apology from any Scandinavians i come across.  It might have been 1000 years ago,  but the pain is still real. 

Not to mention the Romans who also enslaved many millions of whites and crucified the Lord Jesus Christ.

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't try debate someone and post a link to Fox News. 

Thats a bit of a smug kop out min,should we have Fox cancelled too(cos theyve got an opinion we dont like)?. Why not simply dismantle the above opinion,if youre so sure of yourself,if only to educate us simpletons.

Are you aware that 5% of the African slave trade went to the USA,and around 95% went to South America.And that African tribesmen initially offered Western traders,slaves from other tribes they had been doing battle with?

North African Islamic countries are still dealing in slavery today,its happened all over the world. Like I asked above,what are the current generation supposed to do about someone elses past?  

7 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Thats a bit of a smug kop out min,should we have Fox cancelled too for having a different opinion?. Why not simply dismantle the above opinion,if youre so sure of yourself,if only to educate us simpletons.

Are you aware that 5% of the African slave trade went to the USA,and around 95% went to South America.And that African tribesmen initially offered Western traders,slaves from other tribes they had been doing battle with?

North African Islamic countries are still dealing in slavery today,its happened all over the world. Like I asked above,what are the current generation supposed to do about someone elses past?  

He's only following the SJW playbook.

spacer.png

• Upvote 2